yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PSE Baby!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested in PSE. How does this compare to my current favorite Evolve in terms of attraction and sexual hits?

Comment

PSE has been very weak from my perspective. I see Impact as being similar in nature to Evolve. Only a few tests though so I can't really say with any strength that one is better than the other overall.

Comment

my guess so far is that PSE is more of a verbal tongue loosener. Breaks down inhibitions. Could be wrong, but that's what the reports seem to point towards. Impact on the other hand, is very heavy hitting vs Evolve. Evolve is slow and steady, slowly building up. Impact hits, hits fast and hard. It's the kind of mix that really makes the skeptics believe in the power of pheros.

Comment

• Dignify
          Dignify commented
          Editing a comment
          Cmoon it has to pack more than that it's a sexual mix

it probably does, I've not had as many opps to work with PSE. I think impact can work quite well with PSE, once we get Impact fine tuned.

Comment

I think the combo of Impact and PSE will work well together. I did a test of both one day and it was good. Not as good for me as Impact alone, but it certainly had no bad reactions to it. It may very well be an inhibitor. Would love to see more tests on the combo.

Comment

Can't wait to get my hands on a bottle of PSE to run some tests on. I know, Steve, that you said it's best to use it as is but my curiosity is taking over I'd try it with LB - XiSt - Evolve - Cohesion (not the same time lol).

By the way this is off topic but Steve, I spotted Howard today monkeying about and dancing on my university's rooftop. Couldn't get the cheeky fellow down. Went to get a banana but didn't find him. He must have ran off :/ Better luck next time though!

Comment

Got my PSE on Friday, nobility scent. 275, 6'5", 27 yo.

First, let me say I primarily stay in my wheelhouse of Love Boat +Xist. I OD pretty easy on Evolve, so it is kind of difficult for me to negotiate. So needless to say, I was pretty excited about the prospect of PSE!

Tried three sprays off the bat and I've got to say, SteveO is right, I might have a new favorite! I applied it at work, but given I work in TV, there are no shortages of attractive ladies. While I didn't get to spend a lot of time around them, we have a new woman who started about a week ago. She's 22, stunning, just out of college,and she was vying for my attention all afternoon! I mean everytime I walked into the studio to talk to somebody (almost exclusively not her), she would whip her head around and watch me while I talk. In fact, she did a lot of watching me. I would turn around, and she would be watching me. When I would speak to her, her face would light up. It was insane!

As far as self effects, well I had more of a bounce in my step than normal and carried myself like I was the boss.

Anyway, expect to test more on Monday, I don't report much, but if I see anything else interesting here, I will post a report.

Comment

Pink - What other products have you tried and what has your results been with them.

Personally, I have yet to see much with PSE solo or combined although PSE and xs128 seemed to work together somewhat in the limited fashion I tested them.

Comment

Sadly, I have not had much, if any results so far, though it could be the environments I'm in. the only noticeable effect I have seen so far was today. I had on one spray PSE and half a spray of AC. I'm at work so nothing much to report and the only female in the office is in her late 50's. We usually have a good rapport. Nothing out of the ordinary except when we were talking, i said something that had her laughing and she actually reached out and touched my knee. Never saw that before from her. Haven't had any chances to really test this thing out, other than on a female friend of mine. She is, to my my knowledge, fully impervious to pheros. I've tried a lot of things on her to see how she responds, nothing, except connections. Anything else in a social, sexual, Alpha, etc: nothing works, or at least, she doesn't show it.

Comment

• CJW255
                    CJW255 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    is this like most betas where you usually need to try more then you would usually try with the XS products. Maybe bump up the sprays

• 2000GT
                    2000GT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not sure tbh. I've heard a mix of opinions on this one. I know most of Steve's stuff, 2 sprays is usually my optimal/max dosage.

So I'm to understand, yes it is.

Comment

I'm still on the fence whether to get PSE or Impact. I would love to try new highly sexual mones.

Comment

I guess this is going to be that one blend that's either off the hook or completely useless. There's no middle ground with it at all. I've taken calls where one guy tried to get me to sell him a gallon lol. He was serious too. Some of the stories I've been told have been freakishly almost identical to my experiences and I haven't said much at all. I'm saying like word for word conversations which made me a little paranoid. I was like is this guy stalking me or something. Then in other cases, nothing. Not even a tiny smile or passing glance.

