yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins Projects Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copulins Projects Impressions

I recieved my Memorial Day sale order today and received 3 different copulins samples. My first sample is Copulins A. A first impressions.

Beofre I opened the envelope I thought I caught a whiff of clammy inner thigh, hmm. Then I went to copulin A. Top notes were a chlorine like swimming pool or fresh shower, then a Soapyness popped over the chlorine, underneath I got a molecule or two of something sweet, maybe sexy amber, not powdery at all. Combined with all of them this is a very clean smelling copulin. There are no fecal, fish or clammy notes in this one. The fecal notes of original copulins formulas bothered some people, that is not here. This may actually smell too fresh for my "tastes' but a lot of colognes, fresh or soapy ones are going to go with this.

After 15 minutes I'm still not detecting copulins. The cleanness is changing, I am thinking mentholated. Every breath I take has a coolness to it and it doesn't take much imagination to combine that with soapyness to come up with fresh shaved with shaving cream, no dipillatory. I have to try real hard to find that sweet scent I mentioned. More would be more familiar to me.

This is the antithesis of a copulin smell. I can feel a slight testosterone bump so its working like copulins. I am a bit ashamed to admit, this is not the scent I have encountered in the wild. This woman is clean and polished but she hasn't been out of the shower long enough to get her panties on for more than a few minutes. No scent of laundry or natural persperations etc. Perhaps I have encountered this on vacations the day after unwinding from the travel. Maybe this would go with a nice aquatic cover scent, salty sea air. Yeah , I'm seeing second day of a beach vacation.

A couple longer term impressions and thoughts on Copulin A. I think this fragrance lacks any bottom. I had hoped that after the top notes lifted that copulins might fill in the base notes but instead the soapyness got a bit stronger and more brash. It felt like a dozen soap molecules tickling the inside of my nose. There are some perfumery molecules that might settle this down, I think one is called cashmeran that in very small amounts is us used to smooth out top notes. I had heard that ISO e can also do this in small amounts. They have to be handled gingerly like buffers in a pheromone. A bit much and you turn fruity or woody but tone it down and molecules are just weighed down a bit, get smooth or warm. Isoe e is woody and that is counter to the mentholated cleanliness this is reaching for. I have also heard that pink pepper in light amounts adds freshness intead of the spice we normally associate with pepper.

That all said. I still think this is very clean smelling and there is a good chance that those that don't like the smell of cops would find this very agreeable. I have not worn A in public yet but I did wear C this morning but in combination with Barely Legal. No bad cops reactions with c and no bad enone reaction with Barely legal either. I'll do C on a seperate Post

Comment

I've spent a day with copulin c, this one lasts pretty long. I put one sample spray on the back of my hand and rubbed it on the top of the other one and I enjoyed it all day into the evening.

My very first impression was the soapy freshness I talked about in copulin A but real quickly I noticed this one was not as energetic, It was weighed dow by something waxen. As I caught a the faintest copulin i said wax job, day at the ladies spa, a bit higher mainetance than the girl at the beach on her yearly vacation. Beeswax not parafin, soft. This woman finds a way to get into that spa regularly. This cleanlliness in not bristly. I don't recall the chlorine blast that A opened with that took me to the beech.

Under the new smoothed out top notes I picked up something sweet again. Whereas I think In copulin A that Steve just waved the bottle over the top of his brew that this time he actually threw in a pinch. It seems almost three times as much as copulin A. Which is still not much but may be given the waxen feel the beeswax type of leaning.

What I liked about this was that there was more of a base not to this. It became a very nice skin scent, Tom Ford's White suede comes to mind, animalic musk in light touches and any leather is softened to smooth female skin, an exquisite female musk, no barnyard critters . I really like the drydown here. The opening soapyness just smoothed out and calmed under the wax while the skin just emanated this perfect female musk, not animalic or oudlike or fecal at all. Beautiful soft smooth skin, calming and relaxing. I could hold this close all night.

Instead of the beach I am in a Big city hotel room, lots of glass, nice night view of the city and the girl, she could be from a James Bond Flick, Red or Black flowing gown, a bit of a temptress but soft on the inside and the gown drops round her feet. I can't afford this.

Of the three, at this time I think C is my favorite. B is a whoile different personality and approaches freshness and femininity from a different angle than a or c.

Steve is doing something with copulins like he does with his blends, they are personalities and in this case bodies in a bottle. They are evoking visions along with memories. These will add a whole other dimension to comboing blends into a more complete representation of a pheromone signature. Mind you they are subtle, more like a wash of watercolor than a flourescent acrylic.

