yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS141 Beta "Limitless" (Formerly/mistakenly XS139 Limitless)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS141 Beta "Limitless" (Formerly/mistakenly XS139 Limitless)

For those of you who have the XS139 beta "Limitless" sample label, don't forget that it was suppose to be XS141.
    The actual XS139 label has officially become BabeXS.

... 9:25am
    ... School, lab course
    ... 1-1.5 sprays XS141 beta on neck.
    ... Mistral's Cedarwood Marine cover

Self effects:
    - increased heartrate
    - slight excitement/energy boost
    - Didn't last long though
    - patience. lots of patience. at least initially.

Effects on others:
    - willing to talk to me(?)
    - patience

Analyzing what I've felt, I would say it matches what tdctdc experienced. I was quite patient today on my drive to school, averaging about 65 mph (I normally drive faster in the fast lane, but I stayed in the slow lane this time and felt no rush).

Another instance of patience was trying to explain to a classmate how to find probability in genetics. I had no problem explaining things again and again today. In some sense, I felt like I was treating my fellow student as if he/she was a child who needed time to understand so I was doing that.

My patience died down drastically on my bus ride home. Very crowded, slow bus driver, lots of stops... and quite warm-hot! So yeah, my mood soured in the heat

My experience matches well with tdctdc's experience using this beta. I'm going to test it again some other time. Maybe when I feel I need a lot of patience

Originally posted by tdctdc View Post
    *update*

I just had a convo with my mom, and I explained some stuff to her about a class that I'm taking. Usually I'm a bit impatient, and maybe not open to her, but this time, I answered her questions about the class a lot more willingly and patiently with clear honest answers.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

did you notice what the 141's inherent smell is like? To me, the smell seemed a lot lighter than other unisex mones. Even one spray of LoveBoat for me is very detectable, and strong. For me, 141 i could barely smell it if at all at times, even at two sprays.

Comment

You know, I don't recall the smell at all. And you're right, there's usually something detectable about the other mones.
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

I tried 2 sprays again today. There was a very light scent of something. I'm going to say its so light that this could be worn solo with no problems.

I didn't really feel that patience effect today, but my day started off not so great to begin with so I was already in a bad mood. However, I was still willing to listen to anyone talking to me, and those I talked to also seemed to be patient with me.

At my tutoring job, the kids were behaving more positively than usual. I don't know what exactly to think of it but I feel like I managed to get them to like studying.

Aside from that, that was it.

Comment

2 sprays Thinker
          2 sprays XS141 Beta

Started to wonder if "patience" is a positive description, while "inhibited" would be a negative description. In some sense, I wonder if I held back from saying anything, as if to not challenge the situation (talk back, stand firm for what I think, etc...). Several times, I wondered why I didn't press an issue or express ideas and just kept quiet. Even now, I'm not sure how to sort out today's experience with the mones. To be blunt, it was just a regular day where I was a regular guy. No attraction, not much chatting, not much fun. Yet through it all, I didn't feel like I want to get out of work and go home. I didn't feel like work was hell. I was willing to work with the students and help them improve even if they didn't want to be there. I tried to engage them into liking academics (not in a super-happy enthusiastic way, just more regular/chill attitude with a logical approach).

Comment

Wondering if there is more on this XS141B "Limitless".
            Bad Wolf

Comment

1 spray of Limitless, for selfies.

30 minutes later:

Started to feel off, irritable, and a light headache. I'm like, "What the hell? Why am I starting to feel like crap? Oh, yeah. Limitless."

Still feeling weird, like I took an upper. Colors seem more vivid. I can see how someone who hasn't abused caffeine or stimulants their whole life might get a kick out of this, or increased productivity. For me, it's just bad memories. I'll test again when I need to have a very productive day running errands out and about.

Comment

2 sprays of Limitless to the neck. No bad selfies like before. I was really tired, didn't have any caffeine handy, and thought to myself, "Hmm...wonder what limitless would do for me today?"

Within 5 minutes, wide-awake and feeling great. I feel focused, honed-in. It's like spray-on caffeine! No irritability and no headache so far, 30 minutes in.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                  2 sprays of Limitless to the neck. No bad selfies like before. I was really tired, didn't have any caffeine handy, and thought to myself, "Hmm...wonder what limitless would do for me today?"

Within 5 minutes, wide-awake and feeling great. I feel focused, honed-in. It's like spray-on caffeine! No irritability and no headache so far, 30 minutes in.
                  Woah, that's a 180 from the previous experience! Anything different, like a new bottle? Or maybe it just kicks in when you're tired? Keep us updated!

Comment

Nope, nothing different - other than the amount of over-the-counter supplements I take. I'm down to just one to regulate my mood, myo-inositol. I've discovered it's all I need to feel like a normal person (read: not depressed in some way from minor blues to major doom-and-gloom). I think, when I had the bad experience, I was hopped up on caffein and ephedrine and any little thing just pissed me off. Used Limitless again today, in fact. Felt great.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X