yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P86

I'm sooooo curious if there are women here who have tried this? It seems almost too good to be true. Really? A potion that makes us look More beautiful to the beholder?! Did I get this wrong? Please weigh in on this magical potion which I have ordered and cannot Wait to try. And what would happen if I tried PSEL & P86? Would men's brains explode upon entering my pheromone cloud? Potiongirl

I've used a lot of P86 and I don't think it makes you look more beautiful. It does however highlight your good points. For instance the last time I wore it to work I noticed how beautiful and blue one of my colleagues eyes where. I've worked closely with this woman for 3 years and I have never noticed this before.

Comment

potiongirl Now there's am exciting plan, and it just might work.

From what I understand, p86 ( or xsp86 ) is referred to as a "beautifier". That means that someone will likely appear cuter or more attractive than they are. Now, the thing you may or may not know is that it works both ways as Ghost implied.

I've worn products that have beautifiers in them, and the women I was around appeared to think I was more attractive. I also thought they looked more attractive. It seems to be a 2 way street with beautifiers.

Now let's suppose your plan works. PSEL and p86, and the men start approaching you. What is your plan? Because probably some of these men are going to be unappealing to you. The validation factor may be high, but the selection might be a bit of a process.

PSE (if it is like PSEL) seems to disinhibit people. So if you wear PSEL and p86, you may have a number of disinhibited men around you thinking you are very beautiful and you will also be thinking that they are more attractive than they are. Plus I think PSE seems to have self effects of disinhibition. So if it's the same with PSEL, you may be feeling a bit disinhibited too.

So, I would encourage you to consider who you might be wearing these around. Just as they impact those around you, they may be impacting you, too.

If you are wearing these around a man you want to have sex with, this could be a good thing for both of you.

If you are wearing these as you walk around the world in general, you may have mixed feelings about what might happen.

Personally, I get to know what one formula does before wearing them in combination.

Pheromones are exciting, especially when you think about what might be possible. I'd encourage you to give this thought before and as you act, and notice the results, and reflect on them.

Whatever you decide, I hope this works out for you better than you hoped because it's nice to have a feeling of empowerment in your life.

Comment

Oh yes! I definitely was going to wear this around someone that I'm interested in and not like to the hardware store. Maybe I'll just wear the P86 around the house and enjoy Myself in the mirror if it works on the wearer too. I jest but that's kinda nice if I felt attractive wearing it. What happens if I wake up the next morning and a guy is chewing his own arm off to get away... Sorry I'm being silly, I'm certain it's not an Actual potion that will make people see what isn't there. Just enhance what Is there. I'm excited to try this out one at a time and then together on a special guy I know. This really is a fun place with so many amazing things to try. Potiongirl

Comment

Originally posted by potiongirl View Post
          Oh yes! I definitely was going to wear this around someone that I'm interested in and not like to the hardware store. Maybe I'll just wear the P86 around the house and enjoy Myself in the mirror if it works on the wearer too. I jest but that's kinda nice if I felt attractive wearing it. What happens if I wake up the next morning and a guy is chewing his own arm off to get away... Sorry I'm being silly, I'm certain it's not an Actual potion that will make people see what isn't there. Just enhance what Is there. I'm excited to try this out one at a time and then together on a special guy I know. This really is a fun place with so many amazing things to try. Potiongirl
          Ahahaha only one way to know for sure, test this theory out in the real world! And let us know what you find, of course!!
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

potiongirl Great! You've put thought into this, and you have a sense of humor. Wearing p86 and looking in the mirror. Hahaha

The combination you are considering, yes not to the hardware store. Basically, you are wearing a combination that's potentially stacking the sexual/relationship deck in your favor. In theory, he'll likely find you much more attractive and feel uninhibited about acting on that.

Sometimes people start buying pheromones with the idea that instant relationships, power, and/or sex will just be thrown at them.

You've also put more thought into this than just what you might get in the moment. The idea of "what might happen the next morning" I think shows a degree of insight, maturity, and thoughtfulness on your part other people might have missed.

Regarding the next morning, there are "precautions" you could take.

First, does he seem to be interested in you without the pheromones? If so, you likely have an easier process awaiting you.

Second, what do you have to offer besides how he will feel around you when you wear the pheromones. You obviously have a sense of humor and a degree of thoughtfulness and a bit of ambition. What else? (You don't have to answer here. Just give it thought so you know for yourself.)

