Collapse

Pregnenolone, the anti weed pheromone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnenolone, the anti weed pheromone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4545660/

Pregnenolone, rapidly absorbed through the skin is a potent CB1 receptor inhibitor. Perhaps it has a use for those too intoxicated on marijuana, or as a way to detox from the effects.

This effect makes it very interesting to me, I don't particularly enjoy marijuana or its effects and I think this would be a good way to counter its effects.

Can we find a solution for cannabis addiction?
    Ahh, I didn't read any further. cannabis is not addictive. I don't know why they would even bother arguing against or for it. It's a non issue.

The article does have me curious but since I don't use marijuana I'll never find out if it can block the effects.

My Current Inventory

Comment

Ya know, one has to wonder if this research isn't about a bunch of college students, "getting high for science". Probably laughing all the way to commencement.

My Current Inventory

Comment

Oh and Devin don't take that derogatory about your post. Its great info. I've seen a few pheromone research papers that were similar to, "Well we had a wild alcohol influenced social gathering and we poured some stuff on the carpet and everybody rolled around having sex".

Somehow weird stuff can get published with legit PMID number That's why they subject them to peer review I guess. "Animal House" kind sneaks through the cracks. I think it's hilarious but a few have prejudiced me towards mildly amused skepticism.

My Current Inventory

Comment

what i understand from it is that neno is used in the brain, in part, to keep homeostasis with the CB1 receptors.
          so basically its the way the body build tolerance to weed.
          so using it would be pretty dumb, just smoke less weed, who the fuck wants to increase their weed tolerance?!

Comment

Could the neno normally turned into test possibly be burned up (of sorts) by the cbt leading to decreased test or extra estrogen? If there is no neno leftover test would become low. If it accumulates in body fat it could turn into Estrogen or adrenal steroids. That would account for the nervousness. Weed people are usually real mellow, pretty beta actually. I've seen some nervousness but not the alpha type. Could neno keep heavy pot user from growing breasts or even just becoming very beta?

My Current Inventory

Comment

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...xication.4946/

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Ahh, I didn't read any further. cannabis is not addictive. I don't know why they would even bother arguing against or for it. It's a non issue.

The article does have me curious but since I don't use marijuana I'll never find out if it can block the effects.
                Canabis isn't physically addictive no, mentally I'd have to disagree. I've seen people ruin themselves financially, as well as lose a lot of drive after years and years of smoking. I'm sure it has it's place , and is much less harms then alcohol but the laissez-faire attitude people have with it isn't healthy.

I'd like to see the standardization of doseage instead of just smoke until your tolerance is infinite.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Oh and Devin don't take that derogatory about your post. Its great info. I've seen a few pheromone research papers that were similar to, "Well we had a wild alcohol influenced social gathering and we poured some stuff on the carpet and everybody rolled around having sex".

Somehow weird stuff can get published with legit PMID number That's why they subject them to peer review I guess. "Animal House" kind sneaks through the cracks. I think it's hilarious but a few have prejudiced me towards mildly amused skepticism.
                  I'm not offended, we learn by disagreement and conversation no?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                  X