yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS219 Sexy oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE 01.16.21

It was a late dinner, but pleasant. We had good rapport our server and spent some time talking with the manager when he visited our table. Outside seating wound up being an enclosed patio with lots of heaters, it was quite comfortable and perfect for the diffuson of oil pheromones

We were all in a good mood all afternoon into the evening. Mr and I continued to be suggestive to one another all evening, lol.

It was well after 10pm when Mr and I finally got some alone time. Since it had been about 9 hours since first application, I took one more drop and split it between my wrists and swiped the back of my neck. Mr commented that I smelled good (I had used a smidge of a homemade musk/amber/vanilla fragrance) while nuzzling my neck, teehee...

Everything started out very sensual, touchy-feely and then grew into groping-devouring. It was incredibly hot, in so many ways We were both pretty aggressive. Even when I took top he kept his hands firmly latched onto my hips and the pounding was mutual Mones or just the culmination of a full day of teasing? We may never know, but there were multiple orgasims and, as always, a most excellent nights sleep followed.

I'm happy with the days/nights testing...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I have a bottle of DM oil in my cart...would you say both would be redundant? Would any of you actually layer the two?

Comment

It is my belief that we can layer DM oil with EVERYTHING. But I am interested to know what others think
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I have sniffed my bottle and i smell the cops in the bottle less potent that in DM oil, i really like the Fragrance of the Ylang Ylang in there and also like the idea, i think it would be a great idea if the Ylang Ylang was added to all the sex oils on the site, it makes them easier to wear without a cover scent and they also smell less in your face, another one eager to be testing soon!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I tried this one today on it's own, it's during the day here plus bank holiday so not much will be going on, i applied one drop split between wrists, it smells less funky than DM on the skin and is way easier to cover, smells more like sweaty feet lol, anyway covered it with Dua, not much to report on effects yet too early, but i feel really hype with it on, strange, will need to give this a few test drives!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ok, so I was late to the party testing this one called XS219 Sexy Oil.....

So I was up early this Saturday morning because I have a lot to do and dabbet two drops of this oil on forearms. There it came over me: Instant horniness and I drove straight over to the chefs restaurant since I knew he was going to be there around 7 0'clock. I called him on my way over. Told him he needed to fuck me now. He was ironing his uniforms and ordered:

"no, it is saturday, I was in bed at three this morning, I went straight here when I woke up, I am going to be on my feet to over midnight and I have not started mise en place yet, you know Fridays and Saturdays is just work for me, wait until tomorrow, then I have the entire day to focus on you".

I replied back "Too late for that tale " (I was already knocking on Fru Johnsons delivery door ((His restaurants name is mrs Johnson)).

He opened the door. Saw me and started laughing and said something like "ok, you need to be fucked, you got fifteen minutes and proceeded to kiss me and take our clothes off. He made joyous love to me on a coach standing in his office. XS219 made him tender and he took his sweet time and he said something about a musty smell that made him go crazy, the 15 minutes turned to half an hour, and it was me who reminded of the clock and that the his cooks would be there at nine.

Before I left him to to mise en place, I reminded him of Sundays focus on me. He said he was happy to obliged.

Some thoughts on XS219:

This blend had me running with no impuls control and instant horniness, even in oil form. It also made the chef unusually tender.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                So............. you got a bit of a bumping with A rubber mallet instead of the usual iron hammerhead.

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Muestereate Bah. :clown:

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Any effect on his turgidity?

I need another bottle....
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X