yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS140 Beta spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for notation at the moment in case I forget. Will update later if I remember to

2 Xist (Chest)
    2 Thinker (1 Chest, 1 inner forearm)
    4 XS140beta (2 Chest, 2 Inner forearm on different spot from Thinker)

Let's see how consistent this will be today...
    Update:

As usual, Thinker hit me hard.

Self effects:
    - Initially zoned out for the first 30 minutes. Didn't care about music, didn't really care about anyone around me, pretty much drove subconsciously.
    - Very calm. Drove in slow lane again, averaging 65 mph.
    - Strict when not happy with kids' behavior in class
    - Playful when around girl of interest

Effects on others:
    - Quite chatty
    - Kino from girl of interest (I now know she touches everyone on the arm politely, more flirty with me)
    - Got serious with work when they notice I'm not in the mood to joke around (mostly affected the kids)

So yeah. I think Thinker took over this time a bit more so than normal, probably since I sprayed some on my arm which means more exposure to myself. Didn't really get much time alone with girl of interest though we got some flirty kino going on.
    Last edited by fdesa12; 09-26-2014, 11:59 PM.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Steve sent me a different variant of it, I think in a more final stage version so this was scented. Interesting scent, I can't place it but I know I've smelled it before. Anyway, three sprays and went to the Nationals game with my frat brother. Definitely a chill vibe, feels like Bliss is in it. Everyone around us were in pretty good spirits and cheerful after a minute of exposure and this is in a metro car where we are litereally packed in like cattle. Normally folks aren't that chipper in such circumstances. Accidentally tossed out my metro card and while I was annoyed for a moment, I just shrugged it off. Same thing happened when the stadium announced that the game was rescheduled due to rain and this was ten seconds after I paid $18 for my overpriced food and soda. Should have been annoyed but all I did was shrug and go find a dry spot to eat my food before heading home. Gonna try the Xist, 140 and thinker mix tomorrow with a potential interest of mine at lunch. Will report back when I'm done with that gig

Comment

0 Sprays
        3x deep breaths from the bottle,

I'm not particularly fond of cover scents but not like its bad just a preference. The diffusion in this is pretty intense what ever is in it is intense. Within seconds I feel my headache ease, and calm come over me like with OdysseyXS and BlissXS. Took about 40mins for the confidence to kick in. Handed the bottle over to my mom and her bf immediately calls.

They usually functionally yell at each other (like in a Tyler Perry movie)but my mom is communicating in a extremely calm and low volume. She reports no changes in mood, and that the cover is 'cinnimony'.

Comment

So far I've tried 140 with Ascend, Cohesion, PSE, Bliss, Evolve, Taboo and SOB (separately of course) and whatever is in this stuff it really smoothes everything out. By the way, Ascend and 140 is killer. Nice confidence boost still but the 140 takes off the serious edge of the Ascend.

Comment

This stuff had me acting all forms of uninhibited evil after the initial bottle sniff online while gaming. It seriously hurt my ability to multitask but what ever I was concentrated on got done with a noticeable reduction in anxiety, hesitation, and with boosted confidence. Im not sure if the manical laughter is a side effect of it or an "happy" and overconfident me.

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL

Steve was kind enough to send me a bottle to test out as well. I will find time to use it and report back.

Comment

The good and the bad.

The good is this is a water based emulsion of pheromones with very little alcohol and/or oil. Been using some natural surfactants but as of now it still needs to have a good shake. Originally I was testing the XS140 as a 10ml and I'm pretty sure you all now have the 120ml body mist. We are still working on the average spray so if you could include how many sprays that really helps.

Also any feedback on the feel on your skin is much appreciated. This batch is still experimental and right after I had batched it up we made a huge breakthrough with the emulsion technique we have been perfecting. Again I emphasize a good shake is needed to get all the ingredients activated. Future editions will not be needed.

As for the scent its an in-house fragrance I created over the past few months. I wanted something original, but light enough so multiple applications isn't overwhelming. You should be able to use 3-4 sprays easily. Its not based on anything I've ever smelled before only on my research of some great scents. Kind of reminds me a bit of a day at a tropical spa and beach resort. I don't have a name for it.

We are calling the blend itself XSestential and when released it will be a body mist as it is now.

Ladies have been getting it in a new in-house fragrance creation too, except NuTrix. She got hers in Le Chocolat because the new fragrance had not quite matured when I was shipping it. International clients will have theirs shipped next week.

