yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A-1 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-1 Questions

I just ordered some spray a-1 at roughly 25mgc/spray, unscented. Anybody out there with experience that might point me in directions to avoid while using this product? (i still plan to do all my own testing, but some ideas of just what doesn't work, and what might are always appriciated). such as: typical dosage range, how much is usually too much, too little...

I'm also curious what kind of products it mixes well with. Right now i have a decent stockpile of mainstays including PSE, loveboat, Xist, evolve, odyssey (STILL havn't managed to make that bugger work), and cohesion (though using A-1 and cohesion together is obviously kind of dumb)... What do you guys think would mix well, and what would be like putting cats and dogs together and seting them on fire?

A1 mainly makes women calm and receptive. You will see it comes alive more when you make physical contact, and they are enjoying it far more than would be normal. Combined with sexual mixes, it smooths over what could otherwise be too overwhelming of a signature. It had a rebound effect, so they will miss you when you're away.

You'll want to monitor yourself and other guys around you carefully for depressive side effects.

Comment

I got the same A1 bottle dose (a 10ml 25mcg/spray) months back, I had a blast with it. Just using that for a total of 75mcg, or 50, had a few co-workers, who never showed any effects to any other product of mine, (including Cohesion!) coming up to me. Asking why I didn't say hi to them, initiating a lot of kino, apologizing for staring at me, etc! And this was use of just A1 alone with no other products. I hope your tests go as great as mine did.

Some people say mixing A1 with cops is a bad idea, but there's mixed feelings about this, so I won't delve on it.

Comment

• kingtut savage
        kingtut savage commented
        Editing a comment
        Why not a1 plus cops. I was thinking of getting some a1 with my next order

Would a heavy dose of a1 stack well with domination?

Comment

You can try it and see how it works for you but I don't see those two going well together. Generally a highly aggressive vibe and a comfort vibe don't mix well and will clash. You might be better off with a domination and bliss mix or domination and connections/flirt mix.

Comment

I've been using about 30mcg of Androstadienone oil lately. Prior to that I was using two drops of Cohesion. Of course I am applying other pheromones like Laid Paste which I am sure also has Androstadienone in it. It is hard to determine what effect it is having or any difference between the pure A-1 oil and the Cohesion oil.

I will say that I have never noticed any depressive effects from products that contain androstadienone or any other product for that matter.
          Bad Wolf

Comment

Okay, but it was my understanding that domination is pure sexual

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
              You can try it and see how it works for you but I don't see those two going well together. Generally a highly aggressive vibe and a comfort vibe don't mix well and will clash. You might be better off with a domination and bliss mix or domination and connections/flirt mix.
              I have to disagree here. A1, used at the correct dose, can act as an excellent buffer to high -enone-based mixes. I, however, far prefer P96, as it does not, at any dose, blunt the mix, something that A1 can definitely do if the dose is pushed too high.

OP, 25mcg is far too much in my opinion. While it certainly works, A1 is one of those molecules that doesn't tend to get more effective as the dose increases, contrary to what many others report about it. I'd say 5mcg and no more would be a perfectly reasonable dose. Don't underestimate the effectiveness of using low-doses - many molecules are just as effective at low doses, but often lose unwanted side-effects as well. With P75, for example, the aggression is for all intents and purposes non-existent at 500ug, but is quite excessive in younger individuals (like myself) even in doses as apparently low as 2.5mcg. A1 is subtler, but far more effective in the long run at just 5mcg. The tendency to cause depression as a self-effect is drastically lowered here, and you should really keep that in mind. The depression, in any form it might take, will significantly reduce your desire to act on the positive responses you get. I've had success with A1, but only when the depression is buffered with MAX T-150 (cops self-effects product) and Nude Alpha, and preferably with either Bliss, 25mcg Androsterone Sulfate/TAA, or Apex's CORE in addition to this. Evolve can help reduce A1 depression as well, but will tend to move the aura of the overall mix more into the feminine territory, and thus will need more masculine additions, like APi or A314, to push the vibe back into masculine territory.

Still it bears mentioning that Paradox, in testing exceedingly high doses of A1, 200mcg I believe, found that these doses did not cause depression, but instead caused a mood lift in the wearer. Whether this dose was as effective as depression-causing doses I'm not sure of, but this paradoxical (sorry, couldn't resist) effect is likely due to some sort of inverse agonism occuring at low doses, while high doses push the effect into full-on agonism, causing, not depression, but precisely the opposite effect. This is merely speculation, but it's worth noting nonetheless. So extremely high doses, as with Alpha -nol, may very well be preferred here. Then again maybe not. You'll have to test yourself to be sure, as I'm done with A1 myself, P96 having fully replaced and surpassed that molecule for me. Once my bottle of Apex's Imprint is finished, this molecule will never again touch my skin.

Comment

Any mre qord on the ultra high doses of A1
                By the way, i thinl i put way too much a1 today. Maybe in just in a pissy mood, but i cant afford to discredit the effecta of a1. Last night i was pissed at everybody else, i have reasob to believe it was the xsp83. Tonight i was pissed .ore so at myself. I found myself thinking about all the things wrong in my life, wgich is highly unusual for me, as i tend to always look on the bright side of things. I wasnt depressed as in a mopey way, i was and a pissed. Mad at where i a in life right now compared to where i want to be. A little extra motivation maybe?
                Last edited by 2000GT; 10-09-2015, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post
                  I got the same A1 bottle dose (a 10ml 25mcg/spray) months back, I had a blast with it. Just using that for a total of 75mcg, or 50, had a few co-workers, who never showed any effects to any other product of mine, (including Cohesion!) coming up to me. Asking why I didn't say hi to them, initiating a lot of kino, apologizing for staring at me, etc! And this was use of just A1 alone with no other products. I hope your tests go as great as mine did.

