yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS140 Beta spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO over of day 1.
    1 spray Thinker to chest, 1 to neck, low, like by collarbone, smooshed with wrists. 4 sprays (body spray) to hair of XS140.

BOOM! That's more like it! A little less of Thinker right up my nose and a whole lot more access to XS140 flouncing around with my hair ever time I moved.
    Scouts honor to never-ever hide XS140 behind/under clothing ever again!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Morgaine
      Morgaine commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I've had great results spraying it on hair and clothes when I've already sprayed skin areas with other blends. I think it lasts longer this way too.

Tried XS140 today for the first time, 4 sprays around my neck. Definitely noticed the attention-drawing effect. Just normal relaxed chatter at work, but kinda like everyone wanted to talk to me specifically. And it is chill and happy, but luckily not making me a total introvert like some other blends tend to. So far it seems to be a nice go-with-the-flow kind of blend.

Ladies' fragrance is very soft and pretty. I can't describe the scent very well as I've been down with a flu for the past few days and my nose is not fully recovered yet, but I do LOVE it, that's for sure. And it wears quite light at 4 sprays and can be easily layered with other frangrances too.

Comment

Verify similar results to Nutrix did 4 sprays under shirt, and evolve on ears, didnt feel anything all day. Usual looks from women when I wear evolve.

Comment

NuTrix, I really gotta ask cause I'm curious, is your birthday on the month of Libra? Because your posts all have a charming feel to it, reading them makes me feel so blessed. Only Libra are known to do this when they think, write, and talks. On a more related note, next time when I order from SteveO, I'll make sure to ask for a sample of this. It sounds a lot like Glace.
        ===============================================
        Products I own:
        Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
        Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
        PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
        James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
        Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

So got my hands on SteveO's batch2 of XS140. Its a tad stronger and seems less soapy.

Comment

Read through half these posts... I may have to get this! Lemme know how the rev 2.0 is mal

Comment

Once again, I love the scent of the female version! I hope Steve will make it available to scent other XS products too. Not sure if it would cover some of the stinkier ones though. I don't detect any separate notes, but the fruity/floral thing going on there is very beautiful. It doesn't really come off as a perfume, more like a scent that is left lingering after washing your skin with a fragranced soap. Only this is better smelling than those soaps.

And as a phero blend this is fun, and seems to make people fool around and act silly a lot more than they usually do. Very nice relaxing social. I like wearing it at 6-7 sprays as it is too cold here. I'm usually wearing warm clothes that don't leave too much skin visible for phero application, and if I apply to hair or clothes the diffusion sucks because of the low temp.
            Last edited by Fleur; 10-21-2014, 07:31 AM.

Comment

The alpha batch my review is compared to the normal stuff SteveO makes, its a bit weak. Im keeping it for personal use for when I want to get ramped up. There is more to this product line than just getting laid or providing more intimacy in a relationship and that is the self effects. This product preforms better than Bliss in that area. Just sitting and huffing the bottle a bit ^_^

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, life is amazing, I give no shits what people think, and my mouth is more loose than with Taboo. Its not like a party more like an inhibiting of my internal insecurities. And I am a BEAST! Meanwhile I've been using it to buff the negative effects of the masculine products. Mostly aggression in other males because I dont want to over use my Cohesion.

Comment

Originally posted by masterfu678 View Post
                NuTrix, I really gotta ask cause I'm curious, is your birthday on the month of Libra? Because your posts all have a charming feel to it, reading them makes me feel so blessed. Only Libra are known to do this when they think, write, and talks. On a more related note, next time when I order from SteveO, I'll make sure to ask for a sample of this. It sounds a lot like Glace.
                Nope, no Libra - Virgo here. Atypical? I've had Glace and it was ALWAYS hit or miss for me, but I only ever tied the slow burn so maybe the fast burn would have performed better? As a comparison for when it did perform? Hmm. It does bring people out of their shell and makes them interactive. It's not just chatty though, it's animated, lively even Glace tended to produce conversation and/or verbal diarrhea where others just went on and on and didn't seem to really be conversing, just babbling - like they just couldn't help themselves. That was my experience. XS140 seems more fun and the exchanges are more mutual rather than just motor mouthing, imo.

Fleur - I might die at 6-7 sprays from silly happiness! But under all of those layers, I can see the need lol. That sucks about the weather getting colder.

I think I'm going to loose this on my work crew today - muhahaaaaa....

