yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can you Layer Molecule 01 WITH XS Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you Layer Molecule 01 WITH XS Mones?

I’ve heard for a long time the pheromone-properties of Molecule 01, and that it’s designed to give any fragrances layered on TOP of it an extra boost to last longer.

Any researchers here (Coconut? Steve-O? Etc?) Could you layer one of the pheromone product on top of Molecule 01 to give your mones an extra boost? Curious

I have tried but personally I prefer using the xs blends without it. Molecule 01 affects my sense of smell and taste in a way that puts me off. Xs spray blends already have carriers to increase the hit range. To increase the effect I would rather use xsp79.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• C-west
      C-west commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve bought the XSP79 from
      your recommendation. What’s your opinion, how do you use it to increase the effects? Do you spray XSP79 on the skin and then layer it with your mone of choice? Just curious

I played around quite a bit with ISO E, but in fraction quantities. I am sensitive to it's smell now and can pick it out in a lot of fragrances - A LOT - it's crazy.
    Could be the quantity I used wasn't significant enough, but for myself I didn't pick out any specific amplification. To be fair, XS products are already pretty potent...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Have never tried it with XS products as they are pretty potent on their own, Molecule 01 wears more like a skin scent, so if you wanted a skin scent you could always try using a cotton scented perfume fragrance that would be light and wear close to the skin, but with xs products being pretty strong to start with a cotton scented perfume wouldn't be strong enough to cover some of the XS products to start with
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

You could either layer it if it´s a spray (let it dry down for some minutes before applying the second product), or apply them close to each other and let them mix as they diffuse. When only self effects are wanted I layer on the upper lip, let the xsp79 dry down for 5 minutes and then apply the second product. Just don´t layer oils and sprays, they have quite different ways of diffusing. Happy testing!
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

short answer, yes. i have iso e super and hedione and use them with other ingredients for pheromone properties, such as astaxanthin. i get creative, mixing naturals products, pheromones and animal products.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X