yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS214 - Everybody Loves You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS214 - Everybody Loves You

I tried to test Everybody Loves You, XS214 @ x2 today, but I feel it was a bit of a wash. I missed a couple hours of testing in the middle.

I was struggling with a tension headache I picked up over night (probably slept wrong somehow) and woke up (far too early) with it. Waited too long to take something for it and if Mr Right hadn't worked his magic on my neck, I think it would have turned into the dreaded migraine - UG.

Once the headache began to subside, I showered and applied x2 of XS214.

Mr was already being sweet and doting. We had lunch together and I did notice a mood elevation, nothing manic, just smooth/upbeat/pleasant.
    I was still being careful as my neck was still being a pain. I must've looked tired because Mr asked if I was and when I said yes he disappeared for a few minutes, returning to tell me that he set up the bedroom with white noise, a heating pad and lots of pillows and told me to go lay down and take a nap I would normally resist, but Tbh, it sounded fantastic.

Lil Nu was being unusually calm and quiet, content to keep herself busy with games and videos, so I left her in good hands and off to nap I went.

I don't remember dreaming at all, which is unusual for me!

The rest of the night was calm and enjoyable. We all watched a family movie together.
    Maaaaaybe lil Nu was more affectionate? While we were watching our family movie she was tucked under my arm, lying against me for almost the entire thing. She isn't usually that still that long, lol!

Didn't really get much in "romance" vibes from Mr Right, but lil Nu was definitely affectionate all night
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Sounds interesting!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

x2 sprays XS214 to neck/chest
      Too soon to tell much.
      Selfies seem on the quiet side, not blatant, more subtle. I'm in a good mood, but I was before application.
      Lil Nu is hungry for attention/participation...but that's normal, lol.
      Will be spending some time around the Mr soon...let's see what happens...

Comment

I was going to create a thread about this as well, so glad you did! I wore this yesterday (1/2) and have some things to report.

1. Generally, it made me feel extremely generous. I paid for most things yesterday when my family and I went to the mall. I was in a very giving mood.

2. One thing that stood out to me was when I was standing on a line and the man in front of me kept looking back at me and smiled. I saw him looking, so I asked him how long had he been standing on line (bc the line to pay was literally out of the door) and he seemed to flustered. Though, English most likely wasn't his first language, so he was giggly but still answered me.

I did two sprays right on my chest before going right into the mall (American Dream Mall in NJ, btw).

Comment

UPDATE from earlier
          Wish I had more to offer.
          A happy, calm night. Mr seemed more playful. A bit more understated than when I was wearing XS208 (Endearing).
          Some affection, but soft and understated. I think some of it is the sad anticlimax of knowing holiday is over and we're off to work again tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to wearing Game and Talk Show Host for work this week. I was fearful to wear something that might be too high energy while trapped inside with a phero responsive toddler! But I may wear XS214 tomorrow first, to look for more clues around others as to what it's doing...

Comment

Keep up the report, nice.
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

x2 XS214
              work environment

Ok. I was several hours into my shift when the lightbulb came on for me.

You know, you get to work, you've got things to do - you're busy. But for some reason people are coming out of the woodwork to talk with you, and not just a quick hello.

From others -
              - How are you...Let me tell you how I am...Let me confide something I'm struggling with or working through with you....I just really want to carry on conversation with you today.
              - Stand next to me (maybe 2-4 feet instead of 6, but still with our masks on ) and make lots of eye contact and really invest in our interaction.

This was happening over and over and at one point I was like, wow, people are really talking my ears off today

Some take aways:
              Lots of eye contact
              Others opening me unprompted
              Lingering conversation
              Confiding in me
              Unconscious moving into my personal space - creation of intimacy
              Disinhibiting (potential over sharing)
              "Real" conversation rather than only superficial
              This seems to hit pretty quickly too. You just need close proximity, not really a lot of time to be exposed.

I'm thinking I may need to wear this again tomorrow to see if it repeats...

Comment

This phero sounds perfect for days you hunger for the human contact.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Yes! It certainly makes me more engaged too.

I wore this at x2 again today at work.
                  I had similar experiences with completely different individuals.
                  Even had a lengthy conversation with someone I've worked with for years but rarely talked with more pleasant cordialities.

