AD IN POSts

Collapse

XStential - Body Spray testing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XyzN
    Phero'd up!


    DiscoverXS True Story Teller
    • Jun 2013
    • 368
    • 339
    • 148

    #1

    XStential - Body Spray testing

    So SteveO has the new toy for testing, XStential- Body Spray (for men). It comes in a whopping 4oz dark color (non-see-through) plastic bottle with some nice labeling. Steve wrote to me how it's based on XS140. I guess I'll start how I would any other product.
    He included it in my Xist order along with a free 10ml bottle of LoveBoat. (Generous SteveO strikes again)
    My reporting will start soon on it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	JzDRb4u.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	19456

    Originally posted by SteveO
    The good and the bad.

    The good is this is a water based emulsion of pheromones with very little alcohol and/or oil. Been using some natural surfactants but as of now it still needs to have a good shake. Originally I was testing the XS140 as a 10ml and I'm pretty sure you all now have the 120ml body mist. We are still working on the average spray so if you could include how many sprays that really helps.

    Also any feedback on the feel on your skin is much appreciated. This batch is still experimental and right after I had batched it up we made a huge breakthrough with the emulsion technique we have been perfecting. Again I emphasize a good shake is needed to get all the ingredients activated. Future editions will not be needed.

    As for the scent its an in-house fragrance I created over the past few months. I wanted something original, but light enough so multiple applications isn't overwhelming. You should be able to use 3-4 sprays easily. Its not based on anything I've ever smelled before only on my research of some great scents. Kind of reminds me a bit of a day at a tropical spa and beach resort. I don't have a name for it.

    We are calling the blend itself XSestential and when released it will be a body mist as it is now.

    Ladies have been getting it in a new in-house fragrance creation too, except NuTrix. She got hers in Le Chocolat because the new fragrance had not quite matured when I was shipping it. International clients will have theirs shipped next week.

    I'm excited about this because its a water based pheromone blend. It's cool and innovative and it happened because of this community!
    Edit: Saw SteveO talking about this in the XS140 thread, so I guess a mod could delete or move this into there if they want.

    Anyone else have results with it yet?
    Last edited by XyzN; 10-02-2014, 08:29 PM.
  • MaliciousIntent
    S'textual Mastermind


    DiscoverXS True Story Teller
    • Oct 2013
    • 477
    • 267
    • 35

    #2
    I'll be testing this tonight with Cohesion at my local bar. Mind if I double thread with you?

    Comment

    • XyzN
      Phero'd up!


      DiscoverXS True Story Teller
      • Jun 2013
      • 368
      • 339
      • 148

      #3
      So first time used it at work with just two co-workers.
      4 sprays, 2 on arm, 2 on neck

      Scent is nice. Able to use it without a cover cologne imo.

      First hour or so things were a bit social. As the day went on, it became a lot more relax feel to it for me. It was a bit tough to keep myself and others in an upbeat demeanor. Kind of made me zone a small bit. To be honest, it did make me calm down a bit, but I didn't want that, so my use of it at work may be limited for the future seeing as keeping an upbeat and going attitude is kind of important where I am. Almost the same reason I don't use Bliss too often at work for the same idea that it relaxes people too much including myself. XStential wasn't nearly as social as I'd thought it'd be today, will give it a go another time though.
      Aside from small chit chats, nothing very new from what I saw.

      Comment

      • Panikos


        DiscoverXS Serious Poster
        • Feb 2014
        • 162
        • 149
        • 119

        #4
        I've just received my XSTENTIAL- Body Spray. OMG I've told you that I'm addicted to T. Ford Black Orchid.... I love this type of perfumes, I cannot stop sniffing the bottle!!!!!! Just an amazing scent!!!!!

        Comment


        • XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll def take that as a compliment. I have been told by some pretty amazing perfumers I have a nose for good stuff
      • Panikos


        DiscoverXS Serious Poster
        • Feb 2014
        • 162
        • 149
        • 119

        #5
        For my next XS-oils order, I'll ask you to use this scent especially to my Evolve & Domination oils .

