yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS140 Beta spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS140 Beta spray

Took the mysterious XS140 Steve included in my last order out for a test drive yesterday. 1 & 1/2 to start and then about 9 hours later(?) another 2. Both to front of neck.
    For a sample, it's got a BIG spray - really nice - almost like a regular full spray
    Selfies: Mood lift, good mood, not manic or giddy.
    Noticed in others: Mood boost, happy, lots of joking. Nothing hyper or crazy.
    The 2nd 2 sprays were after work and I noticed immediately a mood boost, singing to my music on the way home, actually noticed I was feeling frisky/naughty. It could have been me being influenced the music I was listening to - a disinhibiting factor of some sort at play?
    Requires more testing....to be continued....

Edited to include - hints from Steve were "super happy, calm, confidence."
    Last edited by NuTrix; 09-07-2014, 07:52 AM.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

09/02
    2 sprays to neck of mystery blend XS140.

Veterinary visit with four legged kids, then some errands followed by relaxing at home.

Selfies - Mood lift but nothing else that I noticed...I think I was distracted by the activity of loading the car and getting to the appointment
    Others - Man always stresses over these animals, but was much more relaxed for this visit that usual. At the vets, the vet seemed to direct more questions and interaction toward me, which was out of the ordinary, and the interns seemed oddly interested in me - wanting to share stories, making eye contact...hmm, was it an interaction thing or a type of pea-cocking? Still not quite sure. Hubby at several points became frustrated with behavioral issues (or lack of behavior, lol) and without giving it a thought I just asked for the leashes and took over and the little beasties obeyed while he took a time out. I think it was my calm, authoritative demeanor that they sensed and behaved accordingly. XS140 and pets? Hmm.
    Later we ran some errands and at one shop the guy at the register was very complimentary of my purchases and I got a 10% discount!

Comment

I'm so sad because I'm blowing through this little sample and don't know that I have a complete feel for how I would best use it yet. But I think I've got a lot of good observations to put my finger on so far.

I plan to wear it again today, and the temptation is to wear it in tandem with another blend, but I have so precious little that I really don't want to muddle it - so I will resist.

So far I have noted -
      • Mood boost - content happy, not manic or giddy
      • Authority/respect hits
      • Not quite zen feeling so much as controlled/calm/confident, a kind of "roll with it" - whatever "it" may be.
      • It's not exactly an alpha feel, not a dominant thing at all to me, but definitely a "comfortable in my own skin and not really thinking about it" feel.

We'll see what today brings and if it stays congruent with my findings so far...

Comment

Took this for a spin at a whopping 4 sprays. 1 to back of neck, 2 to chest/neck 1 split between backs of hands. Sprayed LP Latte for cover.

um - WOW!

Hit with mood boost NOTICEABLY. Nearly giddy happy. Nothing out of control, but nothing so mild as before. That extra spray brought out the "Super happy" in Steve's little note! And I wasn't going up alone... The man and I were off to visit with his mom, which he is forever bracing himself for, but on the way - trapped in the car/phero cloud - his mood improved from brooding to joking! At first he was rolling his eyes at me singing along to the music and trying to reel him in to some silliness, but 10 minutes in he's was joining me in a poke fun at the music kind of way - but still actually genuinely having - er - fun!
        His good mood continued into the visit. Although his mom started out her normal fussy self, she was eventually sucked into the good humor as well!
        She was even - LAUGHING.
        His brother was also visiting and, about 10 minutes into our visit, went from having his nose buried in the paper to being social and even - joking!?!

The day continued with the jovial mood into lunch and out running errands. Our waitress was SUPER accommodating (either we get great servers all the time or pheromones come in REALLY handy for good service...just sayin'). While we were out I noticed a number of people doing that thing they do when I wear pheros - that look of "appraisal". Like they're trying to figure something out about me. Would love to know what's going on in their heads...I think

Anyway! This was very different from the last times. Where the other times I was on a more even keel, this extra spray just bumped things up to funville and I was able to bring people in like a tornado swooping up the countryside, only instead of devastation I was leaving humor and happiness in my wake

If I have enough, I want to trial at this amount again - cuz it was just SO fun!

Comment

Fantastic reporting.

So if somebody was going to get that really happy uplift boost from it, 3-4 sprays would work well? That's kind of what I was thinking too. Brilliant NuTrix

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll try 3 next to see if 4 was unnecessary - more that 2 really kicked it up a notch though! BOOM! HAPPAAAY!!!

Got inspired to try 4 sprays of XS140 after reading Nutrix's report.

All sprays to the chest.

Felt a mood boost, but not to the extent as Nutrix's reports. Didn't really get witty, and there were points where I had negative thoughts running through my head stemming from bits of irritation (road rage at a very miniscule level where I felt glad the guys speeding around was forced to slow down with no lanes to switch to).