Some people say mixing A1 with cops is a bad idea, but there's mixed feelings about this, so I won't delve on it.
                  A1 is the opposite of cops

Comment

Originally posted by Osamitra View Post
                    I just ordered some spray a-1 at roughly 25mgc/spray, unscented. Anybody out there with experience that might point me in directions to avoid while using this product? (i still plan to do all my own testing, but some ideas of just what doesn't work, and what might are always appriciated). such as: typical dosage range, how much is usually too much, too little...

I'm also curious what kind of products it mixes well with. Right now i have a decent stockpile of mainstays including PSE, loveboat, Xist, evolve, odyssey (STILL havn't managed to make that bugger work), and cohesion (though using A-1 and cohesion together is obviously kind of dumb)... What do you guys think would mix well, and what would be like putting cats and dogs together and seting them on fire?
                    I use 2 drops 10 mgc/drop, in me is great!

Comment

A1 for me works well at : 50 to 70 mcg dose.
                      It makes my wife calm, cuddling and positive in response. it dose not provoke sexual thing but making our relationship deeper, which I required.

Comment

I find kingtut_savage's observations very interesting. I am in my 20's and this is a thought I have quite often. For that reason using a1 tends to make me introverted and lost in thought. I tend to think about how my brothers and sister have surpassed me financially, in their education and careers and how deeply unsatisfied I am.

I was lead to this site by phero joe (houseofpheromones.com) because he was advising me to work on myself which resonated with me, and why I feel like that wearing a1. He claims that the a1 may act as an emotional amplifier, and tends to cause men to go into moods if there are things in life which disturb them. Has anyone in this age range felt a similar way using a1? As much as I would like to give Cohesion a shot, the negative moods can really mess with me for days afterwards.

Comment

The A1 spray is permanently off the shelf?

Comment

Originally posted by newhunter View Post
                            As the stamp reads, it says temporarily out of stock.

AndrostaDIENONE A1 Pheromone Molecule androsta-4,16,-dien-3-one     Androsta-4,16,-dien-3-one (Androstadienone A1) is a pheromone produced by male humans and can be found in sweat, saliva and semen. This pheromone molecule has been associated with the smell of ur

I see you are new here, I hope you already introduced yourself and are sharing your experiences with us. The more you share with us, the great your chances of getting into our lifetime discount program

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

As the stamp reads, it says temporarily out of stock.

AndrostaDIENONE A1 Pheromone Molecule androsta-4,16,-dien-3-one     Androsta-4,16,-dien-3-one (Androstadienone A1) is a pheromone produced by male humans and can be found in sweat, saliva and semen. This pheromone molecule has been associated with the smell of ur

I see you are new here, I hope you already introduced yourself and are sharing your experiences with us. The more you share with us, the great your chances of getting into our lifetime discount program

I think it was just too fast A1 Spray(In the shop)

Comment

As KateD says, it's just temporarily out of stock. It's pretty popular, especially with the pricing. You've probably already notice that it's available as an oil though so if you want to go for that, it's in the oil molecules section.

Otherwise, you can just wait and it'll eventually go back in stock. It's been a while though
                                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                                LAL: Nude Alpha
                                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I have the oil 5mcg, but I want to try spray. Spray has better projection.

Comment

I look forward to trying the spray as well - I only have oil in 50 mcg/drop and sometimes I'd like to test lower (even though I love high dose A-1).

Comment

I have the oil 5mcg, but I want to try spray. Spray has better projection.
                                      It usually does. It's best to understand the reason for oil and spray if you haven't found information on that already. I'm not sure how experienced you are with pheromones so I'll share these information with you anyway.

Oils last longer but have shorter range. It's best used in warm/hot environments. If it's too cold, the diffusion rate decreases by a lot. It also gives a more natural signature.

Sprays don't last as long as oils but have a larger range and hit harder. It's best used in colder/cooler environments. If it's too hot, the diffusion rate will increase and the pheromones will evaporate faster. You can try to control that though by spraying on your stomach or chest and wear a shirt over it.

Another thing about projection: Remember that people won't always easily tell who the pheromones are coming from. So if you have a huge projection at a party, the ladies will feel it but they can think its coming from another guy when it's actually supposed to be you. Imagine you and a friend go to a club and you're the one with pheromones on. You stand next to him and do nothing while he's doing all the talking to the ladies. The ladies will think the pheromones are coming from him because they feel something, and they're interacting with your friend. By their logic, your friend is the one who is attractive.

So a large cloud is not always a good thing unless you know how to control it or take advantage of it.
                                      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                                      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                                      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                                      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                                      LAL: Nude Alpha
                                      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• kingtut savage
                                        kingtut savage commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Yeah if you just stand next to him. Peraonally, I'm more of a lone wolf type, so i rarely sit/stand with a friend or even a group of guys for an extended period of time.

• kingtut savage
                                        kingtut savage commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        And if you do happen to run I to some talkative guy who benefiting from your cloud, then you just have to move around

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X