        Comment

        • Shakes


          DiscoverXS True Story Teller
          • Jun 2013
          • 257
          • 286
          • 270

          #6
          I got mine yesterday and I concur. I have been huffing it like a madman!! I will wait a day or two to try it out now, but with the amount of huffing I did I feel a little bit like I've had some mild magic mushrooms, minus the trippy visual effect. My eyes do feel super wide though, but I'm getting ahead of myself. The scent is awesome, Steve. It could be a commercial scent for sure! XStential is a fantastic name too!!

          Comment

          • kutu53
            fero-man


            DiscoverXS Posts Alot
            • Jun 2014
            • 39
            • 31
            • 46

            #7
            Interesting....what is it suppose to do?
            My pheromones Collections:

            LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
            Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
            HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
            Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
            Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
            Love scent: NPA
            Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

            Comment

            • Futureman
              mone-dabbler


              DiscoverXS Serious Poster
              • Jul 2014
              • 150
              • 88
              • 82

              #8
              I really need to get my a$$ in gear. SteveO was good enough to send me a bottle; I need to express my gratitude by actually testing it. Keep the reports coming, please! I'll try to do the same.

              Comment

              • Futureman
                mone-dabbler


                DiscoverXS Serious Poster
                • Jul 2014
                • 150
                • 88
                • 82

                #9
                OK. Just some initial thoughts. I won't (can't) speak to its effects (either on others or me) at this point, but since this *is* a body spray, I'll just offer a general reaction to the scent, which I take to be an important component to any body spray.

                My reaction to the scent was identical to my wife's: it reminds us of a floral baby powder. I can see others liking this. For me, not so much. It's just too floral to the point of being cloying. Will this scent be the stock fragrance for this product? If so, it may be hard for me to test and enjoy its good qualities. I've always had difficulty fragrances of this kind, so please know my comments may say more about me than the product itself.

                Now, my wife likes the scent, and is wondering if she could use it. The spray is for men, but I'm wondering if it (in it's current incarnation) would be a good unisex product.

                Comment

                • Shakes


                  DiscoverXS True Story Teller
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 257
                  • 286
                  • 270

                  #10
                  Yes, Futureman, your wife can absolutely use it. This is a unisex product. The scent is different for men and women, but the product is the same.

                  Comment

                  • MrGoodbar714
                    Sexual Sugar Daddy


                    DiscoverXS True Story Teller
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 338
                    • 196
                    • 398

                    #11
                    I'm looking forward to trying this product soon... I read it was based off of 140. I was lucky enough to receive a sample of 140 from SteveO on my most recent order so testing w that should be coming right up!

                    Comment

                    • Panikos


                      DiscoverXS Serious Poster
                      • Feb 2014
                      • 162
                      • 149
                      • 119

                      #12
                      I can say that the scent is so amazing, so addictive, probably one the best scents I've ever found in a pheromone product. It puts me in a good mood straight away after sniffing at the nozzle of the bottle !!

                      Test: 2 sprays on the sides of the neck, 1 spray on the top of the chest, 2 sprays on the wrists.....
                      I felt like walking on the clouds..... Very happy and relaxed. It also gave me the impression of positive thinking about all matters ! My fiancee made good comments about the scent, she was also relaxed and expressed her love and feelings about me many times.....
                      The scent lasts for about 2hrs...... The effects seem to last for about 2.5 to 3 hrs....

                      Comment

                      • KateD
                        GateKeeper!
                        DiscoverXS Posting God
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 2009
                        • 1,692
                        • 6,491

                        #13
                        Sadly I haven't had a chance to get my hands on a bottle as yet. Your feedback is causing the green eyed monster to emerge.

                        Comment

                        • fdesa12
                          Fly gentlemen


                          DiscoverXS Old Timer
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 736
                          • 587
                          • 490

                          #14
                          I like the scent as well. Somehow kind of reminds me of lightly sweetened fresh oatmeal on a cool morning, and then some. I guess that also ties in with all of your reports of floral baby powder and a spa place.

                          I like wearing this on hot days (I get irritated when its hot and dry, especially during the summer) and my favorite time to wear it seems to be on days when there's almost nothing much to do except hangout and watch something at a 2-4pm sun period. Kind of a weird way to describe it but if you know that relaxed feeling, it's like that for me.
                          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                          LAL: Nude Alpha
                          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

                          Comment

                          Ad down

                          Collapse
                          Working...