I'm excited about this because its a water based pheromone blend. It's cool and innovative and it happened because of this community!

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• nbat
                nbat commented
                Editing a comment
                Smells like sexy oatmeal to me

• MaliciousIntent
                MaliciousIntent commented
                Editing a comment
                I'd say freshmusk with some odd cinnamon and a different citrus. When this goes to market I'm gonna get it in uncented. I prefer conifers.

I dont really know if this has to do with the pheromones or maybe it was the self effects with the confidence got cyber laid by a chick that thinks Im a jerk. So I can comfirm on the confidence boosting. My erotic fiction will never be the same. I can not get these images out my head. I talked to her the whole night and she jumped me when I got home from work after I blurted out I was horny.

If the technique works out can you offer other XS products in this form? It seems it works as a better delivery than just alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                Again I emphasize a good shake is needed to get all the ingredients activated. Future editions will not be needed.

Ladies have been getting it in a new in-house fragrance creation too, except NuTrix. She got hers in Le Chocolat

I'm excited about this because its a water based pheromone blend. It's cool and innovative and it happened because of this community!
                Got my goods Monday! Was very excited - as always - but haven't gotten to use it until today.

I read this before app. fortunately! I'm in the habit of shaking things, as some of my items from LP require it, and it's much easier to shake EVERYTHING than it is to remember WHAT needs shaking. Now I shake all my products, regardless of who's they are. So I think I would have shook it regardless, but knowing you've said to just reinforces the thought I LOOOOVE the Le Chocolat! I smell DIVINE right now!

I'm wearing 4 & 1/2 (or whatever the initial spray turns out to be). Dried off from shower and sprayed all over neck, chest and torso and smooshed about with forearms - so I'm appropriately coated and smelling delectable! It's been a bumpy week and I remembered this sampler - if you can call this ginormous bottle a sample!!! - and decided I wanted to wear it b/c I NEEDED a mood boost today. I was afraid my mood might be too down to try Thinker just yet, so I went with what has been, so far, a reliable pick me up. Thank you Steve & XS140

It seems to be behaving like the testers in that my mood is noticeably improved already and I'm feeling way less mopey. I know I missed out on the fragrance but this LC is GREAT and I will have to show some restraint during app. because the temptation to fog myself in this will be intense.

You know, I'm even feeling giggly and frisky. THIS is what I thought Odyssey would feel like to me How much of it is XS140 and how much is smelling like one of my favorite food groups, I'm not yet sure - though it could be a bit of both..

Thank you Steve! You just keep rocking the pheroworld and keep the competition on their toes!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

A toned down version of Odyssey is a good discription of this product. It has some other effects I'm trying to put words to.

Comment

It's very chill, like hanging out at a coffee house. You can keep you focus but everyone around you just behaves like they're in a good mood. Definitely a toned down version of Odyssey and I suspect some Bliss mixed in as well.

Comment

• fdesa12
                      fdesa12 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not entirely sure how different this is from the first version samples sent out, but how would you compare with After Hours if you've used it?

• 2000GT
                      2000GT commented
                      Editing a comment
                      no clue, haven't used After Hours. I've been slammed lately so I've not had much time to do testing.

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                    It's very chill, like hanging out at a coffee house. You can keep you focus but everyone around you just behaves like they're in a good mood. Definitely a toned down version of Odyssey and I suspect some Bliss mixed in as well.

It has a tone'd down effect on its own I have only seen in B.C.E. combos. "Deer in headlights", really intense eye contact almost drool like, but more muted. Its a look I love to see but it scares me because it results in some really akward-rapey kino if they are dis-inhibited socially (Single, not at work). Odyssey.C.E was very rapey the girls I tried that out on held me and would not let go, had to pry them off. I mixed in some Evolve and got something closer to the BCE effect but I havent had a chance to try it out in a truely social setting.

its something I feel is formulated in the O-B.C.E family, it doesnt add any value and makes you happy and giddy. Adds a hint of value or im misinterupting it for the O-B.C.E effect, but its not male value, its female specific. It lacks Vibes and Connects social goodness. Its mind-fucky like Thinker, Bliss, and Odyssey.

Also it seriously reduces the number of fucks I give, maybe to an unhealthy level. I can not express this enough I GIVE NO SHITS while its in the first part of its half life.

