yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A-1 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I notice something recently, after applying A1 I tend to get bad temper not really depression. I get irritated easily. Is it because of A1 built-up?

Comment

Originally posted by newhunter View Post
      I notice something recently, after applying A1 I tend to get bad temper not really depression. I get irritated easily. Is it because of A1 built-up?
      Is this when you're only wearing A1? Or have you been wearing something else along with it? Personally, I tend to get more aggressive if I wear something like Ascend or Api and things don't go my way. Some of the little things start to irk me more than usual too.

I don't think A1 build-up is the cause as that usually results in even more depression based on other people's reports. I don't seem to be affected by it though so it could be body chemistry.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

Is this when you're only wearing A1? Or have you been wearing something else along with it? Personally, I tend to get more aggressive if I wear something like Ascend or Api and things don't go my way. Some of the little things start to irk me more than usual too.

I don't think A1 build-up is the cause as that usually results in even more depression based on other people's reports. I don't seem to be affected by it though so it could be body chemistry.

Nope, most of the time i wear A1 solo. Actually i didn't notice much different from the women around me. I wear up to 50mcg, not sure if i should increase or reduce, some people say less is more.

Comment

Originally posted by newhunter View Post

Nope, most of the time i wear A1 solo. Actually i didn't notice much different from the women around me. I wear up to 50mcg, not sure if i should increase or reduce, some people say less is more.
          Yeah, I've tried the less-is-more idea. It works for some products, not so much for others. A1 is one of them but that's just me. I've been wearing 100 mcg to 200 mcg along with 1-2 sprays Xist and have been getting clearer responses from people around me. Not exactly attraction hits, but definitely nicer/buddy-buddy/comfort behavior from my boss and coworkers at work compared to the norm. I know it's not Xist though because I've been wearing Xist for a very long time around them. It's either a happier-to-see-me response with some fun light chatting, or it's the blank stare/brain fart moment where they seem to zone out for a few seconds (mostly with the much younger ladies, which probably could be signs of attraction). The more you're around people, the more A1 will imprint.

If you're up for it, try high doses of A1 although make sure you're not negatively affected or can balance it out with something like Xist, Taboo, Bliss, or pregnenolene at 10mcg/spray (maybe about 20mcg)...
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

A1 does get you a bit fatigued if wearing it too often.

Comment

Also something a vet told me a while ago regarding A_1 carriers. That he sought the Oil because it's less prone to bacterial breakdown into -none than the spray is. I personally never had a problem with my Spray version turning into -none. That may only happen for me if I were to not wash if off after a day old app or something, but I never tested an app for that long so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post
                Also something a vet told me a while ago regarding A_1 carriers. That he sought the Oil because it's less prone to bacterial breakdown into -none than the spray is. I personally never had a problem with my Spray version turning into -none. That may only happen for me if I were to not wash if off after a day old app or something, but I never tested an app for that long so who knows.
                You know, I recall hearing something about a pheromone breaking down into enone from bacterial processing. Didn't know it was A1. Never experienced it either though I usually only have it on for 9 hours max before showering.

Comment

I didn't realize how popular the spray version is. Must be for a good reason, definitely going to have to try it out

Comment

Originally posted by michaelr View Post
                    I find kingtut_savage's observations very interesting. I am in my 20's and this is a thought I have quite often. For that reason using a1 tends to make me introverted and lost in thought. I tend to think about how my brothers and sister have surpassed me financially, in their education and careers and how deeply unsatisfied I am.

I was lead to this site by phero joe (houseofpheromones.com) because he was advising me to work on myself which resonated with me, and why I feel like that wearing a1. He claims that the a1 may act as an emotional amplifier, and tends to cause men to go into moods if there are things in life which disturb them. Has anyone in this age range felt a similar way using a1? As much as I would like to give Cohesion a shot, the negative moods can really mess with me for days afterwards.
                    I've been doing some reflecting on my life and thinking about how my overall phero usage has altered my life. I know we all have out own unique phero signature in which our bodies produce naturally, and based on my observations over the years plus the reports I have read, I am convinced that my body naturally produces high amounts of a1 by default. Taking not on your observations that you become introverted at high amounts of a1 as I am a naurally introverted person. And also why I think the a1 soaps I have used in the past work so well for me while others report little to no effect. Its my theory that the soaps match and enhance my natural phero sig

Comment

Has anyone purchased any of the super concentrated versions of a1. If so, what were your results
                      Last edited by kingtut savage; 02-01-2018, 06:50 PM. Reason: Added a sentence

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                        Has anyone purchased any of the super concentrated versions of a1. If so, what were your results
                        I stick with 40 mcg. I've tried more and I find no added benefit. But I'm all about the lowest effective dose with everything. Why waste product?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie a couple of years back I remember reading on here about someone experimenting with mega large dosages of a1. Wanted to see if anyone else had. And I believe I once read somewhere that those types of dosages caused a loopy druglike effect, wanted to see if anyone else saw that as well. And if that is true, it might explain something I experienced a few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                            Scottie2Hottie a couple of years back I remember reading on here about someone experimenting with mega large dosages of a1. Wanted to see if anyone else had. And I believe I once read somewhere that those types of dosages caused a loopy druglike effect, wanted to see if anyone else saw that as well. And if that is true, it might explain something I experienced a few years ago
                            I've never gone over 100 mcg. I never had that type of experience. If you want a drug like experience try Odyssey, Thinker and Bliss together.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie you are thinking too small. I'm talking about massive dosages

Comment

I really don't see the point. Sorry

Comment

Bliss and A314 together give me that drug like effect.

Confident and not a care. I find myself driving fast and forgetting that I need to pay attention while I'm driving in general.
                                  Dangerous I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                    Bliss and A314 together give me that drug like effect.

Confident and not a care. I find myself driving fast and forgetting that I need to pay attention while I'm driving in general.
                                    Dangerous I know.
                                    I envy you. I never feel self effects from any of my purchases. Comparing to other people's reports and I still don't know what they do for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I envy you. I never feel self effects from any of my purchases. Comparing to other people's reports and I still don't know what they do for me.
                                      The only self effect that I have noticed is from Xsr89 with no other ones I noticed something.
                                      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                                      Xsr89
                                      Barely legal spray (unscented)
                                      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                                      Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Ever tried odyssey? Try a high dose of that and then tell me you don't feel the self effects lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Ever tried odyssey? Try a high dose of that and then tell me you don't feel the self effects lol
                                          No Odyssey. I have quite a few Alpha and Social products too from LAL, Apex, PheroTreasure but I don't get any self effects from them. Maybe P86, P96 will but they haven't arrived yet and it's been 17 days already.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X