I noticed as the day went on that I myself wasn't as talkative but I did interact happily enough when someone opened me.

My partner was doing a lot of things preemptively, it happened several times, and I have been puzzling over whether he was trying to do things so that I wouldn't have to or if he was just restless. This person is usually the kind who takes their time and "things get done when they get done". So I'm wondering if he was being extra helpful to be kind or he was just feeling generous? Curious.

Definitely need to experiment more. Looking forward to reading others findings

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    YES, I loved my first experience with it and can't wait to wear it again! Most likely going to wear it at the gym. Going to see if my trainer will steal my phero cloud. Hopefully not!

Either way, I imagine this would be the perfect pheromone to use at the gym -- by itself!

P.S: Are we unable to highlight a specific sentence in someone's post now? We used to be able to do that but now I'm noticing you can't highlight someone's post and reply to them (highlighting as if you're copying what they are writing but the 'quote' option would appear).

Comment

Everybody Loves You (xs214)
                      Sexy Oil (xs219)

Something was a bit different that I can't quite put my finger on. I think my trainer may have stolen my phero cloud just a little bit but I might have also gotten a few hits.

1. Today was the day that some trainers were just working out on their own. I believe Thursdays is when trainers on the floor; so them being around more wasn't the effect of the mone, but their general duty.
                      2. Because more of them were on the floor, they were interacting with my trainer a lot (but she says she gets along with them well and maybe their interactions with her weren't so out of the ordinary).
                      3. There is one trainer who seems to have been looking at me a lot. I first noticed this on Monday when he was training someone and he looked up at me. Today, there was some banter going on with him and my trainer but his eyes were on me. He was walking to grab equipment and said, "you're doing great!" but like, his eyes were on me and I was confused. I looked at my trainer like was he talking to me, lmao. She laughed and said no and I think she said he does silly stuff like that to her.

I will say, this still proves that xs214 is the new holy grail and maybe Sexy Oil may have elevated that experience.

I want to try this combo a few more times when I go out but I really think xs214 is great alone.

Comment

I decided to take Everybody Loves You out for my first test run today. I went with 1.5 sprays of xs214 and added some DMed perfume on top to cover the smell (the old DM oil with just cops in my Si by Armani perfume). It would be interesting to test out xs214 with a full two sprays, but I started with 1.5 anyways.

I only used it for delivery driving for a few hours and can't say I got any crazy hits. However, multiple times that I came within a foot or two of a guy, I could see them smiling under their masks, followed by a warm vibe. For instance, there was one restaurant I went to pick up an order and the guy behind the counter seemed super sluggish and bored. When he eventually handed me my food, his demeanor changed when he got close to me and I could tell he was smiling. I later went back to that restaurant to get dinner for myself, and he was extremely warm and friendly upon my return, as well as kind of giggly lol. Once again he had a big smile on his face, I could tell by his eyes. I did not notice him doing that with other customers. Not sure if there's p74 in this or what but I noticed that I, too, felt warm towards this person and typically I experience this with p74 (though the vibe wasn't as platonic)

Another instance of this - a different delivery driver and I both entered the same hotel elevator. On the way up I didn't notice much but we ran into each other again on the way back down, and as soon as he saw me in the elevator he smiled and let out what appeared to be a quiet giggle. He asked if I was going down (umm duh lol, you just saw me drop off food plus I already pushed the down button). Once again I felt friendly towards him as well and wished him a good night (a bit unlike me).

As for selfies, my mood definitely lifted and I found myself laughing more often than usual. I had been having kind of a dull day earlier, not a sad or bad one but just one of those "meh" days with grey skies. After applying the pheros and delivering I was in a much happier mood.

I didn't notice anything whatsoever from women, but this wasn't enough testing to tell.
                        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

3x - cleavage

I got to the gym a bit early and saw that my trainer was just finishing up with someone else. I went to begin my stretches and then my trainer and the woman she was training came over to stretch as well - sitting right across from me. However, my trainer did not make any eye contact with me, lol.

