yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS214 - Everybody Loves You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheerio
    replied
    Everybody Loves You (xs214)
    Sexy Oil (xs219)

Something was a bit different that I can't quite put my finger on. I think my trainer may have stolen my phero cloud just a little bit but I might have also gotten a few hits.

1. Today was the day that some trainers were just working out on their own. I believe Thursdays is when trainers on the floor; so them being around more wasn't the effect of the mone, but their general duty.
    2. Because more of them were on the floor, they were interacting with my trainer a lot (but she says she gets along with them well and maybe their interactions with her weren't so out of the ordinary).
    3. There is one trainer who seems to have been looking at me a lot. I first noticed this on Monday when he was training someone and he looked up at me. Today, there was some banter going on with him and my trainer but his eyes were on me. He was walking to grab equipment and said, "you're doing great!" but like, his eyes were on me and I was confused. I looked at my trainer like was he talking to me, lmao. She laughed and said no and I think she said he does silly stuff like that to her.

I will say, this still proves that xs214 is the new holy grail and maybe Sexy Oil may have elevated that experience.

I want to try this combo a few more times when I go out but I really think xs214 is great alone.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    This phero sounds perfect for days you hunger for the human contact.
    YES, I loved my first experience with it and can't wait to wear it again! Most likely going to wear it at the gym. Going to see if my trainer will steal my phero cloud. Hopefully not!

Either way, I imagine this would be the perfect pheromone to use at the gym -- by itself!

P.S: Are we unable to highlight a specific sentence in someone's post now? We used to be able to do that but now I'm noticing you can't highlight someone's post and reply to them (highlighting as if you're copying what they are writing but the 'quote' option would appear).

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Yes! It certainly makes me more engaged too.

I wore this at x2 again today at work.
    I had similar experiences with completely different individuals.
    Even had a lengthy conversation with someone I've worked with for years but rarely talked with more pleasant cordialities.

I noticed as the day went on that I myself wasn't as talkative but I did interact happily enough when someone opened me.

My partner was doing a lot of things preemptively, it happened several times, and I have been puzzling over whether he was trying to do things so that I wouldn't have to or if he was just restless. This person is usually the kind who takes their time and "things get done when they get done". So I'm wondering if he was being extra helpful to be kind or he was just feeling generous? Curious.

Definitely need to experiment more. Looking forward to reading others findings

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    x2 XS214
    work environment

Ok. I was several hours into my shift when the lightbulb came on for me.

You know, you get to work, you've got things to do - you're busy. But for some reason people are coming out of the woodwork to talk with you, and not just a quick hello.

From others -
    - How are you...Let me tell you how I am...Let me confide something I'm struggling with or working through with you....I just really want to carry on conversation with you today.
    - Stand next to me (maybe 2-4 feet instead of 6, but still with our masks on ) and make lots of eye contact and really invest in our interaction.

This was happening over and over and at one point I was like, wow, people are really talking my ears off today

Some take aways:
    Lots of eye contact
    Others opening me unprompted
    Lingering conversation
    Confiding in me
    Unconscious moving into my personal space - creation of intimacy
    Disinhibiting (potential over sharing)
    "Real" conversation rather than only superficial
    This seems to hit pretty quickly too. You just need close proximity, not really a lot of time to be exposed.

I'm thinking I may need to wear this again tomorrow to see if it repeats...

Leave a comment:

• Mad Scientist
    replied
    Keep up the report, nice.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    UPDATE from earlier
    Wish I had more to offer.
    A happy, calm night. Mr seemed more playful. A bit more understated than when I was wearing XS208 (Endearing).
    Some affection, but soft and understated. I think some of it is the sad anticlimax of knowing holiday is over and we're off to work again tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to wearing Game and Talk Show Host for work this week. I was fearful to wear something that might be too high energy while trapped inside with a phero responsive toddler! But I may wear XS214 tomorrow first, to look for more clues around others as to what it's doing...

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    I was going to create a thread about this as well, so glad you did! I wore this yesterday (1/2) and have some things to report.

1. Generally, it made me feel extremely generous. I paid for most things yesterday when my family and I went to the mall. I was in a very giving mood.

2. One thing that stood out to me was when I was standing on a line and the man in front of me kept looking back at me and smiled. I saw him looking, so I asked him how long had he been standing on line (bc the line to pay was literally out of the door) and he seemed to flustered. Though, English most likely wasn't his first language, so he was giggly but still answered me.

I did two sprays right on my chest before going right into the mall (American Dream Mall in NJ, btw).

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    x2 sprays XS214 to neck/chest
    Too soon to tell much.
    Selfies seem on the quiet side, not blatant, more subtle. I'm in a good mood, but I was before application.
    Lil Nu is hungry for attention/participation...but that's normal, lol.
    Will be spending some time around the Mr soon...let's see what happens...

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Sounds interesting!

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    started a topic XS214 - Everybody Loves You

XS214 - Everybody Loves You

I tried to test Everybody Loves You, XS214 @ x2 today, but I feel it was a bit of a wash. I missed a couple hours of testing in the middle.

I was struggling with a tension headache I picked up over night (probably slept wrong somehow) and woke up (far too early) with it. Waited too long to take something for it and if Mr Right hadn't worked his magic on my neck, I think it would have turned into the dreaded migraine - UG.

Once the headache began to subside, I showered and applied x2 of XS214.

Mr was already being sweet and doting. We had lunch together and I did notice a mood elevation, nothing manic, just smooth/upbeat/pleasant.
    I was still being careful as my neck was still being a pain. I must've looked tired because Mr asked if I was and when I said yes he disappeared for a few minutes, returning to tell me that he set up the bedroom with white noise, a heating pad and lots of pillows and told me to go lay down and take a nap I would normally resist, but Tbh, it sounded fantastic.

Lil Nu was being unusually calm and quiet, content to keep herself busy with games and videos, so I left her in good hands and off to nap I went.

I don't remember dreaming at all, which is unusual for me!

The rest of the night was calm and enjoyable. We all watched a family movie together.
    Maaaaaybe lil Nu was more affectionate? While we were watching our family movie she was tucked under my arm, lying against me for almost the entire thing. She isn't usually that still that long, lol!

Didn't really get much in "romance" vibes from Mr Right, but lil Nu was definitely affectionate all night

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X