Comment

wow all these sound cool, can't wait to try them especially if there is no cops stink like normal only a beachy, waxy sea air smell!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Those are the kind of pictures the scents are conjuring for me personally. I included them becaue Copulins C seems to convey more status. The Soapy menthol of A is indeed realistic but it reminds me of a woman that used her mans shaving cream. It is a subtle thing that some women might not like me saying but if one uses a man's shaving cream it sends me a signal that you have a man and that financially you can't afford a second can of womans shaving gell and that stuff is cheap. Most gals like status here so I wanted to give an impression that might communicate the nuances in status. All are very weak scents. skin scents as they should be, clean as most people want. Where they take you to will be your own journey I was actually looking forward to a dipillatory scented one Lol. I find dipllatories leave a scent trail that reminds women of the beauty shop and they gather around and chatter like a social pheromone.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Those are the kind of pictures the scents are conjuring for me personally. I included them becaue Copulins C seems to convey more status. The Soapy menthol of A is indeed realistic but it reminds me of a woman that used her mans shaving cream. It is a subtle thing that some women might not like me saying but if one uses a man's shaving cream it sends me a signal that you have a man and that financially you can't afford a second can of womans shaving gell and that stuff is cheap. Most gals like status here so I wanted to give an impression that might communicate the nuances in status. All are very weak scents. skin scents as they should be, clean as most people want. Where they take you to will be your own journey I was actually looking forward to a dipillatory scented one Lol. I find dipllatories leave a scent trail that reminds women of the beauty shop and they gather around and chatter like a social pheromone.
            Lol my dipallatories one smells like Sakura cherry rice milk, but all these sound really interesting!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Can I say Yum? I have been wanting to try a cherry cologne. I fell in love with a fruity cologne last summer, a new one might be in the budget but so many and so little money

Have you worn any of these out yet to see what happens?

Comment

Just the once I already mentioned, today was barely legal and Taboo and I can't say that combo drew any female attention though I did enjoy quite a few conversations with the guys.

I have tried out B at home though. I need to write it up for an at home first impression but it has room for a tweek so I'm gathering words in my head first. I don't know what to suggest yet but I am good to go with taking c out in public soon.

Comment

Just the once I already mentioned, today was barely legal and Taboo and I can't say that combo drew any female attention though I did enjoy quite a few conversations with the guys.

I have tried out B at home though. I need to write it up for an at home first impression but it has room for a tweek so I'm gathering words in my head first. I don't know what to suggest yet but I am good to go with taking c out in public soon.
                Maybe try out C with celebrity out in public and see what happens!

Comment

okay here are my impressions:
                  Cops A: Very fruity cops smell, less cops smell than the normal line, a bit like a metallic cops smell but very easy to wear and cover!
                  Cops B: I love this one a very fresh out of the shower smell, very clean smelling, cops are hard to detect in this one!
                  Cops C: This one has a very manly cologne smell to it, would appeal more to the guys, again cops are hidden very well with one, you just smell the cologne, i also get a beautifying effect with this, but not look in the mirror type, more like a deep down inside beautyifier!
                  i have all three on at the moment so will see how things go later on while shopping!
                  i like all three for there different scents and selfies, hoping that all three will become available to buy, i love!

Comment

So i went shopping with one spray of each on my wrists rubbed into my neck, then sprayed a vanilla based perfume over the top, when hubby got home i got him to sniff my wrists and he said it smelled nice fruity vanilla, so Cops A seems to stand out more on my skin with vanilla perfume over the top, we then went shopping and in the shop lots of stares from the guys but more of a perplex inquisitve look, no smiles or frowns but more of a inquisitve questionable expression probably wondering what it was, soo far soo good!

Comment

I am having a different impression of Copulin B. I've worn it out only twice. Once at one sample spray and another at 2.5/ 2.5 was to much for me, probably because I was a guy but one spray with some other magic had a a few ladies eyeBALLING me like a box of chocolates or something they were about to eat. 3 married ladies fantasizing together.

But my impression at 2.5 is not so glowing. This kept rising above my considerable cover. This became the clammy inner thigh scent I smelled on opening the package originally. Its not bad or inaccurate but I wish she had used a bit of powder. From my point of view, B is the fruity one and A is the fresh out of the shower/shave.

I Did get the perplexed look also, I had walked past an attractive seated brunette, paying her no mind but to notice I liked her kinda wiry full hair, then when I sat down way across the room she was looking at me with that perplexed look. It was only after I got home a couple hours later that I noticed the scent popping out above my considerable colognes. B has me perplexed too I guess.

I have yet to try out a and c with other people, My favorite at this point is C. but females might perceive B differently than I do. Its just cops and the scent is light, they should react the same to all of them but something about my b combo was different.

Hmm, I'll stick with B tonight because of your comments Coconut and those hungry, going back to 1 sample spray. That seems to be the proper amount for a guy or at least for THIS guy. I want to be the Friday night snack.

