yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS216 30-06 AMMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS216 30-06 AMMO

POW!!

XS216 is supposedly XS's take on an old favorite called AMMO or Ammunition. I don't know what the old stuff was like. I'm not able to do any comparisons though I'm sure some experienced people will draw comparisons. I looked into old threads on the web and one person thought it was a 1,1,1 enone, rone, anol. I have tried that idea before and my at home experiments did not produce this. The ingredients could be correct but not the proportions.

This is different than many of Steve's mixes. Many of his blends unfold over time like a good perfume or high end edt. This to me is one dimensional. It's just POW like a gunshot or a knockout punch. As I reach for explanations, a couple times I have seen the old Batman series that when they fight the comic blurbs flash across the screen BAM, ZOWIE, POW. This is POW but when I walk in a room it's more like a gunshot went off than a punch. And I'm not talking a small gun like a pistol. not a 38, not a 9mm and not even a 45. As I woke up the caliber came to me, AN old WW1 rifle still used in deer hunting today, The 30-06, its thunderous and round with an echo you can hear through the valley. Its not the modern crack of an AR15's 223 or even a hypervelocity 6 or 6.5mm wildcat. It has more weight, its rounder and heavier but not like a 40 caliber elephant gun, not quite the sharper crack of the 308 NATO 29 degree neck but older gently sloped shoulder of the old WW1 aught 6.

I walk into a room, a big gun just went off.

Well! That's one HELLUVA description!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

This definitely sounds like a BANGer

Comment

I used to use AMMO from original Androtics and it was my favourite product from their range because hits were obvious. I can't wait to purchase one of these for my next order
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Ask for it in the order comments.

I went out for a bit. We are still in a post holiday covid swell so it was brief and contacts were limited. People stood at attention. One man a lot taller than me called me sir. I can't say I've seen attraction hits in retail environments yet but contacts are limited. I seem to have settled on 2 sprays. One may do something but I kinda like the Boom/Pow of 2.

I tried a combo with half a pump of SX-9. SX9 doesn't do much for me but it is supposed to be like NUDE and I'm looking for something to use it for. With "Aught Six" I had an overwhelming urge to grab women by the back of the head and smash their faces into my crotch. I upped it to a full pump, which is a lot and the sexual urges turned into venomous hatred on the internet. Possibly because I needed the back of a head to grab.

GARY from LAL has a product named Venom that he never released. This combo could be called Venom and quite appropriately. It is not sneaky like a snake though, it still had the POW but the keyboard was poisonous. Instead of washing, I tried some female pheromones and the strongest ones finally started to bring it down. I was able to engage with people peacefully at the corner store and ZOOM But I would guess i was coming off like a murderous pervert at the store. In ZOOM I settled into a twilight like half sleep in an attempt to not say anything rude or mean.

And today I am all fine again This is a powerful alpha, alone or comboed with much less restraint than 215 alpha leader and a bit more social talkative but at the same time I don't want to be chatty talkative. My SXX9 combo isn't social in the normal sense though it is talkitive enough. It so close to pathological that one could get in serious trouble

Comment

XSteveO Name suggestion. What do you think of Aught Six? I think its like API is short for 314. It may give future purchasers an idea of what to expect without stealing an Androtiics name.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            XSteveO Name suggestion. What do you think of Aught Six? I think its like API is short for 314. It may give future purchasers an idea of what to expect without stealing an Androtiics name.
            I f*cking love it! And if you're cool with it I'd love to use your initial description as the copy?

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              POW!! Go for it and feel free to edit a bit too if you need to. I certainly didn't think it would be ad copy.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            POW!!

XS216 is supposedly XS's take on an old favorite called AMMO or Ammunition. I don't know what the old stuff was like. I'm not able to do any comparisons though I'm sure some experienced people will draw comparisons. I looked into old threads on the web and one person thought it was a 1,1,1 enone, rone, anol. I have tried that idea before and my at home experiments did not produce this. The ingredients could be correct but not the proportions.

This is different than many of Steve's mixes. Many of his blends unfold over time like a good perfume or high end edt. This to me is one dimensional. It's just POW like a gunshot or a knockout punch. As I reach for explanations, a couple times I have seen the old Batman series that when they fight the comic blurbs flash across the screen BAM, ZOWIE, POW. This is POW but when I walk in a room it's more like a gunshot went off than a punch. And I'm not talking a small gun like a pistol. not a 38, not a 9mm and not even a 45. As I woke up the caliber came to me, AN old WW1 rifle still used in deer hunting today, The 30-06, its thunderous and round with an echo you can hear through the valley. Its not the modern crack of an AR15's 223 or even a hypervelocity 6 or 6.5mm wildcat. It has more weight, its rounder and heavier but not like a 40 caliber elephant gun, not quite the sharper crack of the 308 NATO 29 degree neck but older gently sloped shoulder of the old WW1 aught 6.

I walk into a room, a big gun just went off.
            I don't make anything weak. So when I said Ammo like I meant molecule-wise but stronger. 8 molecules at just about 4mg or 50mcg per spray (only a guess as I have not done the math yet). Still by XS standards weaker!

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

That really packs a punch for 50. Sometimes those (light) mixes don't stack well or don't work well at multiple sprays. This one so far does.

I really like the direction your alphas took. I was just getting tired of enone. I even swore off of it with my last order and was search for more womens mixes for buffers per my usual personal direction of taking off the rough edges of my personality.

The Buffers in this must have some similarity with 215. I can be alpha and so far no lost friends. I am keeping exposures short though so that statement may be premature. I really like these for shorter exposures though. Looking forward to some more reports in maybe long term work environments etc.

Comment

Hmm, I would love to try this blend.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

This sounds like fun. I don't know much about Ammo but I sure like your description of XS216 lol
                  Current Collection:
                  PSX: APi Oil
                  Evolve, Xist, SOB, PSE sprays LPMP Trial Sizes: Legend & Kingmaker w/Charisma, Girlnip w/Perfect Match, Adam's Nectar w/Love God, Voracious w/Wanted Man, TMI w/TMI En Route: Love Boat oil, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity sprays Cover Scents:
                  (Recently purchased Trial Sizes) Tom Ford Ombre Leather and Oud Wood, Dior Savauge Elixir, Armani Code, Baccarat Rouge 540, Creed Aventus
                  (Full size) Lucky You, Bora Bora

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X