This DOES feel different than Bliss. The "don't care" feeling is more "care free". This is like my "normal" goofy-silly self on steroids

Comment

• masterfu678
                  masterfu678 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Shoot, I need to brush up my horoscope identifying skills. I forgot that female Virgos talks the same way as a female Libra. In fact, Virgo talk is even more charming than a Libra.

• masterfu678
                  masterfu678 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  later I thought that this might be more closer to Bliss than Glace, but they probably all have similar molecules.

• RTBoss
                  RTBoss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Identifying Libras - the great equalizer. IOW, if cocky, they'll knock you down a peg. If down, they'll boost you up. Oh, and they meddle with best intentions of helping. :-)

So XS140 isn't in the store yet... What I gotta do to get it ;P

Comment

Ask Steve, would be my guess.

Comment

Yeah, just mention it to Steve. No doubt he'll send you one. This stuff is great for self effects and I agree it's much more carefree compared to Bliss' IDAF. It's also keeping more focus on me. With Bliss I get everyone around me taking about absolutely nothing to whoever is in range.

I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet, but this makes it *so* easy to open people. I feel like everybody's long lost friend. I Love everyone and everyone Loves me. I am King Midas, turning everyone I meet to gold!! Metaphorically, of course!! 3-4 sprays is where it's at. 1-2 takes the edge off, but doesn't seem to last as long or I get sluggish.

Mal, I was also thinking of trying this with something heavy. I'm considering Domination. What are you pairing it with?

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                      MaliciousIntent commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just tried it with Domination the effect was 'odd' to say the least.

Originally posted by Shakes View Post
                    I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet, but this makes it *so* easy to open people.
                    It's kind of both - I'm more likely to open people (every and anywhere lol) and their responses have always been positive and interactive. It's one of the few blends I've worn that I've had others open me too. Random places like in line at a store or out at the mall just standing next to them browsing, sitting in a theater or at a bar...

Comment

I'm really loving how this draws people towards me. In that way it feels a bit like if Flirt and Love Boat had a love child. People just seem compelled to interact with me, like they MUST, there is no other choice! But it's not creepy or intrusive, just nice and social and fun. I don't think the water base makes a product that lasts as long as the other sprays do, so I'm happily spritzing myself generously again after 2 or 3 hours. No OD effects yet.

And I truly adore this new fragrance. Is this the most appropriate place to beg for it be made available in store soon? I'm dying to have more products scented like this. It's so clean and soft and innocent, and somehow sexy at the same time.
                      Last edited by Morgaine; 10-24-2014, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        A twinge jealous just a twinge, but I'm loving my chocolate scent, so only a smidge. I'm also loving the effects and, yes, generous spritzing, lol, no OD yet either - CRAY-CRAY!

• MrGoodbar714
                        MrGoodbar714 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Morgaine you hit the nail on the head w your assessment of XS140. I absolutely concur and must give SteveO a call and ask when this will be available!

Hmm hope can get sample of this XS140 come with my order

Noob Hunting on Something

Comment

I am really liking XS140 combined with 1 spray of Desire Me+. Cops turn it to the sexier side, but not too much even for work. Kinda gives an extra sparkle to that happy&fun vibe that I get with XS140 alone.

Comment

Just got a sample of 140 with my order yesterday, thanks Steve-O! Will report back with feedback on smell, feel, effects solo & combo.

Comment

It's good, I definitely like it but I can definitely say, it dampens the effects of other mixes like Xist and Impact. Tried that combo a couple of nights ago and didn't notice the usual effects I get from Impact or Xist, no hightened awareness of women or the sometimes crash and burn I get from it. Definitely needs to be comboed with something strong or get the ratios more on point to balance out. I was wearing 3x140, 2x impact and 2x xist. Usually, 2x Impact and 2x Xist is more than enough to do what i need it to.

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
                              MrGoodbar714 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              This is interesting bcuz I had planned to pair XiSt w 140 hmmm... What does XiSt and impact bring out?

@RTBoss you will enjoy it, very social, very fun.

Comment

Not sure how impact and Xist work when doing cold approaches. I'm currently focused on one particular woman. So far she doesn't come off as too responsive to pheros so I'm focusing on Xist, Cohesion and either Impact or Evolve. Results are slow going but steady. Impact is quite a heavy hitter, Xist seems to smooth it out as I haven't had any of the energy crashes that are somewhat common with Impact solo.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X