yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS219 Sexy oil

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • XS219 Sexy oil

    I can't recall the initial date I started testing, but here are some notes since then ?

    X1 XS219 (sexy oil)
    It has a fragrance to me that is very light/sheer and seems to want to be somewhat floral and sour. Not the normal copulin smell, lol. Even had the Mr snuffle it. His take, lol, was "something sour with something moldy" ?????
    So if this is a new XS fragrance I would say, no ???????
    ?????
    Sadly any potential friction between man and woman was wasted for lack of opportunity ???????
    Fortunately, like the copulin aroma, this one, too, dries down to a non offensive skin scent.
    Unfortunately (or it COULD have been fortunately under different circumstances ?????) I was testing this evenings and only had lil Nu in proximity.
    Now that I'll be on holiday, I plan to play more around Mr Right. Of course, there is always work after new years, just to see how it behaves in the outside world, since everything else is shut down where I live thanks to tyrannical governor restrictions...

    12.24.20
    I want to believe there are cops in XS219 and the combo for the blend is making them smell (what - more?) wonky? Differently wonky? ???
    With the holiday and constant activities and lil Nu going to bed late followed by later night gift wrapping for same said sleepless sprite, lol, aside from wrapping collaboration and some sexual innuendo, I'm afraid nothing more romantical evolved ???


    12.25.20
    Applied 2 drops of XS219 oil. Mr is out in search of batteries from anyplace that may be open, oops, lol! So intending to try to hit him with that when he gets back ???
    In the mean time, I'm huffing my arm trying to figure out where I've smelled this smell before but I'm beginning to go nose blind to it already! Grrr! Not sure if I'm feeling slightly light headed from the blend or all the heavy huffing ???
    Well, I'll keep pondering while I wait for Mr to return...

    12.26.20
    I was in my LPMP collection yesterday looking for what, if anything, might remind me of the scent profile of XS219.
    I think whatever it is is long gone from my collection and was maybe even pre LPMP ?That's some special funk going on there, lol.
    Some morning, at 2am, I'm going to wake out of my sleep in a eureka moment, but until then I'm going to just try to stop being distracted by it ?


    Put on 2 drops of XS219 over a far more lovely fragrance. After XS219 dried down I have been LOVING myself fragrance wise, lol. Then again, perhaps part of the infatuation is the blend...

    Aaaaand then, since I've been allowing myself to spend/splurge on so fragrance, I wound up on the LP site and ordered 3 new fragrances, all deliciously foodie and perfect for this cold weather...

    So does XS219 have some disinhibiting properties? Mr is at work, so I feel like XS219 is a little wasted, a little...

    I get a subtle mood lift and I feel a bit sultry and a bit...horny. But then, last night is still fresh on the memory ???
    Lil Nu is being clingy but sweet and calm.
    This blend is one that I will need to wear publicly or with company. I'm not feeling blatant selfies but I know it's working because it DOES change Mr Right's behavior consistently. I got a special request from him last night to wait up in bed while he showered so that we could "cuddle" before going to sleep....translation: "You're getting lucky tonight." ???
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

  • #2

    *Skip over this if sexual content offends you, I go into a little detail because I feel it is relevant*

    Dosage : 1 drop split between the wrists and then I smeared the residue on the dropped onto the small of my back.

    My first impression of the smell. I really liked it. It reminded me a little of essential oil. It smelled sensual an an organic way. I feel this would be a good scent for massage oil or something. There was also a bit of funk coming through that I wondered if it were copulins.

    When I inhaled I felt calm and uplifted.

    Judging by the name I thought this might be good for sexy time, so I put some on right before bed. My bf promised to give me a massage that evening.

    Getting a massage from the bf leads to sex 8 times out of 10 because of a face I make when he massages near my neck. (he calls it my nut face) he didn't mention my face this time. Instead he was very concentrated on each massage stroke. He was working out all my knots lmao. The weird thing was I couldn't even focus on feeling good as I was concentrating on the feeling of each movement he was making.

    Well, this phenomenon happened during sex. Im not sure how he felt, but when I was on top I was really concentrating on what felt good to him. What angle, how fast, what movement. I was so in that he pushed me off in 2 minutes saying he was about to cum.

    Now, when I was on the receiving end, it was so weird. It was like the only thing I could feel was his d*ck. So much so, that it really felt as if I could feel every ridge and curve of it. It was such a strange sensation. I was so focused on that feeling that when I orgasmed it wasn't as intense cause I was so concentrated on the feeling of being penetrated. I did orgasm more than usual which Is worth noting. Again this might be TMI but I could tell when he was about to orgasm cause I seriously felt his head get harder and more defined?? It was such a strange and interesting experience.

    As far as behavior, we playfully rough house and usually he will start it. With sexy oil on he stepped forward to do something and I playfully said, "you better back up or else or else I'll show you who the real daddy is" and he actually backed up lmao. Very unlike him

    Comment


    • Usagi
      Usagi commented
      Editing a comment
      What a review! *fans self*

  • #3
    Isis I know I am way too hung up on this, but I haven't had straight up EoW in years and I wonder if it's that? My DM oil and spray are both scented with Pink Sugar, as are pretty much everything else in my phero wardrobe. Maybe I've just forgotten what unadulterated EoW smells like?

