yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS214 - Everybody Loves You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    Wrong thread

Leave a comment:

• LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    I saw the effect esp w older family members/close friends I hadnt hung with in a while

Leave a comment:

• LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    This blend makes me feel valued. “like aww you really wanna spend time with me?”

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    4x - xs214 (Everybody Loves You)

I went to Walgreens and while carrying a few items in my hands, one of the workers asked me if I need a basket and grabbed one for me, I told her no I'm fine but she was like, "are you sure?" Lol. I went to go pay and saw how much one of my lotions cost, and the cashier was like "I can take it off for you" but I didn't acknowledge that comment (for some odd reason, should have said yes! lol). Afterwards, he said "how are you going to stay pretty if you don't buy these things?" LOL. He saw my Disney debit card, and he gave me this Mickey and Minnie mouse keychain. As I started to walk away, I told him to have a great day and I saw his eyes go right to my butt, lmao. It was funny.

I walked to Starbucks to pick up my drink, it was only a few doors down. Nothing really happened there because I ordered ahead. It was all women, unsure if they were affected by my spray. I did say, "excuse me" and they all, including the girl making another drink, stopped in their tracks to listen to me.

Leave a comment:

• Mila
    replied
    With all the buzz around it I got interested too

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Usagi View Post

Will this be added back to the store or can we request a bottle?
    I think you can contact support and request a bottle. That's what I did! They ship it pretty fast too.
    I recieved my bottle a few days ago.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Usagi View Post

It doesn't hurt to ask if you are sending in an order anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    Originally posted by KateD View Post

Good times, send a ticket to support@pheromonexs.com so I can ask Steve about it.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    I wanna buy a bottle too if possible!

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by KateD View Post

Good times, send a ticket to support@pheromonexs.com so I can ask Steve about it.
    Okay!!!!

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    I want to buy this again, but it's not coming up in the store?! KateD XSteveO

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    I want to buy this again, but it's not coming up in the store?! KateD XSteveO

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Hmm, I like this blend, but it got too social for me. I can only use it in my free time only, when I tried it at work, it got too social because everybody latched onto me, and I got nothing done, because people did not leave my office before I asked them to

Leave a comment:

• MissUnshelved
    replied
    Adding this to my list since it sounds like it would be great for in person work meetings when I have to engage with people I don't see on a regular basis or know very well.

Thanks all for sharing your experiences.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Fever
    replied
    It's timely that this thread came up to the top. I had been going through my bottles and 214 has come back up to the top of my rotation, and with this being a full work week for me it's prime time to do some testing. I don't have any notes if I had gotten any time with this before as I had previously focused on Alpha Sexy Leader, Talk Show Host and Game Show Host from last year's box but I'm glad to run this as I know I have the opportunity to mingle with some new folks so it makes for a great test bed.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    #XS214

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    give it a go, for me boyfriend has always been a solo 86 and connections makes sense though. Don't have 79

• Suaviter in modo
    commented on 's reply
    How about Boyfriend, connections and xsp86? Maybe throw in some xsr65 or xsr32 too to amplify the perception of beauty?

• Suaviter in modo
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I did! I´m thinking xsp79 too as amplifier. Will do! Boyfriend really sharpens my gaze, colours and contrasts get really vivid and sharp. I´ll see if I get the same effect from this combination

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    nude seems to be bnol anol 86 and some androsterone heavier on bnol. plus some heavy imprint molecule, whichever that one is, You could try xist and a touch of connections and 86?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X