I guess for me, there was much more of a calming effect.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
            Got inspired to try 4 sprays of XS140 after reading Nutrix's report.
            I guess for me, there was much more of a calming effect.
            It calmed you? Sounds more like my post in #2. At 4 sprays yet?! THAT'S amazing after the reaction I got from 4. Have you tried at other doses? I'd be curious if think you may have OD'd? Or if your tolerance could be that much higher? Since chemistry is different for us all, I'm just wondering how you were effected at other levels

Comment

• fdesa12
              fdesa12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Might have been a fluke that day. Tried 3 today in a mix. Update is below.

Tested at two sprays and noticed the same mood boost. Real positive vibe around the house with the lady but nothing over the top out of the ordinary. Will test tomorrow at 3x.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Oooo! Excited to read your report! 3 will be my next test too! Curious if you get "super happy" from 3 ^_^

3x is fantastic! Applied at around 10am and within 15 minutes I had a nice boost in energy (which could have been from the gin too), joking with my lady and her friend for the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon, an all around good time. Pure happiness. I went to the college to get a few things done and for the first time literally watched my cloud hit people. I'd start talking to someone with regular conversation, but then they'd start smiling like I said something funny. This happened on two occasions, one being in the financial office where I made a fairly inappropriate joke and had everyone in the office laughing and even furthering the joke! To me this stuff feels like a spray form of xanax, kind of like what Nutrix said , the "roll with it" factor. I re-applied around 6pm with another 3x sprays and I think I may have OD'd. Everyone in the house got really tired and I noticed that the mood couldn't stay positive. Turned into lots of drama talk. Maybe less sprays on the re-app. I would also like to say thanks to SteveO for being an awesome human.

Comment

YAY! I was so excited to read your report! Believe me, when it hit both my MIL & BIL SO noticeably I could have been knocked over with a feather I was so shocked.
              Hadn't re-applied at all, but you waited 8hrs. Really great info though! Good to know - what a turn!

Comment

So today, I thought I'd try XS140 in a mix. There are some mones out there that work better in a blend than solo so I thought I'd add it in to my typical blend.

2 Xist
                1 Cohesion
                1 Exotica
                3 XS140 Beta

I felt tired out, like I wanted to sleep. There are 2 possible main causes: I recently went 4 days without mones so I might be sensitive to them again, or I was overwhelmed by the nols in this mix.

Anyway, I felt that wittiness come out a bit today. There was also a mild mood boost. I don't know what to really say about it except that I was much more willing to play around with words and tease people (Friend: "Can you do me a favor? Can you-" Me: "Maayybe").

I'm thinking XS140Beta paired with Approach Confidence might be something worthwhile if their original purposes are retained in the blend.
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Still sounding like a kind of sedating effect for you, but I'm not familiar enough with the effects of Xist and Exotica to know how they swing things...Hmm.

• fdesa12
                  fdesa12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Those two don't normally sedate me. I'm thinking it's more of me not having worn any pheromones for the previous 4 days so I was sensitive to them overall.

Fdesa - Great stuff man! Maybe the A1 paired with 140 is what caused the tiredness? I was thinking up a knockout mix today that involves either straight A1 or Cohesion with Thinker, Bliss, and 140. Maybe I'll give it a go tomorrow excluding Thinker cause I've been out for a while. I threw on another 3x of xs140 today and had the same effects. Mood boost, playfulness, and caught a draft of that wittiness you two have mentioned. This mix has got some real potential if it blends well with others.

Comment

• fdesa12
                  fdesa12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Might have found something worthwhile with Thinker + XS140 beta. I just can't clearly remember if it was Thinker or AC, but I'm sure it was Thinker.

fdesa12 - At first glance I was thinking 7 sprays was a lot, lol, but I've been creeping up there myself (6 has been my max so far). I'm sure you're a veteran stacker, where I'm just really starting to swim in the pool with XS products and combining. This is great info and kind of eye popping for me to see the boundaries of what I thought being stretched. I know you said you thought it could have been your days mone free that could be the culprit, what about stocking up on b complex vitamins and getting lots of good sleep/rest, staying hydrated? Do you think anything like that could have contributed? If you - or anyone else - are going heavy on the mones, do you take any steps to build yourself up to resist possible crashing? Oh! Just quick, what did you think adding XS140 would bring to the Xist/Cohesion/Exotica combo?

Will be taking XS140 out solo at x3 later today - totally excited about it! When - sorry - IF this comes out on site, I'm going to be all over it

nbat - my self effects were almost immediate, were yours noticeable within the first 10 minutes? It seemed to hit hard and fast with others too.

