yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs122-beta- summer daze = great bonding/date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs122-beta- summer daze = great bonding/date

This is a great phero for me for mellow date nights (dinner, movie, walking around town, wine bar etc). It creates a very interesting vibe for me...not really like any other phero product I have tried! It seems to help increase both my and my date's happiness/ enjoyment being around each other. Plus I saw definite increase in bonding behavior from my date (lots of hand holding, affection, etc...a noticeable jump in the amount). It seemed to bring two people together! Very interesting and great experiences using this! I have used it 3x on dates and had similar experiences each time. 2-3 sprays seems to be my sweet spot. I have also combined it with a few dabs of desire me oil and really liked how that added some extra sexyness to the mix.

I'll have to try that at some point.
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Interesting.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmmm very I interesting report....cant wait to hear more

Comment

nice.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

but Chitown Is your impression this blend is more of a bonding girl/boyfriend type, or can it be used for bond more with friends you haven't seen for a while as well?
            Arsenal

Comment

I bought it, I am trying it at work next week.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                but Chitown Is your impression this blend is more of a bonding girl/boyfriend type, or can it be used for bond more with friends you haven't seen for a while as well?
                I suppose you will be able to answer your own question soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I suppose you will be able to answer your own question soon enough.
                  Yes, but I am weary of using a bonding blend at work.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Yes, but I am weary of using a bonding blend at work.
                    Do you have some other situation in which to test it?

What are your concerns with work?

Comment

Do you have some other situation in which to test it?

What are your concerns with work?
                      I am going to try it out with friends, and when it comes to my work, I want it to be professional. No more love than necessary.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Oh ok. I thought you had a target at work. I guess I misunderstood.

Comment

Oh ok. I thought you had a target at work. I guess I misunderstood.
                          There is this gorgeous bloke in another institute that we share building with, but I thought it through and I am not following that up since I am not a fan of shitting where I am eating.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Probably wise. Things could end up awkward if it didn't work out.

Comment

Probably wise. Things could end up awkward if it didn't work out.
                              Exactly. I am too old for making stupid mistakes anyway.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Exactly. I am too old for making stupid mistakes anyway.
                                Oh yea you're soooo old. I

Comment

Oh yea you're soooo old. I
                                  Old not, but mature yes.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Old not, but mature yes.
                                    Indeed you are.

Comment

Indeed you are.
                                      Now I am blushing.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Now I am blushing.
                                        You're quite a young lady. I greatly enjoy our discussions. Intelligent and articulate are words that come to mind. And you've got some attitude.....even better.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X