yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR95

Last week I got a couple research molecules in the mail. Most of the new molecules are coming out as XSR's instead of XSP's. I think XSP's were attempt to duplicate old molecules by another vendor that had been discontinued. The XSR's are molecules XS has brought out as new. This is where the new action is.

I grabbed the first one that came out of the package and it was xsr95. The other is XSR94. That will be another thread.

I sprayed while I was sitting in the car in the driveway. I only got a half spray. Like pulling 95 out first. I took the half spray as an it is what it is moment. I'm glad I got a half spray because within seconds my vision started to sharpen. dark and shiny objects started to pop out. It was as if I had just gotten a new pair of glasses. Everything popped. It was a bright sunny day. I didn't check my pupil dilation but things sometimes seemed too bright.

I pulled into the closest coffee shop, perhaps I was studying my barista too quickly but she seemed to pull back. She's a bit spooked anyhow by nature but it was worth noting. I was chatty as was she. I ran some low contact errands and mostly noticed the brightness. On the way home I stopped at the corner store. A week or so ago I had met the new cashier. It was brief but she had gotten a good hit off an evolve cohesion combo. This time when I stopped in she got all nervous, all thumbs. I don't know if that was 95 or last weeks heavy enone hit. I have to sort out if its my cover also. I have seen a sort of bubble effect with neno but with much higher doses.

I spent a few days exploring the lower boundaries of 95 and it seems to start working between 6-8 mcg. 2 and 4, I didn't notice much at all.

The first night this kept me up. It was not a stimulation sort of wakeup, just not tired.

I have noticed some nice social aspects of this. I seem to have a sort of empathy but negative emotions don't pull me along with them. I'm aware they are there and I keep being inclined to be kind. People seem drawn to me, possibly admired but so far they are not drawn into a range that would be conducive for a sexual, at least just by itself.

Today I'm going another extreme I'm at three sprays. We'll see. Seems to be inducing a bit of stress about 20 minutes in.

Hmm, sound like a good cognitive!!! I love it!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Last week I got a couple research molecules in the mail. Most of the new molecules are coming out as XSR's instead of XSP's. I think XSP's were attempt to duplicate old molecules by another vendor that had been discontinued. The XSR's are molecules XS has brought out as new. This is where the new action is.

I grabbed the first one that came out of the package and it was xsr95. The other is XSR94. That will be another thread.

I sprayed while I was sitting in the car in the driveway. I only got a half spray. Like pulling 95 out first. I took the half spray as an it is what it is moment. I'm glad I got a half spray because within seconds my vision started to sharpen. dark and shiny objects started to pop out. It was as if I had just gotten a new pair of glasses. Everything popped. It was a bright sunny day. I didn't check my pupil dilation but things sometimes seemed too bright.

I pulled into the closest coffee shop, perhaps I was studying my barista too quickly but she seemed to pull back. She's a bit spooked anyhow by nature but it was worth noting. I was chatty as was she. I ran some low contact errands and mostly noticed the brightness. On the way home I stopped at the corner store. A week or so ago I had met the new cashier. It was brief but she had gotten a good hit off an evolve cohesion combo. This time when I stopped in she got all nervous, all thumbs. I don't know if that was 95 or last weeks heavy enone hit. I have to sort out if its my cover also. I have seen a sort of bubble effect with neno but with much higher doses.

I spent a few days exploring the lower boundaries of 95 and it seems to start working between 6-8 mcg. 2 and 4, I didn't notice much at all.

The first night this kept me up. It was not a stimulation sort of wakeup, just not tired.

I have noticed some nice social aspects of this. I seem to have a sort of empathy but negative emotions don't pull me along with them. I'm aware they are there and I keep being inclined to be kind. People seem drawn to me, possibly admired but so far they are not drawn into a range that would be conducive for a sexual, at least just by itself.

