yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick note.
    x2 Fantasy (30ml bottle)
    x1 xsr95 (10ml bottle)
    Both to neck. Fantasy closer to collar bone, xsr95 under chin.
    Notable: Mr Right was very chipper sending me off to work. Normally he's in good spirits but far more mellow. Gazing into my eyes, acting a little giddy even.
    I have worn Fantasy plenty so this is worthy to note, though he could have weirdly been in an exceptional mood for a Monday, lol, I have to wonder
    Wondering if the introduction of other pheromones amplifies anything and if so, what? Is the xsr95 amplifying the blend or the other way around?
    I may have to run this a couple/few days to watch for signs the little beastie is willing to offer, if any...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

x2 Fantasy collarbone
      x1 xsr95 neck
      Wore Mon - Wed for work.

Day one I was looking too much for anything different in others so I tried to forget I had it on and go over interactions at the end of my shift. I was distracting myself too much trying to notice anything

There are some nuances of Fantasy that are brought out and amplified. Fantasy was more social than it normally is on me, interactive wise, for me and for those working/interacting with me. I don't know if my spotlight hunch is at work but I was definately opened more randomly and with more enthusiasm, in some instances, than is usual.

I noticed, for myself, being more aware of the body language and expressions of others...which is interesting considering we all wear masks all the time The level of eye contact has been interesting as well. Conversations have had great eye contact and focused attention.

These are just some observations with Fantasy.

Now.

I want to wear something social but more feminine, perhaps Sweetness, Sexy Confidence or maybe even Babe...?
      Whichever I choose, I'll wear Thursday and Friday and we'll see what turns up

Comment

Awesome observations. Sorry, I haven't been around much but the store upgrade took up most of my day. Now that's almost done I have time to make blends and experiment.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Steve, make something new for guys maybe? Been a long time since we've seen anything new for us.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Hey Steve, make something new for guys maybe? Been a long time since we've seen anything new for us.
        Totally Agree sir. The girls have been vocal though about what they wanted so that's why. I do have some pretty cool new formulas for guys already in planning stages.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I'm really excited for these releases!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I want to wear something social but more feminine, perhaps Sweetness, Sexy Confidence or maybe even Babe...?
            Whichever I choose, I'll wear Thursday and Friday and we'll see what turns up
            Update

x2 Sexy Confidence to collarbone
            x1 xsr95 neck
            Wore Thurs/Fri for work and just put it on, but home for today.

Chose SC by draw. Reached into my XS sanctum box and my hand happened to pull this one out, so, fate?

Immediately noticed Sex Confidence, grrrrrrRufff! Love that runway walk/sashay it gives me

I was treated like fine China by the guys, lol.

We've had a slow end to a busy several months these last few days and I was literally given the cues and verbal of, "you just stay there, I got this" from those I work with. I think everyone was a little bored and it, in part, had to do with "please let me do this because I can't stand standing around". So when something physical came up, there was a jump to get to it before me I admit, we've been working like dogs and I didn't fight the reprieve at all

There is one guy, late 20s/early 30s, who's a total male chauvinist and is completely blind to it. He's not an ass at all, lol, it's just clear that he believes certain things about women's capabilities that would offend a lot of feminists. Working with him is always an entertaining experience for me Unfortunately he wasn't at work the last 2 days. Would have loved to see how he reacted to this combo...

Anywho!
            Something about xsr95 encourages others to open me for conversation. Not passing sentences. Conversations. I don't doubt the other pheromones in the blends I've been wearing lend to the interaction but there is something neno-like about this. A kind of a "shine" in their eyes when they see me and more than a few head snaps.

I also deliberately didn't use Engage because I think this adds a similar aspect that Engage has. There's something both that makes people want to engage with you and that also makes them want to linger in conversation if I open thim first - even if it IS something small starting out like a "hi" or "how are you".

Because of Sexy Confidence being a cop bomb, I had a few instances where conversations with, or around, me turned sexual. Explicitly even
            Disinhibition? Or just horny? We may never know....

I've been wearing it at x1. Maybe it's time to up it to x2?
            We'll see how today goes and maybe I'll bump it up tomorrow and see what happens

Comment

x2 xsr95/x2 Sexy Confidence to clean dry skin, collarbone and neck

10.10/11/12/13.20

Family day spent mostly outdoors because it was PERFECT weather outside.
              Mr was his normal affectionate self. Lots of PDA and definitely had an active libido Not much time around other people though, so nothing new to report.

Kind of a bust
              Mr Right got called into work on an emergency and wound up there the whole day and came home beat
              The weather was rainy and windy and pretty blah.
              Ran some errands with lil Nu and she had a great time cuz I'm an awesome fun mama
              Not sure if she stole my shine, lol, but ill Nu got some sweet looks and kind words and deeds while we were out...she has been known to steal my cloud before...