Comment

Yep, definately a quick hitter. Within five minutes I found myself giggling like a dingus when I tried combing the words "quesadilla" with "burrito". Effects on others are about the same.

Comment

• intensecity
                    intensecity commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As in a quesarito? ;-)p

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  fdesa12 - At first glance I was thinking 7 sprays was a lot, lol, but I've been creeping up there myself (6 has been my max so far). I'm sure you're a veteran stacker, where I'm just really starting to swim in the pool with XS products and combining. This is great info and kind of eye popping for me to see the boundaries of what I thought being stretched. I know you said you thought it could have been your days mone free that could be the culprit, what about stocking up on b complex vitamins and getting lots of good sleep/rest, staying hydrated? Do you think anything like that could have contributed? If you - or anyone else - are going heavy on the mones, do you take any steps to build yourself up to resist possible crashing? Oh! Just quick, what did you think adding XS140 would bring to the Xist/Cohesion/Exotica combo?

Will be taking XS140 out solo at x3 later today - totally excited about it! When - sorry - IF this comes out on site, I'm going to be all over it

nbat - my self effects were almost immediate, were yours noticeable within the first 10 minutes? It seemed to hit hard and fast with others too.
                  You know, I didn't think much about my vitamin levels, sleep quality, and hydration. From what I remember though, this past week, I've been eating only twice a day: breakfast at ~noon-1pm, lunch around 5-7pm, and that was it. Sleep was kind of ehhh so that might have contributed. I was real good on hydration though.

Adding the beta to my Xist/Coh/Exotica combo didn't really do much in my opinion. Mood elevation was still there along with very slight wittiness. Most of my interactions weren't as stellar as they would normally be w/out the beta though but again, that could be due to the 2 factors + what you mentioned about vitamin/sleep/hydration level. My primary use for Xist/Coh/Exotica is to establish comfort and status with the Asian ladies while being my "nice guy" self with a hint of "polite jerk".

I think I found something worthwhile (at least for me)! I just hope I didn't mixed these up as I've forgotten exactly what I put on. I'm sure it was 2 Thinker + 2 XS140 (could have been Approach Confidence, but I was set on Thinker for a reason). Normally, Thinker makes me easily agitated when I'm interrupted from whatever I'm focused on, especially at work when the kids get rowdy instead of doing their work. The last time I used it, I easily zoned out everyone and everything around me to just try and grade a paper (at my tutoring job). Not a good thing when I need to focus on a couple of things at once. My main goal was to mellow out the kids and have them focus on studying/doing their work.

Somehow, with XS140 I was able to focus without zoning things out as much. I was able to ignore most distractions and most kids with little effort. Not only that, I was also getting lightly witty and was in a good mood. Effects on my brother were apparent too as he was more lively and in a good mood. We usually complain about how it's too early to go to work. I think it's a significant change because his morning started off badly with a short argument with my dad. Not only that, but the kids actually did their work for the most part compared to the norm.

I talked about Approach Confidence+Vibe in another thread and how awesome it was for me. Now I'm really interested if this beta will add anything more to that combo!
                  Last edited by fdesa12; 09-21-2014, 02:23 PM. Reason: Mistake with wording: twice a week --> twice a day

Comment

Ya know, Steve and I were talking about this the other day. Definitely think you're on to something with thinker and 140. I'm hoping to get a sample this week to try out on a potential interest of mine. She's an intellectual type so this might go over well with her

Comment

• fdesa12
                      fdesa12 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Go for it! I'm gonna try this again tomorrow at work. Could open up a coworker a bit more for myself

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                    From what I remember though, this past week, I've been eating only twice a week: breakfast at ~noon-1pm, lunch around 5-7pm, and that was it.
                    I hope you meant twice a day, lol, or that could certainly throw you off! I only eat a couple times a day myself, but I'm big on sleep and nutrition. I wear mones everyday for the most part. I noticed XS could drain me w/o staying on top of at least my sleep.
                    So XS140 actually brought your Xist combo down a bit - or at least possibly.
                    I've been eying Thinker...glad to see you got a good outcome on that one!

----------------------------------------------

Finally got around to using XS140 at 3 sprays! All to chest/neck and then spread with wrists.
                    The happy didn't hit as quickly as I noticed it the last time but the happy did come, and hubby was hit almost right away. We just enjoyed some down time that didn't require much thought Hanging out at the mall, window shopping, people watching, laughing and being silly...he is NOT normally silly, but this brings out the happy in him - if for nothing else this is AWESOME for that alone! I like him happy
                    It did feel different than at 4 sprays, a little less over the top, but very, very close. I kind of liked the instant crazy/happy, but happy/happy is good too.
                    I'll have to, of course, try it at 3 again. Posterity's sake and all...
                    Last edited by NuTrix; 10-02-2014, 02:09 PM. Reason: fixing wonky QUOTE] - OCD thing

Comment

• fdesa12
                      fdesa12 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ahaha!! Yeah I meant twice a day.

