yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion + MEO-EST, A sophisticated, desired man. The complete package.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

Well dang. Where can I get straight MEO to test
    True pheromones has it for sale in a single. They have MEO-none and MEO-nol. I've been investigating MEO for a couple few months now and just made an order for the MEO-nol that should be arriving next week...traced references to people using both but found also some users didn't know for sure. Been an interesting ride...
    http://www.truepheromones.com/single-molecules/
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

True Love is announced as being meo-est based.
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

True pheromones has it for sale in a single. They have MEO-none and MEO-nol. I've been investigating MEO for a couple few months now and just made an order for the MEO-nol that should be arriving next week...traced references to people using both but found also some users didn't know for sure. Been an interesting ride...
        http://www.truepheromones.com/single-molecules/
        I tried out true love solo, i'm wondering if this might be a bit of a friend-zone creator or more of a social, oh my god I think I turned into a woman. Just playful and blushy and happy, effects on both women and men, although that may of just been me.

Originally posted by hombre View Post
        i think you are mistaken my friend
        Ingredients

TRUELoveTM contains the perfect blend of Methoxyestratetraenone, Androstenol (alpha & beta), Androstadienone & Estratetraenol
        See the MEO-EST and EST make sense for this. I've heard that EST works as a temper (or killer) of any -none or -nol products. And i'm wondering how the MEO-EST comes in in terms of which gender it brings off. Either way it was funnnnnnnnnnnn. This better not bring out anything in me

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X