Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP83 substitute for Beta-THDOC?

Hello community folk!

I'm curious if anyone has had experience with both of these molecules solo, and if so, have you noticed similarities?

I have xsp83 but I have never worn B-THDOC solo to compare. I like B-THDOC in blends and I know I may be reaching here without a proper comparison. I'm basically riding on xsp83 being a disinhibitor and having similar "feelings" while wearing blends with B-THDOC...which I know is completely subjuctive...

I was doing some home tinkering and thought that xsp83 could be a good substitute for B-THDOC.

Can anyone offer any thoughts or have any testing you've done on the two that you would be willing to share?

P83 gave me a butterflies in the stomach type of anxiety. Not sure if B-THDOC has that effect or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
      P83 gave me a butterflies in the stomach type of anxiety. Not sure if B-THDOC has that effect or not.
      Oh my! I haven't gotten that from p83.
      I usual use 1, maybe 2, sprays.
      What was your dose? And was that solo, or in combination with something else?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Oh my! I haven't gotten that from p83.
        I usual use 1, maybe 2, sprays.
        What was your dose? And was that solo, or in combination with something else?
        I have tried it from 10 mcg all the way up to 100 mcg. I did self effect testing at home but never wore it out solo. The greater the dose, the higher the anxiety.

I get anxiety from enone too but the P83 anxiety was different. The enone anxiety is more of a sense of dread while the P83 was more of the butterflies anxiety.

Comment

I believe there was a discussion about this on pherotruth. People on both sides of the camp. As you know, I am a firm believer in the effects of Beta-THDOC in certain blends, so if it WAS the same as P83, that'd be awesome. I have not personally seen the same effects from adding P83 to blends as I get from it in things like LFN (if that is indeed what it is coming from.) . But there is also the synergistic workings at play that might make it come across differently.

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196, XSP199, PSEL SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
          X