    I can't say my orgasms were less intense, but we did take plenty of time for foreplay, really enjoying the touching and teasing...hmm...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

    Comment


    • Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not 100% sure if there is cops in this but there is definitely something funky going on in there.

    • NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Isis I feel the same. I don't want to say yes to cops because I don't get the same horny from this BUT the smell is familiar and it's driving me kinda nuts

  • #4
    But does XS219 make you horny, though?
    Arsenal

    ??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

    Comment


    • NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      More than usual? Weirdly, no. BUT foreplay has been pretty intense and deliberate

  • #5
    This one isn't in the store yet is it? Lol

    Comment


    • XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Not yet. I'll be remaking soon. I thought we sent one to you anyway?

    • Usagi
      Usagi commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not receive anything but I’m grateful I was thought of to be included <3

  • #6
    Do I have to order a spray/oil to get this sample?!
    Collection:
    Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

    Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

    Comment


    • Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably.

    • XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      If you got the pack it was in there

  • #7
    Another hot report. This is another interesting mix besides Sleaze, from the reports so far. Lets see more...
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

    Comment


    • #8
      Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      Do I have to order a spray/oil to get this sample?!
      You didn't get this in the holiday care package steveo and the xs team sent out?

      Comment


      • #9
        Originally posted by Isis View Post

        You didn't get this in the holiday care package steveo and the xs team sent out?
        Yes! I received it. I'm single, so can't use it for sexy time purposes.

        But I do wonder what would happen if I used to at the gym.

        Imagine mixing Everybody Loves You and Sexy Oil?
        Collection:
        Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

        Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

        Comment


        • #10
          Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

          I wonder what would happen if I used to at the gym.

          Imagine mixing Everybody Loves You and Sexy Oil?
          I think that would combo VERY well together actually
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

          Comment


          • #11
            EST, Cops, and one other molecule. I've been playing around with EO's and cops. This has a single drop of ylang ylang in each bottle.

            Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


            This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

            A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

            discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


            Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

            Comment


            • #12
              Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
              EST, Cops, and one other molecule. I've been playing around with EO's and cops. This has a single drop of ylang ylang in each bottle.
              I like the sound of adding EO's to the oils
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106, Vibe, Thinker,Mascot,Naked Gun,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST,Innoncence,Tease
              Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale

              Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist

              Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
              OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girl
              Butter Scotch

              Comment


              • #13
                [QUOTE=XSteveO;n135776]EST, Cops, and one other molecule. I've been playing around with EO's and cops. This has a single drop of ylang ylang in each bottle.[/QUOTE]

                AH-HA! THAT'S the slightly floral fragrance! Glad to know my nose wasn't playing tricks on me 😄 I'm surprised I didn't figure it out.
                Ylang ylang is a lovely EO
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

                Comment


                • #14
                  Oh nice! i love diffusing a blend with ylang ylang, geranium and sandalwood. Perfect for sexytime.

                  Comment


                  • #15
                    This sounds like a blend I could combo as a man. I need to get a whiff of this ylang ylang though.

                    My Current Inventory

                    Comment


                    • NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's definitely and good addition to anything with cops. It's floral but sweet and even "fruity-ish" and pairs nicely with copulins

                    • Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      maybe some cardamom or cinnamon. Something with Spice for younger men, maybe a touch of an oud for older men, but maybe not.

                    • NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mmm, Oud on a man, yum! It has to be understated and really well balanced for me to get away with it, but on a man...Mmmmm.

                  • #16
                    Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                    EST, Cops, and one other molecule. I've been playing around with EO's and cops. This has a single drop of ylang ylang in each bottle.
                    Sound perfect for cuddling.
                    Arsenal

                    ??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                    Comment


                    • #17
                      I'm excited to try this... I have a potential suitor lined up in queue & think this will be my main contender... I think there was a thread on how to apply oils as this is my first one, I have never used them & I don't want to fuck it up. If someone can link me to said thread or two that would be great. Either this or my never-failing Babe, not sure when & IF I should mix the two... I'm excited. Not sure when this rendezvous will occur but be on the lookout heh.
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

                      Comment


                      • #18
                        Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        I can't recall the initial date I started testing, but here are some notes since then ?

                        X1 XS219 (sexy oil)
                        It has a fragrance to me that is very light/sheer and seems to want to be somewhat floral and sour. Not the normal copulin smell, lol. Even had the Mr snuffle it. His take, lol, was "something sour with something moldy" ?????
                        So if this is a new XS fragrance I would say, no ???????
                        ?????
                        Sadly any potential friction between man and woman was wasted for lack of opportunity ???????
                        Fortunately, like the copulin aroma, this one, too, dries down to a non offensive skin scent.
                        Unfortunately (or it COULD have been fortunately under different circumstances ?????) I was testing this evenings and only had lil Nu in proximity.
                        Now that I'll be on holiday, I plan to play more around Mr Right. Of course, there is always work after new years, just to see how it behaves in the outside world, since everything else is shut down where I live thanks to tyrannical governor restrictions...