Comment

I get the chill effect at 2 sprays and the "not quite" Odyssey effect at 4. Has anyone noticed, that without much trying, people seem drawn to you? It occurs to me that without initiating interaction, others gave me their attention and wanted to interact with me. Once the momentum was started, it continued positively.
                      Some examples:
                      1) At the vet, I was directly addressed preferentially. Usually the vet thing is my husband's gig. I'm along for the ride and to help handle the animals.
                      2) Though I instigated some silliness with hubby, HE's the one who perpetuated things and started cracking jokes and kept the happy coming.
                      3) With hubby's family, I had busied myself looking for info online on my phone at one point at hubby's request and it was the family that wanted me back in participation with the shenanigans.

Thoughts?

Comment

Men's Fragrance Notes
                        Base: Sandalwood, Citrus Blossom, Tonka
                        Heart: Cinnamon, Muguet
                        Head: Carnation, Mountain Air, Wood

Women's Fragrance Notes
                        Base: White Musk, Honey, Tonka
                        Heart: Green Bouquet, Lavender
                        Head: Citrus, Melon

While XSestential does have Alpha-Nol its really a small amount. It has XSR74, Rone-S, XSR42, XSR77, XSR76 and Alpha-NOL along with a couple other miner molecules. XSR74 is by far the predominate molecule.

I'll be making a new batch when I return. I've learned a few things about this water process and while the batch that shipped is good its not exactly perfected. With each test batch I'm able to develop some data on the emulsion process. Its real science going on here.

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Quick update:

SO back on the 2nd I - well, there's no getting around it - I fogged myself in approximately 4 & 1/2 sprays of the body spray. Yes - I smelled DIVINE. AND I smelled divine for HOURS.

Now Le Chocolat is not the intended scent vehicle for this - so please take with a grain of salt...I
                          notice about 6 hours in, something smelled, well, stanky. It was me I don't know exactly when it happened, that's just when I noticed it. Nothing that couldn't be covered with several sprays of another chocolate fragrance I have. Certainly if I had not been home I would have been terribly self conscious about it. The mone aroma was BACK in the morning when I crawled out of bed so I should have definitely showered before going to bed - maybe we all should anyway (for those of us who usually our shower in the a.m.). I have always wondered if it's good to have them on all day and night even if they've dissipated - residuals and what not...I digress...

A scent with floral notes may stand up much better, like the green bouquet and lavender Steve has listed above for the heart notes.

I have not had trouble with bleed through of the sample though, but I have been using my own fragrances to cover that one.

OH! 1 more thing. 4 & 1/2 sprays is A LOT And I will probably NOT do that again as I nearly - only nearly - got a headache from near mone OD Near - I actual had a good trip, I'm just saying, it might've been a bit more than necessary....

Comment

Need some advise here. Met a girl last week, gave her a drive to a meetup which was two hours away. Was wearing 3x140 2x xist 1x thinker. Got good results from that. Downside is I was a bit of an ass to her though she still road back with me and eventually relaxed. The reason why I was an ass was not intentional, I was also fasting for Yom Kippur so I wasn't quite thinking straight. Now I've apologized for my behavior and we're still talking. Right now I'm at the point where xist dug a good hook on her but the asshatness kind of fucked that up so she's still trying to decide if I'm worth the effort. The signs are screaming that she's interested so I'm not worried. Here's what I was thinking. 2x xist, 2x cohesion and maybe 1x 140. Now usually I'm not an ass at all but I'm debating on using 140 in this mix or just let the velcro effect of xist work with the comfort effects of cohesion to help smooth things over. Keep in mind that we had a total of four hours in a small car so xist had plenty of time to do its thing, which I think is part of the reason why she's not dropped me. Thoughts?

Comment

Received my spray a couple of days ago and have been testing at work. Thanks Steve!

Okay, first of all I am loving the women's scent this body spray comes in. I've always taken care to shake it really well, and the interesting thing is that for me this smells a bit different every time I put it on. One time I really sensed the melon in it, another time it seemed soft and sweetly baby powder-like (in a really good way), and this afternoon it seemed to take on an extra fresh and clean quality, like a really expensive gorgeous soap or something. Anyway, it's a really great scent and I look forward to being able to order other products scented with it. I have a real nose for pheromones, and this light scent covers them really well.

