yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP83 substitute for Beta-THDOC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP83 substitute for Beta-THDOC?

Hello community folk!

I'm curious if anyone has had experience with both of these molecules solo, and if so, have you noticed similarities?

I have xsp83 but I have never worn B-THDOC solo to compare. I like B-THDOC in blends and I know I may be reaching here without a proper comparison. I'm basically riding on xsp83 being a disinhibitor and having similar "feelings" while wearing blends with B-THDOC...which I know is completely subjuctive...

I was doing some home tinkering and thought that xsp83 could be a good substitute for B-THDOC.

Can anyone offer any thoughts or have any testing you've done on the two that you would be willing to share?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

P83 gave me a butterflies in the stomach type of anxiety. Not sure if B-THDOC has that effect or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
      P83 gave me a butterflies in the stomach type of anxiety. Not sure if B-THDOC has that effect or not.
      Oh my! I haven't gotten that from p83.
      I usual use 1, maybe 2, sprays.
      What was your dose? And was that solo, or in combination with something else?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Oh my! I haven't gotten that from p83.
        I usual use 1, maybe 2, sprays.
        What was your dose? And was that solo, or in combination with something else?
        I have tried it from 10 mcg all the way up to 100 mcg. I did self effect testing at home but never wore it out solo. The greater the dose, the higher the anxiety.

I get anxiety from enone too but the P83 anxiety was different. The enone anxiety is more of a sense of dread while the P83 was more of the butterflies anxiety.

Comment

I believe there was a discussion about this on pherotruth. People on both sides of the camp. As you know, I am a firm believer in the effects of Beta-THDOC in certain blends, so if it WAS the same as P83, that'd be awesome. I have not personally seen the same effects from adding P83 to blends as I get from it in things like LFN (if that is indeed what it is coming from.) . But there is also the synergistic workings at play that might make it come across differently.

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Aw, I wish there were more reviews on this blend. I've been eyeing it in my collection for some time. I forgot what made me purchase it.

Comment

The experience that stood out from me when I wore P83 is that people wanted to be close to me and they had some weird fascination/attraction for me they quite could not pick why to. Some times they were up in my face because of it, and others were just "what is this"? and managed to compose themselves after the immediate close to me, make excuses to touch me/in my face (all this happen before Covid_19).

So p83 could go either way.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
                I wore one spray today and also had a cup of coffee for the first time in ages. I noticed my heart was pounding earlier and I thought it was the coffee!

Comment

sounds interesting!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                    sounds interesting!
                    I did one spray 83 today and a cup of decaf coffee. Focus wasn’t as good but still got the fluttering heart (which I like lol).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X