When she was done with the woman, she came over to me and said hey and then quickly said "you're so quiet today, what's up?" and in my head I'm like, girl, you literally just sat down next to me, LOL.

My guess is that she thought I'd say hi while she was training but I didn't want to disturb. But also, I just realized that I probably walked right past her and the woman she was training and didn't realize -- which I didn't, I didn't see her until I sat down on the mat to stretch.

Comment

First, was two little sprays and then three big sprays (the first two, I wasn't happy with).

Instantly, I noticed selfie effects for the first time. Put me in a very kind, loving mood. I want to also say that it may have given me a confidence boost as well.

Effects on others:
                              My trainer was sweet as usual (so nothing different there).
                              One difference, I noticed very blatant staring... from guys who didn't really look at me otherwise. There are two guys I'd always see at the gym.

Guy 1: Always working out, doesn't seem to be paying attention to anyone but his workout and his phone. However, he was right next to us while working out and when my trainer and I laughed, he looked right at me (while he was texting/or whatever he was doing on his phone).

Guy 2: A much older gentleman who usually talks to my trainer, casual conversation. His eyes were on me last night. He smiled at me a couple of times as well.

Decided to take a yoga class last minute (like literally decided 4 minutes before) and thankfully, there was one spot left. I took a class with the yoga instructor before and it was a normal session. This session in particular, he focused on me a whole lot. I'd see him looking at me through the mirror. I posted about my workout and yoga session on IG, and tagged him and he not only reposted my post but he also followed me! I followed him back.

I mention this because on my old IG profile, after a class with him, I tagged him before and followed him, but he didn't follow me back and barely responded to my tagged post. I can definitely say that xs214 had an effect on him.

Comment

I want to document this because this was interesting and surprising for me since I never felt selfies before (or never noticed bc I was too busy wondering if it hit anyone else).

My mother has been feeling a burning sensation ever since she used Nair on her underarms near her left breast and she believes that she feels a dent as well. This morning, she was on a call with someone to increase the life insurance amount and she has a doctor's appointment scheduled for Monday.

I train 4x a week, so I was on my way to training when I just started tearing up and I just felt so sad. There were too many intrusive thoughts that just made me completely sad.

Before getting into the gym, I sprayed xs214, walked in and then went to go stretch. I was feeling a little okay but then I saw my trainer and felt really happy. It was almost as if I was just crying in the car. The way mood instantly changed caught me by surprise.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Hope everything is ok with your mother. <3

• Cheerio
                                  Cheerio commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thank you, Ildergreier - I hope it's just a health scare which will result in a wake up call bc I want her to take better care of herself.

• kris2277
                                  kris2277 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Sending hugs for you and your Mommy. <3

I can't decide if this is my favorite of the servival pack yet or not, but it's definately one I know I'll want more of!

1.11.21 (work) & 1.12.21 (out and about) @ x2 sprays

I LOVE the selfies! I feel so upbeat and pleasant after application.

At work I started out more quite than usual. I missed my morning cup of joe because we woke up to SNOW from overnight and had to scramble to shovel and clean cars before getting out the door. I only drink 1 cup in the morning, but apparently skipping it was enough to give me a half hearted headache. Not enough to ruin a day, but enough to be a distracting nuisance

In spite of this I was still feeling, emotionally, content and pleasant, though I was on the quiet side. I got a good bit of water into me on break and felt much better, more like myself, and the headache subsided considerably to almost nothing

That's when I began to have the playfulness come out (that I LOVE so much) that I'm used to with this blend. It is, so far, always reciprocated by others I'm around.
                                I was working with the same person I had been with all week and a couple of others, all men (early and mid 30s and mid 40s) 2 of which were new hires in training. I won't lie. I really like it when I get complimented on making someone's day brighter and/or complimented on making training more comprehensive and fun - and I got BOTH of those compliments on Thursday

Mmm! I DO very much like how this blend feels and how it so quickly appears to affect others similarly.

No work for me today!

Mr Right and I had breakfast out together before he went into work and we spent almost an hour just chit-chatting about any and everything. Flirting, laughing and poking at each other...not THAT kind of poking, we were in public for goodness sake...

Went home to household chores and found myself listening to upbeat music a little more loudly than usual, lol.