Today I'm going another extreme I'm at three sprays. We'll see. Seems to be inducing a bit of stress about 20 minutes in.
      wow sounds really good a bit like synesthesia
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Well, the 3 sprays extended the bubble out at least 12 feet. people gave me a wide berth as if I had a 12-15 foot circle around me. The stress I mentioned above disappeared as soon as I got around people and places. I needed some sensory input to process. I am pretty sure that at this dose my sense of smell started to pick up. I became able to pick up on subtle scents.. At about ten feet I picked up about three different floral notes light ones like Dior Diorissimo, yellow flowers. Light not powdery. I could almost sense that it was a scent that should only be about a foot from her skin but I was picking up individual notes at 10 feet. Another young girl came in and the scent of her copulins almost painted a picture. Her dark complexion was like burnt sugar and cookie dough at 20 feet, very subtle again but distinct notes. I took some time to take in the scents of the coffee shop and though I caught some remnants of the oven in the back, they were not as defined as the notes coming off of flesh.

Perhaps this amplifies people's natural pheromones too. I'm not attuned to guys but I caught a number of different signatures all extremely subtle. I had noticed when I tried comboing this that I seemed to overdose easily. I thought it was the heat but it may be an amplifying effect of this pheromone. Shortly before I left I applied 2 very small dots of Nude Alpha Gel to see if it affected the bubble effect. I think it did but the NAG smelled particularly potent today. This is the first blend that seems to agree with xsr95. I should retry other combos that I had felt like I overdosed with 1/2 doses but I guess I should try to find an upper limit on this stuff and see if the scent amplification is repeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Perhaps this amplifies people's natural pheromones too.
          Wow, the posibiliies here is endless.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Just a note; Applied 1 1/2 spray of a cover and sense of smell shut back down. May need to run this without a cover to benefit from the scent discernment.

Comment

4 sprays, no selfies. May have been marred by yesterdays nose blindness by cover scent, Also could have been affected by an allergy spray to the nose. I think I will break for a day or two before trying 4 again.

Comment

At 1, 2, and 3 sprays of this I've only noticed that my wife becomes more chatty with me. In fact, to levels I get annoyed with, lol.

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Any social distancing at three sprays? With people other than your wife?

• RTBoss
                  RTBoss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Unfortunately, no exposure to anyone other than my wife, yet.

I just got this in the mail, along with xsr94!!! It says for men, but I'll be trying it anyways. Can't wait to participate!!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So looking forward to read what a lady says.

Try it alone at first. There are a couple blends its not working as well with. My favorite API is getting kind of neutralized I think by 94 but 95 makes it OD if I'm not light on 95. So though they are not opposites by themselves, in fact I think they have more similarities than differences, there is a mystery molecule present in API, that in it's presence, they react to in an opposite manner s and also in ways that are a quite different from their solo character.

Comment

I am guessing this is not for sale yet.

Comment

I tried 95 with Flirt and neno today. neno seemed ok and I did get a bit of flirt outgoingness but they may have may have neutralized one or the other. I was a little outgoing and I had very little of the anol chattiness but I quickly got bored with idle chit chat. I also did notice the empathetic connection was not as much today. Everything may have been there but turned down. Possibly this amplifies bnol erone and enone but anol buffers xsr95 a bit.

I spent a couple hours on the phone answering ambiguous confusing questions. I was able to pierce through the ambiguities with much work but my mind would drift and my concentration was disturbed. The questions had multiple complexities or compound sentences. when I would figure out the one clause my mind would drift and I would have to ask for the sentence to be repeated to remember the second or third part of the compound questions. This is for a psych research study i am participating in. The style of wording made me resentful and somewhat irritated. I had applied this combo halfway through in hopes it would help me.

95 has a tendency to drop me into very alert trance states, while this was good for splitting up the compound sentences it was bad for the concentration involved because trance states unveil subconsciousness excursions while compound sentences require multitasking concentration on the multiple parts. I would suspect this would make higher math, chemistry and physics problems harder instead of easier. They too require holding multiple partial answers in your head as you work your way to an answer. Monday I will try 94 if I remember and see if it's sort of focus is better suited towards multitasking of ambiguities.

Comment

I'm a bit frustrated by this one
                      I haven't paired it with anything yet.
                      I have worn it from a half spray up to 3.

It's bizarre. I actually shelved it for a bit and will be trying it again.