Comment

I tried them all out on my wrist rubbed into neck at one spray each:
                        A to me stands out more with the fruityness and seems across the room more, i would combine A with celebrity for it's effects for me at a party
                        B is shower type so i would probably combine this with Innoncense or Fantasy oil
                        C is the manly cologne smell so i would combine this with P86 for the beautify effect outside the body and some cohesion for the social aspects!
                        I really like all three, each one is differnet.
                        A is great for the across the room throw
                        B is shower type so is ideal for being more discreet but at the same time can be combined with other things to tame or not to depending on the weather context pary etc
                        C is manly but gives me the beautifing internal feel so that is also good to.

Comment

So wondering why we have the perplex, so for a female the perplex is because the odors on the female side is strange on a guys side because he must be used to this in the bedroom, on a womens side smelling female cops on a male is strange and eye brow raising because they know the smell and can't understand why a guy smells the same!
                          my taking on this to trying to work out what was going on lol!

Comment

Scent is so subjective. I have been wearing this Xerjoff 40 knots and it doesn't smell like the marketing at all to me. I'd say over 50 percent of women my age are just disgusted by men and our male egoes. Hot when you are 20 but after a few bad go arounds a jerk is just a jerk. I think the same thing goes for scents. I have been watching a lot of scnet review youtubes by different style people, guys gals, macho and gay And almost always women pick a fresher scent as more attractive. I think in the back of their minds they don't want to wake up besides something foul even if it is very nuanced and sophisticated foul. But another think I see is that by reading their micro expressions when they first catch a whiff of something, a lot of stuff that guys rate really high just sends off all the alarm bells, DING DING DING, a Phallus is approaching and like I said, the older women get, the less that is a good thing.

For a long time I have just been trying for a "nice to be around" vibe. After a lifelong study of trying to understand women, all I know for sure is that we are different despite the feministas claims. Differences of perception, differences of interpretation and different reactions. Perception wise, I'm starting to wonder if you ladies senses aren't turned up in areas where men's are turned down kind of like a tone control on a stereo.

I hope we get some more copulin impressions soon. Should Steve pick just one or should he do flavors like that other company. I think instead of naming them for flavors they should be named with different girls names.

Comment

I have just taken a shower with a loofah and soap to scrub off todays pheros, so i decided to try one spray to each side of the neck of Cops C, he was very friendly but pushed me out of the way for the rugby match, will see how it ends up in the bedroom

Comment

Scent is so subjective. I have been wearing this Xerjoff 40 knots and it doesn't smell like the marketing at all to me. I'd say over 50 percent of women my age are just disgusted by men and our male egoes. Hot when you are 20 but after a few bad go arounds a jerk is just a jerk. I think the same thing goes for scents. I have been watching a lot of scnet review youtubes by different style people, guys gals, macho and gay And almost always women pick a fresher scent as more attractive. I think in the back of their minds they don't want to wake up besides something foul even if it is very nuanced and sophisticated foul. But another think I see is that by reading their micro expressions when they first catch a whiff of something, a lot of stuff that guys rate really high just sends off all the alarm bells, DING DING DING, a Phallus is approaching and like I said, the older women get, the less that is a good thing.

For a long time I have just been trying for a "nice to be around" vibe. After a lifelong study of trying to understand women, all I know for sure is that we are different despite the feministas claims. Differences of perception, differences of interpretation and different reactions. Perception wise, I'm starting to wonder if you ladies senses aren't turned up in areas where men's are turned down kind of like a tone control on a stereo.

I hope we get some more copulin impressions soon. Should Steve pick just one or should he do flavors like that other company. I think instead of naming them for flavors they should be named with different girls names.
                                lol would love a coco phero !
                                steve is now getting into the game with another phero company who combine scents, but their pheros are zero combined to steve, if he could combine scents with pheros it would be more wow than wow lol!

Comment

Well I think we could name C Coco. I think I'm going with Bobbi for B and don't have an A yet.

Just went with 1 Sspray of B, 2 small unscented Nude Alpha. One spray of dirty oud nuit 36 "under there" and 3 sprays of Neroli Canvas thighs and torso. These are all slow burners so I'm letting them sizzle for a couple hours before I finish of with sprays. They should simmer down to dirty citrus with a romantic imprint base and in a while I'll put on some stuff for frontal pop. Despite my current cologne B is still prominent but I have that on the throat so its closest. I'm still smelling kinda chemical.

Comment

Maybe we could go A for Alice. Ava is sexier but The Alices of the world don't get enough attention. I guess the modern version is Alisha.

Comment

Well I think we could name C Coco. I think I'm going with Bobbi for B and don't have an A yet.

Just went with 1 Sspray of B, 2 small unscented Nude Alpha. One spray of dirty oud nuit 36 "under there" and 3 sprays of Neroli Canvas thighs and torso. These are all slow burners so I'm letting them sizzle for a couple hours before I finish of with sprays. They should simmer down to dirty citrus with a romantic imprint base and in a while I'll put on some stuff for frontal pop. Despite my current cologne B is still prominent but I have that on the throat so its closest. I'm still smelling kinda chemical.
                                      So how did it go?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X