Its really crazy I tell yah. With more data I'll be able to adjust the variations and tweak it. I am really perplexed why it is either nothing or great. Research is on the table for this one.

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Well lets start with the basic biology. Compare this dude's basic biological characteristics to yours and run with it. Remember the blond bomb mix from AD? Maybe you have something like that on your hands.

Comment

So far all I've seen from a couple of wearings (solo, 2 sprays) is a mild elevation in mood for me and increased conversation from both sexes. The conversation content hasn't changed noticeably. I need to do some more testing, and have a couple of parties coming up which might let it shine better than the bars I've worn it in up to now.

Comment

Still striking out here. One spray this time, Creed Santal for a cover. No noticeable effects today, be it in a packed metro car with tons of women around, at a client site talking with plenty of women, or at the grocery store. Very strange as I usually get some kind of reaction from Steve's stuff. Must be a biological reason as Magnus has pointed out. I'll keep at it.

Side note: Talking to women when I'm on the job is a no brainer. I can be quite the flirt in a professional sense. The clients I went to see today, I've seen before when I wasn't wearing any pheros and today I saw not change in my interactions with them.

Comment

ya but is this a minimal spray kind of deal, or do you need to put 3 sprays on to get some results? Thats kind of funny its making some dudes amazing and others duds haha

Comment

Not sure tbh. Most of Steve's mixes dont need to go above teo sprays, in my experience. I dont usually smell the pheros in his mixes even though I always go unscented. This time, I can. Very strong at four sprays. It's definitely interesting. Ive seen it before at androtics but not in a while.

Comment

I'm going to put a clever title to this report if it kills me after all its all about:

Seeking the PSE!

Did as test of this at 4 sprays about 3 days ago and the results were there, but very limited.

Nothing at all until I went to a Quick Stop near my home and got a couple drinks for me and my god daughter. 3 people behind the counter, 1 male and 2 female. Neither are very hot so I'm just staying on the polite side and letting things be if you know what I mean.

Well one of these ladies gives me a bad vibe so I totally ignored her, went out of my way to not even look at her, acted like she was not even there. When I told the other one to have a nice evening the one I was ignoring jumped in and over the other to reply to me and when I looked back as exiting the door, the one I ignored was looking at me rather funny.

Not much of a hit, but it was odd behavior.

Comment

Been testing the shit out of PSE lately and this is one seriously potent mix. First of all guys who are testing this at work, out shopping or visiting your grandma in the old people's home don't waste your time, this is a party mix and only really shines when people feel comfortable enough to really let loose, use this around drunk women and your in for a treat. I went to a works party the other night with three sprays on , got literally cornered by a hot milf about 29, we where discussing who she thought was hot in the office and she told me who was her top five, guess who was number one. I asked her what it was about me that she liked and she said I had a commanding voice, her words where "if you told me to drop to my knees I wouldn't give it a second thought" I'm thinking I can't believe she just said that!! Then she said that she thinks we would have amazing sex because I seemed like one of those guys that would just bend her over and fuck her hard. She told me this while being about 2 inches from my face. Now I know for a fact this women is married with 2 kids so I just played along and wound her up, eventually I decided to leave her alone, but I'm 100% positive I could of taken her home there and then. I was getting some really good social hits as well, my and a girl from the upstairs office where talking for about half an hour, I have no interest in her and I don't think she is into me so conversation was friendly, I felt we built up a really good rapport but when she started showing me her holiday snaps on her phone I new it was time to go. Guys seemed friendly to, this is not an alpha product so I didn't get any real respect hits , more this guy is super cool type hits. Later in the night I added 2 sprays Impact and that's when shit got really crazy, not really willing to go into details bit it was a very successful night

Comment

• piper23
                                      piper23 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Hmm, I am off to Vegas in six 6 weeks. I think PSE will have to be part of my combo mix. Thanks for the reporting

Damn Ghost, wish I could find a product that made it that easy for me.

I can get in the party mode when necessary, but never had anything that made it that easy. lol

Glad your getting the PSE with it. lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X