So far I have tested this solo once on my family, while at home one evening. It seemed to make them want to initiate conversation with me.

The other times I've tested it have been at work. I've been wearing a spray of Tease and 2 sprays o Love Boat to work, which is a brilliant combo for me. So the last couple of days I've added a few sprays of this as well to gauge the difference. Yesterday I used about 3 sprays on clothes (had pheros on skin already). Today I used 5 sprays in the morning on clothes and skin, and another 3 in the afternoon.

It kind of feels like it's amplifying the effects of the Tease and Love Boat combo for me. People are really happy to see me, and make extra effort to either hold some conversation with me, or just seem to like being near me. This is already true with Tease and LB, but there is a distinct increase I believe from what I've seen so far. I'm seeing a lot of twinkles of delight in people's eyes when they're interacting with me. It feels mellow and laidback, but also socially connective in a light-hearted way.

It feels light and refreshing on the skin, and quite soothing, like it's slightly moisturising. I wonder how easily this might sink into the skin compared to the other sprays, being water based? I can't really smell it anymore after a couple of hours, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's gone.

I feel like this will be a great product to use say after lunch on a work day, when I want to make sure I have a phero signature still going, but don't want to overdo anything that's still probably active from the morning. The scent is so soft and light I don't feel worried about overwhelming anyone either.

Comment

Wore Thinker and XS140 (in it's body spray form) and got 2 opposing reactions - like literally!
                                Day 1:
                                2 sprays Thinker to neck/chest and smooshed with wrists. 4 sprays XS140 to hair = CARAZY happy with intermittent serious thoughts on the brevity of life and how I should enjoy every moment of it that I have. While out and about I was happy, silly, seeking interaction with others and out right instigating nefariousness...
                                Day 2:
                                WTH?
                                2 sprays Thinker to neck and smooshed with wrists. 4 sprays XS140 - 2 to torso, 2 to back (1 back of neck, 1 between shoulder blades) = complete fizzle. Ok, not complete, but it DID completely hamper the XS140. I was totally in IDGF mode to the point where the man kept asking me if I was ok. UG! I was. But it was completely different than day 1. And I did feel quite introspective and distracted. NOW - it was a rainy, ugly day and man beast was on the hunt for food and every place we went was crowded and he was getting snarffy hopping around trying to "find" a place he wanted to go while I just didn't really care where we went So maybe his mood hampered mine a bit? But I didn't let anything hamper my mood on day 1 so...
                                I think it was the WHERE I sprayed XS140.
                                Moral of this story - wear your XS140 where you can be effected by it more while wearing Thinker right under your nose....Will wear this combo again today as I did on day 1 to see if effects are repeatable!

Comment

That exactly happened to me as well. When I wore 2 Thinker on my chest, I wasn't too affected by it though it kept me focused and I really felt comfortable with being myself. When I tried it again with 2 Thinker (1 Chest, 1 forearm split), my experience was much like your Day 2.

No change to where I applied 2 sprays of Xs140.
                                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                                    Need some advise here. Met a girl last week, gave her a drive to a meetup which was two hours away. Was wearing 3x140 2x xist 1x thinker. Got good results from that. Downside is I was a bit of an ass to her though she still road back with me and eventually relaxed. The reason why I was an ass was not intentional, I was also fasting for Yom Kippur so I wasn't quite thinking straight. Now I've apologized for my behavior and we're still talking. Right now I'm at the point where xist dug a good hook on her but the asshatness kind of fucked that up so she's still trying to decide if I'm worth the effort. The signs are screaming that she's interested so I'm not worried. Here's what I was thinking. 2x xist, 2x cohesion and maybe 1x 140. Now usually I'm not an ass at all but I'm debating on using 140 in this mix or just let the velcro effect of xist work with the comfort effects of cohesion to help smooth things over. Keep in mind that we had a total of four hours in a small car so xist had plenty of time to do its thing, which I think is part of the reason why she's not dropped me. Thoughts?
                                    I'd say go for it. It's lightly possible that she's associated you being a jerk with Thinker, 140, and/or Xist. Since you've already apologized, changing up the mixture just might subconsciously help her disregard the first experience and hopefully override her first impression if it happens to be negative.

From an optimistic standpoint, Xist will still tell her you're worth something and she shouldn't let go just yet. Basically, give you another chance.

From a pessimistic view, cohesion may make it easier to be friendzoned so watch out for that.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X