Third, I've found relationship books by John Gottman helpful. His book "What Makes Love Last" is probably his most comprehensive of all his works. You also might want to read about attachment style so if you want him to stick around, the odds may be more likely in your favor if you think he might have a secure attachment style. I've found the book "Attached" by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller to be helpful, and there are quizzes in there to help you understand what your style could be, as well as what his attachment style might be based on his behavior.

Fourth, you could apply another spray the next morning or in the middle of the night.

Fifth, when you are wearing these around him to increase your allure to him, where might this be? If in a public place (such as his place of work, or a social group you both belong), then multiple people will be impacted. To ensure he knows it's YOU that is so appealing and to make sure he's the one giving you attention (instead of someone you may be less inclined towards), you might have to help him make the first move. I hope you're flirty enough to walk up to him and start a conversation with him that will be at least 5 minutes long. Social skills. I know it might be ideal if he just approached you, but we're talking about stacking things in your favor.

Sixth, how much better could your self-esteem be. I don't know you so I don't know. But the book "Ten Days to Self-esteem" by David Burns might help improve your self esteem in such a way to better weather the ups and downs of life in general.

If you go in to this pheromone journey with a good set of social skill, a solid identity, and a benevolent personality, you'll probably do just fine. If you expect pheromones to substitute for your social skills, identity, and personality, then you'll likely be feeling a bit frustrated.

Comment

potiongirl PS The other thing to keep in mind with potions like p86 is the micrograms per spray (mcg per spray). What might be an effective dose? Let's suppose you got a bottle that has 50 mcg per spray. Then one or two sprays will probably do it because it seems a number of popular putative require at least 50 mcg on the wearer. So if your p86 is at 12.5 mcg per spray, you may need 4 sprays to notice an impact.

You'll likely need to experiment and find out.

Comment

• potiongirl
                potiongirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh! That's super duper helpful! I think I did get the lowest one, 12.5mc I'll try it at 4 sprays the first time. Does somthing bad happen if I over spray that?

I had no idea women did this. I guess all people are self conscious. Wouldn't it be nice if we lived without filters, and women could just say what they want or go for it. I know some do. I'm just getting out of a long, cold marriage. I'm finding I'm physically attracted to all shape and sized women no matter the scent.
              I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
              Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
              Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by potiongirl View Post
                I'm sooooo curious if there are women here who have tried this? It seems almost too good to be true. Really? A potion that makes us look More beautiful to the beholder?! Did I get this wrong? Please weigh in on this magical potion which I have ordered and cannot Wait to try. And what would happen if I tried PSEL & P86? Would men's brains explode upon entering my pheromone cloud? Potiongirl
                AHAHAHAHHAHAH! I am so glad that X addressed your statement, thew in some awesome advise so I can just enjoy your super cute comments.

Pheromones may not be magical potions but when used properly and you get the desired effect it can sometimes feel that way. There is theory and there is practical. You will never get all the answers you seek before using it so after you have done your research and purchased a product the best thing to do is test it out and see what happens.

Surely as we will always explain there are rules and even some suggestions as to where you should wear what pheromone etc and that is good advise, at the end of the day if you want to push the limits, experiment the shit out of it and even make some new discoveries. GO AHEAD!

After all, they are your toys to play with and enjoy.

Marriage can be tough and I am sad to hear that yours did not work out. It is a challenge and I hope that through discovering yourself and loving yourself more you are able to find someone who can add to your happiness or are you just looking for some fun after being in the marriage prison

Comment

I'm looking for anything and everything right now. I have a bottle of XiSt, and am currently debating my next purchase. SOB, or Evolve, or maybe you have a better idea?

