yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pregnenolone, the anti weed pheromone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnenolone, the anti weed pheromone.

Pregnenolone, rapidly absorbed through the skin is a potent CB1 receptor inhibitor. Perhaps it has a use for those too intoxicated on marijuana, or as a way to detox from the effects.

This effect makes it very interesting to me, I don't particularly enjoy marijuana or its effects and I think this would be a good way to counter its effects.

Can we find a solution for cannabis addiction?
    Ahh, I didn't read any further. cannabis is not addictive. I don't know why they would even bother arguing against or for it. It's a non issue.

The article does have me curious but since I don't use marijuana I'll never find out if it can block the effects.

Comment

Ya know, one has to wonder if this research isn't about a bunch of college students, "getting high for science". Probably laughing all the way to commencement.

Comment

Oh and Devin don't take that derogatory about your post. Its great info. I've seen a few pheromone research papers that were similar to, "Well we had a wild alcohol influenced social gathering and we poured some stuff on the carpet and everybody rolled around having sex".

Somehow weird stuff can get published with legit PMID number That's why they subject them to peer review I guess. "Animal House" kind sneaks through the cracks. I think it's hilarious but a few have prejudiced me towards mildly amused skepticism.

Comment

what i understand from it is that neno is used in the brain, in part, to keep homeostasis with the CB1 receptors.
          so basically its the way the body build tolerance to weed.
          so using it would be pretty dumb, just smoke less weed, who the fuck wants to increase their weed tolerance?!

Comment

Could the neno normally turned into test possibly be burned up (of sorts) by the cbt leading to decreased test or extra estrogen? If there is no neno leftover test would become low. If it accumulates in body fat it could turn into Estrogen or adrenal steroids. That would account for the nervousness. Weed people are usually real mellow, pretty beta actually. I've seen some nervousness but not the alpha type. Could neno keep heavy pot user from growing breasts or even just becoming very beta?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Ahh, I didn't read any further. cannabis is not addictive. I don't know why they would even bother arguing against or for it. It's a non issue.

The article does have me curious but since I don't use marijuana I'll never find out if it can block the effects.
                Canabis isn't physically addictive no, mentally I'd have to disagree. I've seen people ruin themselves financially, as well as lose a lot of drive after years and years of smoking. I'm sure it has it's place , and is much less harms then alcohol but the laissez-faire attitude people have with it isn't healthy.

I'd like to see the standardization of doseage instead of just smoke until your tolerance is infinite.

Comment

Oh and Devin don't take that derogatory about your post. Its great info. I've seen a few pheromone research papers that were similar to, "Well we had a wild alcohol influenced social gathering and we poured some stuff on the carpet and everybody rolled around having sex".

Somehow weird stuff can get published with legit PMID number That's why they subject them to peer review I guess. "Animal House" kind sneaks through the cracks. I think it's hilarious but a few have prejudiced me towards mildly amused skepticism.
                  I'm not offended, we learn by disagreement and conversation no?

Comment

I personally smoke, but microdose now and I barely do that, only if I'm having pain or during my period.
                    Self - control and self responsibility are unfortunately lacking in alot of individuals and it makes others look bad. I've stopped many times, not because I had to. The more you take care of yourself in all areas the less you need outside substances.

All these comments are interesting though.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

Canabis isn't physically addictive no, mentally I'd have to disagree. I've seen people ruin themselves financially, as well as lose a lot of drive after years and years of smoking. I'm sure it has it's place , and is much less harms then alcohol but the laissez-faire attitude people have with it isn't healthy.

I'd like to see the standardization of doseage instead of just smoke until your tolerance is infinite.
                      I couldn't agree with you more on this. There is absolutely some sort of dependency that would arise when smoking the ganja. I remember in my youth when I would spend an entire day seeking out some weed over everything else. On the other hand I see others gain tremendous drive after years and years of smoking. It can go either way.

Its nowhere near as harmful as most other addictions though IMHO and speaking completely out of ignorance.

I'll have SWIM smoke out tonight and then I'll use some NENO for science. I've been wanting to watch Wizards again so it gives my "friend" a reason to burn the devils lettuce! Kind of a stoner movie! Poor Fritz

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Cannabis makes me curious. The effects are almost able to be designed like pheromones. There are varieties to stupify you into inaction but there are other varieties to spur your creativity. They have identified a lot of different substances in it. At its base, it looks like thc and cbd. They are somewhat like our alpha and Beta Stenol bases. They grow them 50/50, 70/30, and 30/70 for instance.

If the same crowdsourcing drive for information could come about, I'm guessing all the other molecules in ganja could be identified and cataloged. Could we make Cannabis Pheromones that don't as much get you high but affect your mental and social states? Could we identify an enone type molecule for example that at one dose is energizing but at another it is stupifying?

I think a lot of this is already going on but peer-reviewed research is scarce because of the legalities. It's out there though and growing, no pun intended. Could it be a part of the opiod epidemic solution? With the right stuff?

I looked into Narcan a couple years ago. it is one molecule from water and about as cheap. It was about worthless but the outsized focus on opioid deaths (alcohol kills twice as many) has made it a legally required substance by community reponders and a huge uptick in value because of government requirements for it to be purchased. Geniuses.

If designer Cannabis could become a required or even preferred treatment, buckets of money will be made.

Comment

Cannabis makes me curious. The effects are almost able to be designed like pheromones. There are varieties to stupify you into inaction but there are other varieties to spur your creativity. They have identified a lot of different substances in it. At its base, it looks like thc and cbd. They are somewhat like our alpha and Beta Stenol bases. They grow them 50/50, 70/30, and 30/70 for instance.

If the same crowdsourcing drive for information could come about, I'm guessing all the other molecules in ganja could be identified and cataloged. Could we make Cannabis Pheromones that don't as much get you high but affect your mental and social states? Could we identify an enone type molecule for example that at one dose is energizing but at another it is stupifying?

I think a lot of this is already going on but peer-reviewed research is scarce because of the legalities. It's out there though and growing, no pun intended. Could it be a part of the opiod epidemic solution? With the right stuff?

I looked into Narcan a couple years ago. it is one molecule from water and about as cheap. It was about worthless but the outsized focus on opioid deaths (alcohol kills twice as many) has made it a legally required substance by community reponders and a huge uptick in value because of government requirements for it to be purchased. Geniuses.

If designer Cannabis could become a required or even preferred treatment, buckets of money will be made.
                          That would be amazing

Comment

I recall it was usually a very potent aphrodisiac. I saw the 1930's movie how it turned the guy into a sex-crazed monster. I think they had it wrong. It makes WOMEN sex-crazed monsters I wonder which molecule this is, Kind of like a1 but more passionate.

Comment

It's really interesting

Comment

I can't disagree. I think I will try it too sometime. However, I don't see a reason to worry so much about people getting addicted to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LaseKour View Post
                                  I can't disagree. I think I will try it too sometime. However, I don't see a reason to worry so much about people getting addicted to anything.
                                  It is their choice. They stepped on such a road and knew what they were doing. Why aren't we disturbed about alcoholic people or those who smoke? Because it is pretty standard for us, and we got used to such people. The value and gentle action of proper marijuana won't make many people completely addicted. I also take it almost daily to get better sleep and relax after a stressful day. It is pretty helpful, and it hasn't hurt my health. See no reason not to take it. Check here for more info

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X