Pre planned adult day with Mr Right.
              Another mopey weather day.
              Enjoyed breakfast out and were treated attentively and kindly by servers - but the place was pretty empty so....?
              We spent a good portion of the late morning back home, eh-hem, finding ways to pass the time and keep each other warm.
              He finally got to make good on all his dirty talk and innuendos

Work.
              Another quasi wasted day away from others for the most part.
              The few interactions I had and opportunities to be near others were limited but pleasant, again, with people prolonging conversation more than normal. I noticed I preferred interaction when the opportunity arose, but that could be wanting to avoid boredom and keep the day moving

NOW.
              What role did xsr95 play in all of this?
              I'm going to use a new blend with it tomorrow. I want to say it's and amplifier of some kind. Enhances something in the blends it's paired with. It has its own unique quality as an attention grabber, but I'm trying to sort out if it needs other molecules to make that happen.
              I'm going to wear it with something new tomorrow and then toward weeks end go back to solo xsr95 and see if I notice anything "new" with it by itself again.
              It drives me bonkers not getting slapped in the face by selfies, but I have a hunch that I actually am but I'm not recognizing it.

Tricksy-tricksy little molecule....

Comment

Ok.
                I'm going to go out on a limb and say xsr95, with other molecules, behaves for me like an amplifier/enhancer.

Solo, it does have a type of spotlight effect that I notice in others more so than myself, meaning, as Ildergreier said, they seem hyper aware of my presence, at least subconsciously, and it's noticable and repeatable.

With other blends, specifically I tested; Fantasy, Sexy Confidence, Girlfriend, Celebrity, Sleeze & DM+.

Celebrity was a bit of a bust I think only because Celebrity has those qualities already.

Fantasy had people going out of their way to basically keep me from having to do anything by doing things for me.

It really amplified the sexy in Sexy Confidence

Girlfriend was sexier to Mr Right with this on. Girlfriend makes him affectionate, soft and sweet. With xsr95 there was more touch and innuendos and a sexual tension.

Sleeze? I think Mr Right was "blue" until he could find "release and relief".

With DM+ and Fantasy the sexy was again enhanced. I was like a magnet for Mr with all the cop'd blends. This alone makes the molecule a winner for me

I am blowing through this bottle testing it just because I cannot figure out what it's doing without interaction - how frustrating! I have even worn it with xsr32...which I think I will revisit tonight just because. But it is a wonderful little mystery to me at the same time.

Aren't pheromones fun?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  Solo, it does have a type of spotlight effect that I notice in others more so than myself, meaning, as Ildergreier said, they seem hyper aware of my presence, at least subconsciously, and it's noticable and repeatable.
                  It is a certain status aspect...
                  Not intimidation, no deference, it is a kind of magnetism that fascinates people (after tried xsr95 thrice).
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

1x XSR95 with 2x Tease = SGFiO (Sexy Goddess Freya in overdrive)

Edit: Tell the entire story later, now work.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yup. Tease was one of my favorites with it indeed Waiting for 95 to come back in stock so I can order some more tease. I have yet to find how to properly masculinize this combo. I may try to add some A1 or crush. The enone in cohesion seemed too amplified for me. though I have finally got used to large amounts of A1, I don't recall trying it with 95 hmmm, I have a bit of each left, barely.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        1x XSR95 with 2x Tease = SGFiO (Sexy Goddess Freya in overdrive)

Edit: Tell the entire story later, now work.
                        I'm interested to know the story behind this post!

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I'm interested to know the story behind this post!

You will get it.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• Coconut
                            Coconut commented
                            Editing a comment
                            was thinking the same

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I think she ran naked through the fjords throwing thunderbolts

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oooo, don't know if that's what happened, but I love the word picture it brings to mind!

Am I the only one who turned extremely tired after a day with XSR95?
                          Like I need to not forget the vitamin pills the day before, the day when in use and day thereafter use?
                          Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I got two and a half days. down to half a spray if I recall. Its not that I get tired but it seems to throw me into reverse. Like I do lots of eye contact, and then I won't look people in the eyes

Hmm, sound weird.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I get a similar reversal with Everybody loves me. for a couple days everybody loves me, then it seems everybody hates me, or at least that is how I perceive it. XS 95 seems to work on my visual perception and I suspected everybody loves me to contain xs 95. I asked Steve and though it was a casual recollection for him of the formula he didn't say it had 95???

Perhaps these blends awaken something in my subconsciousness that I have only learned to deal with for a short time. I don't like people fawning over me and telling me they love me, after a couple days I want to withdraw. Perhaps the reversal is subconscious rather than chemical or biological. 95 makes me really connect with people through the eyes, perhaps I can only handle that much connection for a couple days. I'm just guessing but I rotate pheromones frequently anyhow. Not every product suits me for everyday wear and thats ok.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X