It is another one that I don't discern a pheromone fragrance in and didn't originally cover scent/fragrance.
                      After wearing a few times, I DID use a cover, thinking it may pull something out for me.

I didn't note anything selfie wise except agitation at x2 and up. It's very strange. It's as though I have nothing on. I have been wearing pheros for a long time and wonder if I have some tolerance to whatever this is?

Looking over what others of you have written, while testing I don't normally wear a fragrance to cover initially, though I may still have a fragrance on from earlier in the day. I wonder if that is enough to interfere with any enhanced sense of smell. I am often aware of others moods but haven't noticed a particular bump in empathy during testing.

I haven't observed anything that stands out with Mr Right and lil Nu (like more chattiness) with the exception of my own agitation and even that seems non specific to person, place or thing.

Now that I'm considering this, I may need to spend more time on my subconscious. Not what I am doing in the moment but something less obvious and/or cognitive? Is it environmental and if so what or in what way? It may be something that is far more subtle than xsr94.

At least reading this thread gives me a new direction to check out
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        watch for micro expressions especially around the eyes. I'm thinking this is why it is working so well for me on Zoom meetings

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

Wearing this at 3 full sprays.

Completely forgot about it for almost an hour.

I have the tightness in my throat that sometimes happens, barely there for 3 full sprays Tolerance building already?

No left over fragrance to interfere with any other aromas. Windows are wide open (beautiful day here) and I DO smell all manner of fall things - leaves, grass, chimney and leaf fires - but honestly, I often notice these things.

Had a voracious appetite that I can't really blame on work. Realized I've been busy, except for when eating, lol. Non specific. Laundry, cooking, tending to lil Nu...now I'm relaxing with a coffee...

Lil Nu's program seems really LOUD. Weirdly, I'm not agitated. I am simultaneously listening to BOTH my program and hers, know what's happening with both and - so far - it's more like multi tasking than an interruption

I will ride this out and note anything that stands out. Curious if I will dodge the agitation or not...

Comment

may have an auditory component, so it seems. I noticed being entranced by my own voice

Comment

Update from 9.23.20

I want to say I noticed a mood boost, but I'm may have just been in a pleasant mood to start.

Never did experience the agitation

Maybe next time I will try x4? That just seems like so much

I didn't have any trouble going to sleep, but I had applied it a good 4-5 hours by the time I went to sleep.

Comment

I've never tried ODin on 95..... Yet. I don't want to waste it till Steve gets it in the store, I like it that much.

Comment

I just sprayed myself with x4 sprays...lets see what happens. I can feel my throat tightening already Wow.

At home watching mindless tv...and surfing net with lil Nu and Mr Right close by. Will be watching for any noticable effects with any of us.
                              Bbs!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                I just sprayed myself with x4 sprays...lets see what happens. I can feel my throat tightening already Wow.

At home watching mindless tv...and surfing net with lil Nu and Mr Right close by. Will be watching for any noticable effects with any of us.
                                Bbs!
                                Update.

TV. Was watching something live. Picture seemed unusually grainy and detailed. Not sure if it was because it was a live broadcast or the xsr95?

Thinking x4 was excessive. Not negative, just not anything especially notable. Believe there was a boost in mood but I wasn't in a sour mood before application. Kind of meh to better/good.

I'm thinking to add this to a blend. I'm not able to pick up, at least in my limited environment right now, what this is doing exactly.

I'm going to spritz myself with x1 DM+ and x1 of xsr95. Something simple and easy. Let's see what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I'm thinking to add this to a blend. I'm not able to pick up, at least in my limited environment right now, what this is doing exactly.

I'm going to spritz myself with x1 DM+ and x1 of xsr95. Something simple and easy. Let's see what happens...
                                  Definately felt the effects of the DM+ but not really sure what the xsr95 brought to the table. Possibly some "spotlight/beautification"? That could have been the DM though. A few times Mr Right randomly stopped me to complement me and seemed taken by my beauty but he is often complimentary

I'm going to run it tomorrow at work:
                                  x2 Fantasy
                                  x1 xsr95

Side note.
                                  I have not added any diffusion tech to xsr94 or 95.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X