yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion + MEO-EST, A sophisticated, desired man. The complete package.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion + MEO-EST, A sophisticated, desired man. The complete package.

I've always been unwavering in my core beliefs and principals, and confident in my ability to understand the situation, this can come off as arrogant, and I believe it's the core principle behind why I can't use alphas without some kind of temper.

Anyway.

Tonight this changed, the combination of Cohesion + MEO-EST came off more as a "cool guy" vibe, one spray of each was plenty enough for the social event for me. Cohesion for me isn't necessarily something that should only be used around girls, it reminds me of A1, but with a more complete profile and less side effects (depression). Mind that I also take DHEA daily, so this could have changed effects.

You will find that you enumerate health, both men and women will take notice of this effect. You will come off as a guy who is healthy sexually and has tons of confidence, on the social ladder you are on top. This has positives and negatives, it can often make men not want to be your wingman, make them not want to look you in the eye at all in intimidation, or challenge you. Jealousy is an effect unfortunately.

For women, it can make them want to please you, and they'll take your social queues. You will not be talked over, and when you do talk others will take what you say to heart. It's easy to make a mistake on this stuff, and people will remember it if you pull a party foul or faux pas. Smooth mfers will have much success with this blend. It is a huge attractor, and will make you stand out anywhere, its funny to see women squirm in their seat once they're comfortable with you.

Unexpectedly, two girls showed up to the party and immediately took notice, we all know the signs at this point and I don't feel like I need to rehash them, but essentially I got the moon eyes, wanting to talk with you, ignoring others, and even following and matching your footsteps. BIG personality mirroring.

The MEO-EST was an idea born from the idea of tempering effects, if anything I found it doesn't, but does add more depth. Not only will women compete for you, they'll get the butterfly's in their stomach too. You will come off as both their Boyfriend and "girl"-friend, you are the complete package. The only thing i'd add to this mix is a beautifier like p86, or a disinhibitor. This can be intimidating, too much "I want to be with you". Women like to fall for a guy slowly. If she's unavailable she WILL avoid you, because you will come off as better than him. If she's available, then this is a killer combo.

As always, tread lightly. Preferably mix these 50/50 in a separate bottle and start with one spray. Move up to one of each after you've found you can control the situation, and people aren't getting turned off.

oh wow such interesting stuff!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

If you don't mind my asking, where is your MEO from?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        If you don't mind my asking, where is your MEO from?
        True pheromones on Amazon. I couldn't find it anywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

True pheromones on Amazon. I couldn't find it anywhere else
          Thank you!
          Yes, I'm aware there's a debate about MEO, though not about it's efficacy. I would be curious to try it from a reputable vendor.

Comment

Thank you!
            Yes, I'm aware there's a debate about MEO, though not about it's efficacy. I would be curious to try it from a reputable vendor.
            Methoxyestratetraenone as an oral supplement, and in the human body are found to be associated with area's around breast cancer in women, not necessarily causing it, and at doses much higher then the mcg found in pheromones (IMHO). I stick to spraying it on my shirt, even though the risk (again IMHO) of a minuscule amount absorbing through the skin is probably very slight. Totally understand why SteveO likes to stay away from oxytocin (preterm labor) and MEO (cancer risk). I personally love the stuff as an additive to other mixes, today in a 2:1 ratio (meo/cohesion) produced great social and status effects. Very respected, but easygoing type thing...

