yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS140 Beta spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@2000 I see... So what's your take on impact? I have been testing magnetic and 140 the past couple days and so far w limited testing 140 seems pretty darn good. Haven't jumped to 3 sprays yet. Magnetic, nothing really yet to report on. I'll try it again today.

Comment

Wore 140 this morning with clients. My female friend I usually train Wed evenings commented that there must be something in the air in my house because every time she comes over she gets hungry, lol.

She also was very crushy, sat with legs tightly crossed as high as possible...

Saw my mom. She was just very happy, senitimental-lovey, which was weird.

I persoanlly felt happy, relaxed, fun-loving.

Had a male client who was in a good mood, and less "combative" than usual. His ego doesn't respond well to my training advice.

Comment

• RTBoss
        RTBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        2 sprays, no other mones.

I've made a huge mistake. I was consolidating bottles and the sample of XS140 Steve sent me I poured into my half full 10 ml Xist bottle. What have I done??? Do I dare to you this [new blend] or have I royally messed up???!!!

Comment

Just test it and let us know what happens :/

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoodbar714 View Post
          @2000 I see... So what's your take on impact? I have been testing magnetic and 140 the past couple days and so far w limited testing 140 seems pretty darn good. Haven't jumped to 3 sprays yet. Magnetic, nothing really yet to report on. I'll try it again today.
          Well, Ghost and I helped Steve create it, so what I can say is it's a heavy hitter. It's one of those mixes that will make people a believer in pheros. In a bar setting or something else with high energy and people, it shines. Ghost has been using it more extensively than I have so he might be able to better share his thoughts on it but I know it's quite popular as it's out of stock right now...at least I think it still is.

Comment

So XStential aka XS140. We've been doing a lot of testing with it and I'm confident we have the release version ready. It will be in 120ml bottles as a body mist with about 4-6 sprays normal. If you got one of the original 3ml sample bottles (or 10ml) it will be significantly weaker than that. The idea is not to cheapen the effect, but rather allow the user to give themselves a little bit of a pherohug after the shower or just to freshen up. Besides it would be way costly if we didn't do it that way.

As for the fragrances these are in house scents and I can assure you they are not as nice as you'd believe. They are heavily diluted and while this can be done, I'm not sure you'd like it. There is something about these mixes and the water blending that works well with the fragrances. I spent a solid week with my nose in books researching how each fragrance mixed with its surrounding and their interaction with water. It was eye opening.

I'll probably make them available 3ml concentrate at the diluted strength but first things first. XStential should be released by December for the holidays. We are working on having the labels professionally designed.

Please know your insights and experiences shaped this new concept in pheromones.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Yay! Happy holidays ya'all!!!

ETA - I think I just heard my credit card whimper....

Thanks Steve

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yes, thanks to Steve & co. for creating another brilliant blend. It really is a great mix. It consistently draws people towards me. It's like it activates a higher social state in the environment around me, and adds some fun and energy into the interactions between people. I really do love the scent- it smells so clean and fresh. I've taken to often using this mix to freshen my social mone signature after lunch. It hasn't reacted badly with anything I've put on earlier in the day so far. I love that I can spritz it liberally and not OD.

Comment

Hmmmm. Interesting reports all. I'm finding that reviewing mones and its effects is not unlike wine-tasting. You really have to be tuned in to its subtleties, and you can't eat or drink anything that will cloud the specific layers of flavor. With mones I'm still not there yet (and I've never really gotten there with wine). I mix far too often and then try to detect effects which are often hazy to me. My impressions are usually of a very general sort (e.g. "I like this," "I feel upbeat and acutely aware," "I feel really confident while wearing this," "This gives me a headache," etc.). And your social environment can really mute a mone's effects. Yesterday I found others' stress and fixation on food preparation or crazy toddlers was not likely to evoke the reactions one might see in a calmer environment.

That being said, I do like XS140. But its usually in retrospect that I become aware of its effects. Like mixes of a similar kind (and I find this is common to many of Steve's mixes), it is a generally uplifting mone. I had a 9-10 hour drive with the family while wearing it, and I just seemed to glide through the trip worry-free. Being someone with an anxiety disorder, these effects are always welcome. How is it different from other mixes yielding similar effects? Hard to say (see the wine tasting analogy). It certainty didn't yield the boundless confidence of (say) my go-to Xist + Wolf mix. But it did give me a lightness of being that would have been fun to wear in a more upbeat environment. And I should go with more sprays next time.

