yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do Pheromones Show on Drug Tests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Pheromones Show on Drug Tests?

Random question, maybe the wrong place, wasn't sure where to put it. Question is as stated in the title, but I'll elaborate a bit. I'm assuming no, but then again I've never had a drug test. But given that I use pheromones daily, and some of them in larger doses would be classified as steroids or performance enhancing substances, is it possible topical products could go into the bloodstream and show on a test?

Anyone have any false positives before?

Hmm, I would like to know too. Following.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

First of all please specify "drug test".
      Are you talking about a real "drug test" or rather about a "doping test"?
      Different babies these two are

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
        First of all please specify "drug test".
        Are you talking about a real "drug test" or rather about a "doping test"?
        Different babies these two are
        Drug test as in the kind they give for security clearances. Maybe a bit higher level than typical employment tests. Not a doping a test. Although I would be interested in general to know about a doping test, I'm more interested in the employment kind.

Comment

My understanding is that employers only give tests for illegal drugs. These here are all perfectly legal. Not only are they legal, most exist naturally with the body or sweat so only relative proportions and cutoff guidelines would be helpful to an employer athletic regulatory commission.
          Last edited by Muestereate; 10-14-2019, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Research for future related questions.

Drug Testing Many employers require their employees to submit to drug testing both before and after being hired. Most of the time after being hired an employer requires reasonable suspicion before having an employee take a drug test. Even with the recent legalization of marijuana in some states, employees in those states can still be […]

Comment

This may provide some piece of mind, though anything is possible with enough money and time. Detecting any of these chemicals would require blood plasma and not the typical urine tests. If an employers wants plasma or hair, the more advance notice you have, the higher will be your chances of avoiding the return of a false positive. And I do say false positive because these are colognes and not body building chemicals.

This is from the first link above:
              Although individual serum steroid measurements are amenable to GC/MS assays, the requirement for extraction and derivatization renders GC/MS too cumbersome and slow for routine clinical use, particularly when direct immunoassays on serum samples for specific steroids are available. In contrast, the same direct immunoassays are poorly suited for urine steroid analysis for several reasons. First, as discussed above, most steroids are excreted as conjugates. Second, steroids are heavily metabolized to multiple metabolites before excretion, 10 or more for cortisol as an example, all of which can pose problems of cross-reaction in immunoassays. Third, steroid concentrations in urine are more dilute than in plasma, often by an order of magnitude or more and near or below the limits of quantitation. GC/MS is ideally suited to simultaneously quantitate multiple steroid metabolites in urine, although as noted above, urine steroid analysis by GC/MS requires significant time-consuming pre-analytical sample preparation. Because of the technical challenges and more importantly the inability to perform these experiments in a high-throughput format, GC/MS steroid profiling has been limited to a few experienced academic laboratories and has not been adapted to commercial clinical assays.
              emphasis my own.

The tests are available though at the bottom link, No idea of the cost but I seriously doubt if its part of a 50 dollar preemployment screening.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                No idea of the cost but I seriously doubt if its part of a 50 dollar preemployment screening
                Add one or two zeros and you are much closer to the region such a test would cost, this wouldn't be a off the shelf test.
                As you already mentioned Muestereate there is nothing ilegal with the pheromone blends or the chemicals used.

Comment

That doesn't sound unreasonable, at least in the US. I recently had a basic hormone panel run for about 5 hormones. Test, cortisol and thyroid functions. A couple more, I can't find it now. I do recall it being an incomplete panel though and the amount they billed my insurance was like 468. Of course they paid them much less.

What I could see these causing would be with the heavy alpha stenol. That stuff makes me so chatty that I'm waiting for somebody to accuse me of being on drugs. This could be bothersome should a supervisor decide they have just cause to send you for a random just cause screening. Once again, I don't think they would test and get positive results for a broad steroid panel but instead test for illegals like Meth Coke etc. With relaxing attitudes towards pot, I could see marijuana positives being a stickey point. If I have even the most casual marijuana use, prescription or otherwise I would not want to draw that kind of attention to myself because it is still illegal federally and could easily cost you a federal job.

In a place where they do random drug tests for cause, I would not draw attention to myself with a roid rage capable pheromone product like dominant Ascend or Aquae Vitae. I have several more I would not wear at work for reasons other than drug testing. As already mentioned, There are a couple high alpha stenols blends I would try not to OD on either.

I have taken Anti depressants for about a year and for several months before I quit them I was too chatty, kinda manic actually and I quit them because I thought I might look like I was on drugs. Some of the blends with Allo-thdoc have mimicked this manic chatting thing. SOB and BW combo has me bouncing off walls That's another combo I would rarely wear to work especially in a random drug test environment with assholes with vendettas for bosses. Work gets competitive. A well placed random after a party weekend can eliminate a superior's competition.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X