Comment

Methoxyestratetraenone as an oral supplement, and in the human body are found to be associated with area's around breast cancer in women, not necessarily causing it, and at doses much higher then the mcg found in pheromones (IMHO). I stick to spraying it on my shirt, even though the risk (again IMHO) of a minuscule amount absorbing through the skin is probably very slight. Totally understand why SteveO likes to stay away from oxytocin (preterm labor) and MEO (cancer risk). I personally love the stuff as an additive to other mixes, today in a 2:1 ratio (meo/cohesion) produced great social and status effects. Very respected, but easygoing type thing...
              I've read those things as well about MEO. After looking up studies and seeing the details of how they were executed (application, dose, time period of study, etc) I have to agree with you about cancer risk. On the serface, when someone reads an article title claiming cancer associantion, it's off putting, but the devil is in the details. If you don't understand what a study should look like or how to compare process, on the surface it can potentially "prove" anything. That's what I keep running into (and reading through the papers with enough of those details is draining, and sometimes annoying when you see how the study was set up). On the surface, when I first pursued this superficially, I thought correlation myself. But the closer I looked at the studies, the less convinced I became, at least for use as a pheromone.
              I don't wonder that a lot of what I'm finding, at least in the phero world, was conflated and then disseminated to unduely give MEO a bad wrap to freak buyers away from some competing products...

Comment

Devin1Neil are you using their nol or none? And what made you chose the one you did over the other?

Comment

Devin1Neil are you using their nol or none? And what made you chose the one you did over the other?
                  I am using their -none. I had no idea they had a nol. The -none chemical I would assume would be better on guys and the -nol on women? I def need to research this more.

Do you know if there's any correlation with -none vs -nol products?

Comment

-nol seems to show up in both women and men, -none seems to be mostly correlated with male only in most phero's. Correct me if i'm wrong. XSteveO

Comment

-nol seems to show up in both women and men, -none seems to be mostly correlated with male only in most phero's. Correct me if i'm wrong. XSteveO
                      I don't recall anyone ever differentiating. I didn't know about the nol until 2 days ago. So far as I can tell, the MEO references in forums have been for none. Now I'm looking for what the difference is. Could be like you said, none is the more alpha, masculine isomer? Be darned if I know... Yet. The search continues...

Comment

Are you using True Love or straight MEO-EST?

Comment

I don't recall anyone ever differentiating. I didn't know about the nol until 2 days ago. So far as I can tell, the MEO references in forums have been for none. Now I'm looking for what the difference is. Could be like you said, none is the more alpha, masculine isomer? Be darned if I know... Yet. The search continues...
                          Question is sourcing the -nol

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                            Are you using True Love or straight MEO-EST?
                            True love, but it's the only active ingredient..

Comment

I've read those things as well about MEO. After looking up studies and seeing the details of how they were executed (application, dose, time period of study, etc) I have to agree with you about cancer risk. On the serface, when someone reads an article title claiming cancer associantion, it's off putting, but the devil is in the details. If you don't understand what a study should look like or how to compare process, on the surface it can potentially "prove" anything. That's what I keep running into (and reading through the papers with enough of those details is draining, and sometimes annoying when you see how the study was set up). On the surface, when I first pursued this superficially, I thought correlation myself. But the closer I looked at the studies, the less convinced I became, at least for use as a pheromone.
                              I don't wonder that a lot of what I'm finding, at least in the phero world, was conflated and then disseminated to unduely give MEO a bad wrap to freak buyers away from some competing products...
                              Wait you don't think it has effecacy as a phero, what are you basing that conclusion on? I'm genuinely curious.

Comment

Wait you don't think it has effecacy as a phero, what are you basing that conclusion on? I'm genuinely curious.

Thank you!
                                No, I KNOW it's effective personally, lol, and so do many others. The debate has always surrounded safety...

Comment

No, I KNOW it's effective personally, lol, and so do many others. The debate has always surrounded safety...
                                  I'm on about 6 sprays of P86 right now after my shift to try and sleep and my head is spinning like a mofo, please excuse the induced dyslexia.???????edit:

of fucking course this is my 100th post.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment

i think you are mistaken my friend
                                  Ingredients

TRUELoveTM contains the perfect blend of Methoxyestratetraenone, Androstenol (alpha & beta), Androstadienone & Estratetraenol

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                                    i think you are mistaken my friend
                                    Ingredients

TRUELoveTM contains the perfect blend of Methoxyestratetraenone, Androstenol (alpha & beta), Androstadienone & Estratetraenol
                                    Well dang. Where can I get straight MEO to test

Comment

maybe from androtics or try to ask from true love.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X