Comment

Okay, Oh my gawd! Such a funny story! I got my first order with PSEL and samples of Tease-Bliss-Celebrity-Loveboat I was going to be around someone I used to date and I kinda wanted to see what this PSEL was all about after reading alot of reviews. I wanted to see how B behaved compared to how he has been for the last year or so around me because we have mutual friends. Friendly but now Just friends. Now, I do not want him back we broke up in a nice way and all is good. I was going to be outdoors at a picnic but mostly around this ex lover so I sprayed 2 sprays of the PSEL (whew!) waited a few minutes and applied my own perfume formula (I'm a perfumer) which has pure jasmine, beeswax absolute and a few secrets. I sprayed that lightly over the top and it covered the heavy cops Perfectly! I super loved the effect. Then because it was my first time using pheromones, I got over eager and added 1 spray Loveboat onto my wrist and pressed that onto my other wrist. I grabbed my stuff, hopped into the car and Loved the smell all the way to the park. Arrived, hugged people hello and went about the business of putting things on the table and setting up some food. Mixed crowd including my mom and some family friends. The sun was out and things got warm and within 15 minutes I suddenly realized the men there were kind of gravitating over to the table with interested looks on their faces. I assumed it was the food! lol I stepped away and sat on a blanket in the shade. 1 minute later there were 4 men all heading over to the blanket (B being one of them). I was feeling like maybe I was being punked or something. Why were these men all coming over to sit with me?! One brought a glass of wine another asked if he could play the guitar? B sat next to me and just stared at me then told me how great I looked. It was actually eerie. I was not the prettiest woman there I was not all dolled up I was not acting flirty or particularly out going. After a few minutes my mom came over and said "Hey, Queen Bee can you go grab some pies?" I said sure and B volunteered to drive me which is not that normal at this point in our non relationship. We got in the car and headed away and he turns to me and puts his hand on my sweet spot with a big smile on his face! I say "What the?! What are you Doing?!" he laughs and says "Grabbin' some Pie!" HAHAHA Oh Maaaaan was that not like him. I laughed out loud and he laughed hard but also seemed a little embarrased that he had just done that and we went to get the pies. No frisky business happened between us but if I had wanted to even a little, we would have done it in the car right there. He flirted hard and heavy al afternoon as did 3 of the other men that were their and one was married so I felt bad about that but the pheromone's effects on the men around me were Amazing!!!! Women were super nice too except one woman who just iced me out all day. I guess that combo has been tested and is a Winner!!! I can hardly wait to get the new package with new xsp86! What fun this is! Potiongirl

Comment

What?? Are you serious? Well, that's awesome for you. I hope to have a story like this someday.

Comment

potiongirl I'm debating if I should say "I told you so"...

Comment

potiongirl I second what KateD said. Experiment if you wish, I know I do. Just remember, that sometimes being a man is a lot easier in that because women are unlikely to act on their disinhibitions, where as men are more likely to act on their disinhibitions as you found out during the Pie Incident of June 2016.

Comment

• potiongirl
                            potiongirl commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Forever in my mind now as "The Pie Incident of June 2016" and that being my first phero experience is really setting the bar up there!

potiongirl You asked about something bad happening if you "over spray". Some "bad" things that have happened when I used too much of something included: people having a hard time thinking around me, people not wanting to talk with me, and people acting irritable around me. That's about it. I doubt anyone will run away screaming, or call the police saying you violated the sexy limit.

With "over spraying" p86, you might just think all the men are really cute... and they might all think you are really cute. Then what are you going to do?

I'd encourage you to think about setting aside some time by your self at your place for a few hours and spraying on your 4 sprays you suggested (12.5 mcg per spray times 4 sprays is 50 mcg total), and notice how you feel. Try watching a video and look at the men... do they seem cuter?

Comment

potiongirl Maybe the next time you have another pie incident, it will be with that man you are thinking about.

If I were a woman who wanted to get a specific man interested in me, and I was completely sure I wanted him, I'd use PSEL, Desire Me, and Babe all at once when talking with him one on one. If he couldn't get the hint, I would say something like, "So alright already... Aren't you going to invite me out so something more is going to happen?!" and just smile at him. (Sometimes you just have to help the man make the first move.) For the first date with him, I'd probably put on Fantasy and Connections to get to know him by talking. On the next date, I'd use Fantasy and Love Boat to open up his playfulness. Maybe by the third date you'd be wanting more physicality? PSEL, Babe, and Desire Me would probably do it.

For my pheromone cabinet, I would also add Sexy Confidence, XiSt for Women, and Tease.

But those are just my educated guesses as a man. NuTrix might have some input for you.

Comment

potiongirl You're making me feel jealous. I wish some girls will use pheromones on me now -_-
                              PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                              PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                              Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                              Others: LIIK V1

Comment

I love these post ! I mean I'm learning so much.
                                36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                                Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                                , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Now if THAT'S not a hit, I don't know what is? Glad I stopped by for a read.

Good luck on your adventures. One thing I may add is that when we try something new we tend to over analyze/think things. We have a saying in the community....Set it and forget it.

I look forward to reading more.

Comment

I was looking for some P86 reports and found your one about PSEL.
                                    NOW I WANT SOME PSEL! Even though I'm a guy . Congratulations to your obvious hits. Maybe it's the PSEL + Love Boat combination? I've read many good things about the latter.

Keep on posting please potiongirl

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X