Yesterday I tried throwing 140 in a mix. 2x each of 140, Bliss, and Cohesion. I originally tried this because there was an insanely poopy mood around the house and a bit of arguing. After I put the mones on I had a bit of trouble forming words and lost all motivation to argue, I didn't feel like saying anything, just wanted it to be done. And then it was. For the rest of the day I was completely spaced out to the point where my wife even said "I keep asking you questions and you won't answer me". That may not have been good, but I really enjoyed the Zen feeling of it all. I was in my own little world hanging out with myself. When I get the chance I am for sure adding thinker. It's sounding like everyone's on the same page with the Thinker/xs140 thing and I am very excited to read the reports.

Comment

So today, I just tried 2 Vibe + 2 AC + 2 XS140.

So far, I've only just gone out with my family to eat breakfast at a pho place (Vietnamese beef noodle soup). My parents and my bro got quite witty and cheeky with each other. It was quite a fun and funny moment. The attention wasn't really on me, but just all around each other.

Personally on my end, I was more confident in ordering in Vietnamese, which is not usually the case since it's my secondary language.

Self-effects: Just more confident or a light IDGAF feeling about doing things. I'm attributing that to AC.

An extra side note: My parents stopped by the bank so I could deposit my check. As they were waiting in the car for me, they noticed a girl (very pretty) kept looking in my direction. I noticed her as well, but I don't do anything in front of my parents I don't think it was the mones though as it was outdoors and there was a bit of a breeze. She was also about 4-6 yards or meters away.

Did I look cool? Was my body language impressive? Did I exude confidence? I don't know. I was just depositing my check. Did she just happen to look my way to see if I'm done with the ATM? :\ So many thoughts and possibilities and I chose to do nothing...

Anyway, the day's not done yet so I'll update if anything more happens but it'll most likely be with my parents and bro today.

Update: So... nothing happened after this morning's outing. We were going to go look at houses since we're interested in trying to buy a new one, but my mom started feeling sick.

In the end, I stayed home all day. I'm thinking I might have been dehydrated today since I took a nap and woke up feeling "ugghh" with a slight headache. I did have quite a large bit of sodium intake so that's a probably cause. It could also have been the overload of nols added to that.
                      Last edited by fdesa12; 09-21-2014, 09:48 PM. Reason: Updating today's events.

Comment

9/22/14

Today at tutoring job:
                        2 sprays Xist (Chest)
                        2 sprays Thinker (left + right pecs)
                        4 -5 sprays XS140 (2 to neck, 2-3 on innerforearms)

Thinker hit me the hardest today. While driving to work, I totally zoned out the music. I just didn't care and my mind was floating somewhere. Basically I was subconsciously driving Or was I completely focused on driving that nothing else mattered??? I didn't feel like driving fast at all, just about 50-65 mph. I did get agitated when someone got in front of me and drove 45 though. Interesting thing was I immediately calmed down and didn't care the moment I switched lanes to transfer to another freeway.

Usually, I'll have a bit of road rage (i.e. slowly tailgate, or speed a bit past them), but not this time at all. I'm attributing that to the beta.

We've all been talking about how this little tester has been making us playful with words. I'm going to throw my support to that statement since it basically happened again. It wasn't anything clever, just that I was more playful (could be annoying if they didn't like me).

Using this on elementary students:
                        I don't think mones work on kids. Do their bodies recognize some mones at that age, even if the mones are social or status types?

ANYWAY, so using this on a girl of interest!!
                        There is a female coworker who I've been getting along with quite well, and the thing is she is introverted. We have many things in common and some not so much. She responded relatively well to this mix. Got quite some kino initiated by her (can't tell if she's interested or if she does that with everyone - poking, playful shoving/light tackle...). I can't exactly put my finger on it but if I were to say what I saw through my over-analyzing eyeball, I'd say that Thinker made her feel comfortable being herself around me, Xist created some interest and a "pull", and XS140 kept things calm (translate to comfort) and helped me with the "push" via teasing and witty/lame jokes. I asked her to go eat with me Thursday night after work. She agreed, although I'm not sure if she thinks its just me and her, or with some other coworkers.

Could I be trying to make the mones work? Yes. Could I be misinterpreting the effects of the mones? Yes. The only thing I can say for sure is that Thinker and XS140 worked ON me. I want to try this one more time on Wednesday. Don't work tomorrow

2000GT, let me know how your test went. I used Xist in my combo but maybe we'll have something similar.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X