Comment

Hey Futureman! How many sprays are you testing at and are you talking about the body spray or the initial mix sent in the small sample bottle?

The holidays are tricky, a lot depends on the temperament of your targets and I can see what you mean about fixating on the tasks instead of the atmosphere...I personally choose my mones to effect the person(s) in the group most likely to need a mood alteration...then I stay close to them, "helping" however I can...you know, to properly phero-bomb them to achieve desired effect Sometimes it's a bit of a sacrifice to stay with the cranky or crazy people, but in the long run you really wind up helping everyone there...and they will never even know what you did for them...but it's ALWAYS totally worth it

I found outrageous results from the beta, lol, but the body spray is "lighter" and, like you mention, uplifting. I fog in it though (the body spray I mean) at a whopping 6 sprays over my torso and down my arms. Since mine is in the Le Chocolat I smell like a walking delicious confection afterwards - even though I'm covered by clothes! I actually haven't used this for the holidays just yet...I need to test and tweak a bit more before I can be sure how this one will play to everyone's advantage...

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      So XStential aka XS140. We've been doing a lot of testing with it and I'm confident we have the release version ready. It will be in 120ml bottles as a body mist with about 4-6 sprays normal. If you got one of the original 3ml sample bottles (or 10ml) it will be significantly weaker than that. The idea is not to cheapen the effect, but rather allow the user to give themselves a little bit of a pherohug after the shower or just to freshen up. Besides it would be way costly if we didn't do it that way.

As for the fragrances these are in house scents and I can assure you they are not as nice as you'd believe. They are heavily diluted and while this can be done, I'm not sure you'd like it. There is something about these mixes and the water blending that works well with the fragrances. I spent a solid week with my nose in books researching how each fragrance mixed with its surrounding and their interaction with water. It was eye opening.

I'll probably make them available 3ml concentrate at the diluted strength but first things first. XStential should be released by December for the holidays. We are working on having the labels professionally designed.

Please know your insights and experiences shaped this new concept in pheromones.
                      It's been awhile since I've heard of updates (I should've subscribed ). Anyway, Steve what do you mean by the fragrances not as nice as we'd believe? Is the scent not working out?

And does the 4-6 sprays of the body mist equate to about 1 spray from the original concentration?
                      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                      LAL: Nude Alpha
                      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Hi NuTrix. I'm talking about the small sample bottle. The body spray version isn't for me, at least in its current incarnation. I'm happy others have enjoyed it, but the scent is a difficulty for me. My wife likes it, and I would like to see her pair it with Love Boat, which she enjoys. Yes, I've gotten her to wear mones on occasion! But no cops.
                        Last edited by Futureman; 12-09-2014, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL No cops by design, or just to stinky? I like the concentration of the sample too. Thanks for the update!

Too stinky! I have a very sensitive sense of smell, and when she's worn cops I've had to sit down until the nausea passes. She has a hard time with the smell as well, but then again I did purchase them for her unscented (*slaps hand*).
                        Last edited by Futureman; 12-10-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Has anyone tried wearing XStensial with a sexual (i.e. Evolve)?

Comment

I think I have the first batch of this stuff which I haven't tried yet. I am going to give it a try tomorrow when I go to gym and do other stuff in town. I'll start at 4 sprays.

Comment

Any updates regarding the status/reports on this beta?
                              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                              LAL: Nude Alpha
                              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I've been hoarding my sample b/c I like it so much. I don't reach for the body spray as often only b/c it"s scented mostly. I like to fog for the happy and of course I add cops here and there, which changes the vibe a bit. Over all I still like it. I'm just not as onto the body spray thing.

Comment

• fdesa12
                                  fdesa12 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  :( Wish I still had some of mine..

Been wearing this off and on and not my normal stuff to work, or with Bliss. I noticed it has an effect on a few of my female,... and only female,... coworkers. Personally at a high dose this stuff makes me go batshit oversexed in the way I word things, but for my coworkers it makes them pause like some horrid thought is in their head. Its weak enough that it doesnt get me in trouble I like that, I dont like the scent really, but when it hits my coworkers I can tell they like it and want it...

Mixed with evolve it has a stronger interesting effect reminds me of Taboo. Takes a long time to hit. Really long time. Its like an "I enjoy you" effect, not arousal really. Like loveboat without the talking, like bliss with out the no fucks. More effective than celebrity.

Comment

Fans of this may want to check the trading post!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X