yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PSE Baby!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please remember Magnus alcohol was involved, I have to admit though I was completely shocked by what she said, I can count on one hand the amount of times mones have made things that easy, funny thing is she kept saying how much she trusted me, not to say anything to anyone, when I saw her on Monday she was really apoplectic and embarrassed, fucking hilarious.

Comment

heh

Comment

Tossed on 3 sprays about to go out and see what the world has to offer with this on, will report back tomorrow or so as I am going to try this out this weekend!

Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, XiST, Love Boat, SOB, Barely Legal (XS106b), PSE (XS129)

Samples: Vibe, Connection, Ascend, Exotica, Flirt, Taboo

Comment

This is an interesting mix, I don't want to say anything yet for hits but self effects I feel up, social, and a definite sexual edge to it. The sexual isn't blatant but I can feel it for sure. One thing I feel though is that this does not last long at all, may just be me but after about 4-5 hour mark I get nothing but before that it brings the life out of people and makes everything more upbeat. This is just one day of testing and two reapplications. I am going to run it today at just 2 sprays I feel 3 was good but a bit heavy and when I reapplied I did 4 so I am gonna bump it down some.

Steve does this happen to have a bit of the Bliss molecule in it, I get a slight air of something to that nature in this from self effects?

Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, XiST, Love Boat, SOB, Barely Legal (XS106b), PSE (XS129)

Samples: Vibe, Connection, Ascend, Exotica, Flirt, Taboo

Comment

I hope pse stays in stock a while longer.....only 5 left in stock.

Comment

Oh I wouldn't worry about it going out. Steve loves PSE (as do many others)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X