yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androsterone Sodium Sulfate 50 mcg per drop HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androsterone Sodium Sulfate 50 mcg per drop HELP

Now this is similar to my Androstanone 50 mcg per drop situation only I think this is one where I had a good reason at the time and have forgotten what it was...

For those of you who have experience with dosages of 50+ mcg of Androsterone Sodium Sulfate, could you please give me your guidance, input, assistance, etc.

Bump

Comment

Rone-Sulphate at 50mcg should be ok, especially in oil. Place one drop under your nose for example and watch for self-effects, which are cool with Rone-S.

Comment

What do you think of Androsterone Sulfate? GorchFock Xcc

Comment

It's a great, versatile molecule. Very good selfies, mood- and cognition enhancing, increases verbal fluency and is attractive to females. Status-neutral and increases likeability

Comment

GorchFock Have you ever used IShine from AD? If so I'm curious as to how it compares. Rone sulfate is purported to be the molecule in TAA and the primary molecule in IShine. I absolutely love IShine for the selfies.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie
              Used many bottles of IS. Rone-S has nearly identical self-effects as IS, but lacks some of the attraction potential that IS has on younger girls - that's why I figure that IS is mainly Rone-s + DHEA-S. Both moleucles have overlapping effects, while DHEA-S adds said attraction and is somewhat stronger uplifiting than Rone-S alone

Comment

That seems to confirm my suspicions about IS based on my research. I also think there may be other players in the mix but I'm still researching. Too soon to say for sure.

And yes I've noticed the effect on younger women with IS. It's like a magnet. I'm curious to test Love Boat to see how similar it is, given it's primary molecules. It seems that it is quite misunderstood and under appreciated given the theory behind it's construction. But as they say, the proof is in the pudding.

Comment

catmand0 Hey! I've been on extended vacation.

Androsterone Sulfate? Seems to have status, yet "fun" properties. When I've worn it solo, I get respect and leadership without intimidation.

Comment

Yup, it's a superb molecule without any negative ffects for the wearer or others. I'm eternally grateful to XSteveO for having made it available as a single mol from the start. Pls never stop!

Comment

I love Rone Sulfate. I wouldn't go over 50 mcg. Beyond that you get to the point of diminishing returns.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Xcc when i was developing Radiance I tested each molecules at different dosages and then again as a mix. I noticed an interesting phenomenon. I remember talking to SteveO about it. I was like dude it sure feels like I'm being ghosted. He said you are. From a social? He said absolutely. So I dialed back a bit and sure enough if he wasn't right. When I lowered dosages the Radiance Effect reappeared.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I'm guessing Radiance is your formula. What are its GOALS?

Comment

Those of you who have been following my journal know that I've been on a mission lately. Namely to duplicate or even surpass Instant Shine by AD. Beginning

Comment

Scottie2Hottie The main reason I never ordered from AD was their alleged tendency to change things in unexpected ways. Altering formulas (such as A314), or perhaps altering the concentrations of their putatives. Again, allegations only.

As wonderful as AD has been with furthering pheromones and providing advances in formulations, I didn't want to find an awesome blend and then have it changed to do only mediocre things.

I think you'll be more than capable of out shining Instant Shine.

What was it that you liked so much about Instant Shine?

Comment

I loved that Shine mood boost. It also tended to make me more open and talkative without that Anol motor mouth thing. It was also like a magnet to younger women.

These are some of the elements I had in mind when I was developing Radiance.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Much clearer now.

What have you thought of Bliss?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                      Scottie2Hottie Much clearer now.

What have you thought of Bliss?
                                      Ummmmm yeaaaaaaa I have a mild Bliss addiction. lol

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Hahaha

I've heard that Bliss is good with women who are younger. I don't know if people have thought it's similar to IS, but I've wondered if it's effects are similar.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X