yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS214 - Everybody Loves You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to buy this again, but it's not coming up in the store?! KateD XSteveO

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      I want to buy this again, but it's not coming up in the store?! KateD XSteveO
      Good times, send a ticket to support@pheromonexs.com so I can ask Steve about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Good times, send a ticket to support@pheromonexs.com so I can ask Steve about it.
        Okay!!!!

Comment

I wanna buy a bottle too if possible!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Will this be added back to the store or can we request a bottle?

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

It doesn't hurt to ask if you are sending in an order anyway.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

I think you can contact support and request a bottle. That's what I did! They ship it pretty fast too.
                I recieved my bottle a few days ago.

Comment

With all the buzz around it I got interested too

Comment

4x - xs214 (Everybody Loves You)

I went to Walgreens and while carrying a few items in my hands, one of the workers asked me if I need a basket and grabbed one for me, I told her no I'm fine but she was like, "are you sure?" Lol. I went to go pay and saw how much one of my lotions cost, and the cashier was like "I can take it off for you" but I didn't acknowledge that comment (for some odd reason, should have said yes! lol). Afterwards, he said "how are you going to stay pretty if you don't buy these things?" LOL. He saw my Disney debit card, and he gave me this Mickey and Minnie mouse keychain. As I started to walk away, I told him to have a great day and I saw his eyes go right to my butt, lmao. It was funny.

I walked to Starbucks to pick up my drink, it was only a few doors down. Nothing really happened there because I ordered ahead. It was all women, unsure if they were affected by my spray. I did say, "excuse me" and they all, including the girl making another drink, stopped in their tracks to listen to me.

Comment

This blend makes me feel valued. “like aww you really wanna spend time with me?”

Comment

I saw the effect esp w older family members/close friends I hadnt hung with in a while

Comment

Wrong thread

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X