10 hours later I gave myself another spray and a half. Mr Right picks me up and we go off to collect lil Nu from school. She was already having the time of her life - they exchanged VALENTINES, so she was pretty excited to show us what she had gotten.

Mr spontaneously decides we need to go out to eat because he's famished, so off we go!

It's early for dinner, almost 4pm, so no crowds! A lot of attentiveness from our server. Mr is in an unusually jovial mood (he gets hangry. Yes. It is a real thing) considering he's needing chow. He's playful with everyone! Me, lil Nu, the server...if Everybody Loves You can bypass hangry, I will by this in a 30ml at first chance because that. is. GOLD.

We get back home and everyone continues to be cohesive.
                                Mr Right and lil Nu went through her Valentine stash, lol, you know, organising and prioritizing
                                Everything flowed seamlessly all evening into bedtime. Lil Nu fell asleep on our bed and Mr on the couch
                                Yeah, it didn't end romantically, but it did end well and peacefully...and that's pretty ok too

Comment

So 2 sprays of Everybody loves you one on each wrist, i instantly felt very calm, maybe more calmer than Endearing which is cool, had an appointment at the gyno today and he's telling me about his holidays next week, then about his parents that live in Austria, then he shows me his bike in his office and says that is his vaccine against covid lol,then i get home and do the online shopping (food) i put it for 3 oclock and go and pick it up but i got the days wrong and put it to tommorow instead of today but at the same time, so i go the reception to see if i can pick it up today instead of tommorow and the woman was all smiles saying it wasn't a problem etc, so all in all another winner!
                                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

NuTrix , what do you think about xs214 for a second date with a somewhat less talkative, shy guy? Originally wanted to try Endearing and Goddess but almost feel like I need to add something that promotes talkativeness and engagement.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      On me, this seems to promote comfort and openness, so, yes, I think that would have good potential for opening up a shy guy. I would also consider Engage if you still have it

I've been wearing this this week and I think I could get to like it. I will have to drop it into another category. It isn't about sex or even Romance it seems. But people seem to smile more around me. I'm settling with 2 sprays or a bit less. My sprayers first spray is giving a good first spray, say 3/4 instead of the usual 1/2. I'm wearing it below the neck, upper left and right pecs almost over to the shoulder, One high and the other lower to cover some surface area to get a sort of aura effect all around instead of localized around my face.

I am finding that this is combining well with several things. For me it is a sort of amplifier. I think it may be amplifying my sense of smell so that is kind of amping things in general. I have not tried this with any alphas but this is making the girls blush, blond girls faces are turning real red. Darker skin girls I can see red forming under their complexions too. I may need to try turning this down a bit because I might be sensing some discomfort.

I wore this with LAL Nude tonight 2 drops. I suspect it has a beautifier in it 86? I added the 2 drops tonight and nude barely does anything for me but with 194 on it sent me to the moon, I felt invigorated yet warm and kind. After about 15 minutes I wound down into a sense of peace and acceptance, not ruffled even though I caught about 6 red light in a row while I was running late and then the low fuel light came on too. I got to where I was going and the room lit up at my late arrival. Nice. I try to rustle up a dinner date but that kind of falls and I go out with an old trucker friend instead but while I was working the room I kept seeing those blushing faces smiles and catching other peoples colognes perfumes and pheromones and reading them. Like I said this amplifies and so does Nude so I had a full sensory gamut unveiling and just tried to play it with kindness and consideration.

I had similar experiences wearing 194 and VooDoo and a Santal Noire cover but I seemed to draw in people a bit more. I comboed it with an est cops combo that draws a lot of attention and TobaColor. Girls were nice, guys didn't hang around but the amplification factor and tobacco cologne just had me feeling dirty. It still amplified.

I keep saying I'm just going to use this straight but I'm having a bit too much fun post covid and all. I need to find the right place or time. I'm thinking daytime, maybe work but the amplification factor hasn't fit in at the coffee shop. That place post covid is pretty stuck up any more, I may need to find a new one. There's a bookstore that's pretty social nearby. May have to see how they are doing.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                      Muestereate commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      change 194 to 214 sorry

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X