                        12.24.20
                        I want to believe there are cops in XS219 and the combo for the blend is making them smell (what - more?) wonky? Differently wonky? ???
                        With the holiday and constant activities and lil Nu going to bed late followed by later night gift wrapping for same said sleepless sprite, lol, aside from wrapping collaboration and some sexual innuendo, I'm afraid nothing more romantical evolved ???


                        12.25.20
                        Applied 2 drops of XS219 oil. Mr is out in search of batteries from anyplace that may be open, oops, lol! So intending to try to hit him with that when he gets back ???
                        In the mean time, I'm huffing my arm trying to figure out where I've smelled this smell before but I'm beginning to go nose blind to it already! Grrr! Not sure if I'm feeling slightly light headed from the blend or all the heavy huffing ???
                        Well, I'll keep pondering while I wait for Mr to return...

                        12.26.20
                        I was in my LPMP collection yesterday looking for what, if anything, might remind me of the scent profile of XS219.
                        I think whatever it is is long gone from my collection and was maybe even pre LPMP ?That's some special funk going on there, lol.
                        Some morning, at 2am, I'm going to wake out of my sleep in a eureka moment, but until then I'm going to just try to stop being distracted by it ?


                        Put on 2 drops of XS219 over a far more lovely fragrance. After XS219 dried down I have been LOVING myself fragrance wise, lol. Then again, perhaps part of the infatuation is the blend...

                        Aaaaand then, since I've been allowing myself to spend/splurge on so fragrance, I wound up on the LP site and ordered 3 new fragrances, all deliciously foodie and perfect for this cold weather...

                        So does XS219 have some disinhibiting properties? Mr is at work, so I feel like XS219 is a little wasted, a little...

                        I get a subtle mood lift and I feel a bit sultry and a bit...horny. But then, last night is still fresh on the memory ???
                        Lil Nu is being clingy but sweet and calm.
                        This blend is one that I will need to wear publicly or with company. I'm not feeling blatant selfies but I know it's working because it DOES change Mr Right's behavior consistently. I got a special request from him last night to wait up in bed while he showered so that we could "cuddle" before going to sleep....translation: "You're getting lucky tonight." ???
                        What scents did you get? Share, share!

                        Today I layered a caramel with a leather perfume and it was better than I'd hoped. The caramel has a note of driftwood so it was sweet yet fresh, not gourmand-girly (nothing ever wrong with that but I am trying to diversify my tastes a bit lol) with subtle sassy darkness. I think I want to wear it with some sort of sweet-dark-sexy combo of mones.

                        Comment


                        • #19
                          Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                          What scents did you get? Share, share!

                          Today I layered a caramel with a leather perfume and it was better than I'd hoped. The caramel has a note of driftwood so it was sweet yet fresh, not gourmand-girly (nothing ever wrong with that but I am trying to diversify my tastes a bit lol) with subtle sassy darkness. I think I want to wear it with some sort of sweet-dark-sexy combo of mones.
                          SteveO said he's added a drop of ylang ylang to the XS219 bottles, whuch explains what I was smelling after the dry down. In the bottle though, the cops are more prominent, changing the scent profile. When I was huffing my arm, it was trying to figure out what I was smelling in the blend. I've smelled ylang ylang a zillion times but don't think I would have figured it out on my own. It was driving me bonkers

                          Some of the fragrances I have worn with XS219 have been fruity and floral, like Guerlain's Insolence (sweet, slightly tart violet) and it's flanker, My Insolence sweet, slightly raspberry). Cops love mingling with sweet things Another one I reach for often is Dior's Hypnotic Poison for cop cover, but really, as long as I give the cops some dry down time, I'll cover them with whatever I'm feeling like at the time

                          You made my mouth water thinking of a caramel fragrance I love leathers! Especially with tobacco notes, Mmmmm...
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

                          Comment


                          • #20
                            Ok! Finally! Quasi social interaction planned for this evening!
                            Going out for dinner. Outside dining in a heated enclosure, first time doing that in the winter. Thank you covid If you are a cold blood like me, you will understand.

                            I'm running x3 drops of XS219 at the moment and will likely not need to reapply by dinner. So in the mean time, Mr Right and lil Nu are my guinea pigs I'm a self guinea pig too.

                            I'm not sure what to expect because of the environment.
                            It's a restaurant that is new to me so how enclosed the outdoor seating is has yet to be seen. We'll likely be socially distanced from everyone except our server, but I don't know if I even care. I'm so sick of quarantining and will just be happy to be out and about

                            Have had a mood boost already and feeling a bit frisky, no thanks to Mr making innuendos...

                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

                            Comment


                            • NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Mr is already planning sexy time for after lil Nu goes night, night and has been VERY handsy, teehee. At least I know x3 drops isn't ODing

                            • Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              then try 5 lol. lead his nose a little lower.

                          Ad down

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X