yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins Projects Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

So how did it go?
    I had way more fun than I'm allowed. I bathed with a non-deodorant soap, "Neutrogena" and that really changed how the scents evolved and jumped off my skin. I think my cloud may have been to large. Everyone enjoyed my company but they didn't close physical distance like they were doing a couple nights ago. The Oud 36 Nuit was a new layer and is kinda dirty but I mostly think my 40 knots ambery cloud turned into a smokescreen. I didn't notice it till I got home and took off my shirt and started getting hit from a 6 or 7 hour application. Pheros were still pushing too but Nude Alpha Gel is extremely long lasting. I don't think the cops kept anybody away but they were just enough to boost my test into Note giva territory.

Loads of fun, a bit overdone.

Comment

Used one spray sample of happiness to chest and on the other side of chest one spray on Cops B, well lots of looks from the guys about town tonight, lots of smiles and stares!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

on my next outing thinking of pairing it with Goddess to see how it goes!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Have you noticed any difference in the ways people react to the different versions?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Have you noticed any difference in the ways people react to the different versions?
            Only tried out Cops B on it's own paired with Happiness, the other day they were all stacked together to try out, so this is the first run out for cops B paired!
            next outing will be Cops A paired with Goddess!

Comment

The guys seemed to like B, the other day they were all stacked so it's was a lot of perplex looks!

Comment

I have an opportunity to "bump" into the same ladies as last Wednesday. So I am going to wear same pheromone edp combo as last week and only change the cops. They are all married so if they turn up their nose is no risk. I don't think they will though. My favorite is C but what matters is the lady. I'll take a risk with C though the ladies in general like different stuff than I do.

Comment

I have an opportunity to "bump" into the same ladies as last Wednesday. So I am going to wear same pheromone edp combo as last week and only change the cops. They are all married so if they turn up their nose is no risk. I don't think they will though. My favorite is C but what matters is the lady. I'll take a risk with C though the ladies in general like different stuff than I do.
                  Can't wait to hear how it goes, C sounds more logic on a man as it's very manly so it should be easier to wear than something fruity lol!

Comment

Friday night out to a full restaurant so will be using cops A with a spray of Goddess!

Comment

so what are you wearing and what cover scent?

Comment

so what are you wearing and what cover scent?
                        wearing a white combi short, a bit like this one with my fav stilletoe shoe fragrance, good girl
                        https://fr.shein.com/Swiss-Dot-Contr...=ads&attr_ids=

Comment

Yum. Skirts and shorts season has returned For some reason I figured you might go with Ggirl again.

Comment

So wore my outfit and Ggirl sprayed over cops A on left wrist and Goddess one spray on right wrist, only one hit with an aisian waiter in his 20's, seemed to be about our table a lot and followed us up to pay at the bar, smiles a lot etc, it was a bit of a cantine atmosphere so wasn't a good try out really!
                            but asian guys like the cops A!

Comment

Wore a black combi short out today shopping with 2 sprays of Goddess to chest and one spray of Cops A again, well this was quite unexpected, the straps of my combi short are very light and always fall down onto to the sides of my shoulders, so i couldn't be bothered to pull them back up and carried on walking, i next looked down and the whole of the top half of the combi short had fallen down to around my waist leaving my strapless bra in full view of everybody, i suddenly pulled it back up quickly hoping that nobody had seen it happen although the street was full of people, hubby looked at me wondering what was going on and saw me going bright red in the cheeks, there was a car parked further down the street with 3 guys sat in it who i'm sure got an eye full lol!

Comment

Setting a new fashion

Comment

C was a good hit in bed last night with hubby!

Comment

I've pretty much settled on C as my favorite, but I can't deny B has brought more smiles to those around me. Their differences are so slight but I should report as much as I can nayhow.

Comment

I've pretty much settled on C as my favorite, but I can't deny B has brought more smiles to those around me. Their differences are so slight but I should report as much as I can nayhow.
                                      You need to get testing as it's you and me!

Comment

Well I was around a pregnant woman with c on tonight. She warned me her hormones were really swinging and to be careful. I was weariong PAI and fantasy and a spray of C plus a couple sprays of a strong cherry oud cover. normally that could push a woman away as easily as draw them in. SO I flat out asked her If my scent was offensive or setting off any danger bells and whistles. SHe smiled and said oh no, your fine. The cops and fantasy might have sent a few safe signals and My edp seemed likeable to her.

C was strong tonight, I spray to my chest and I could smell it for a couple hours.

Comment

Which copulins have the Desire me formula? i put them on and got some interesting effects, enhancing sexual interactions with women and putting man into a warning state but without being overpowering as i was using Bliss
                                          My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X