yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs122-beta- summer daze = great bonding/date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

You're quite a young lady. I greatly enjoy our discussions. Intelligent and articulate are words that come to mind. And you've got some attitude.....even better.
    He, he, he, Right back to you, even though you are not that young anymore, neither a lady. A gentleman perhaps.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

He, he, he, Right back to you, even though you are not that young anymore, neither a lady. A gentleman perhaps.
      How dare you say I'm not a lady? I'm so offended.

Comment

How dare you say I'm not a lady? I'm so offended.
        I a, sorry I hurt your sensitivity.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I a, sorry I hurt your sensitivity.

Comment

Don't make me laugh, I need to get to bed. Work tomorrow.
            Arsenal

Comment

Don't make me laugh, I need to get to bed. Work tomorrow.
              Go to bed if you must but I'll never apologize for making you laugh.

Comment

Go to bed if you must but I'll never apologize for making you laugh.
                Ahhh.
                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X