yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    Inspiring! I just ordered a bottle. Looking forward to testing it too, both for work and creative writing
    Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 07-08-2021, 01:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Suaviter in modo
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds amazing!

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    On the effect on others, and how it makes them smarter. Do they understand more, do they show signs of improved attention? Do they listen more actively? If so, I could use this one at work, that´s why I´m curious.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
    Can you explain further/elaborate? You know I haven´t got mine yet
    On what?

Leave a comment:

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    Can you explain further/elaborate? You know I haven´t got mine yet

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
    And the effects on others, do they get smarter too?
    Hmm, yes. Actually they do.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    I can't definitively say smarter, lol, but it does seem to open communication and thought sharing in a positive light.

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    Thank you for sharing! This putative sounds really interesting, will definitely get it with my next batch. 25 mcg sounds like a good idea. Have you tried combining it with Thinker, Limitless or xsr32? I use Inbetween in my work mix, how would you say they interact/work together? And the effects on others, do they get smarter too?

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    A sort of brainstorming for ideas on how to move forward after covid. Many people seem to be locked into a , make no decisions mode but people were suddenly will to talk about more thaan just treading water. A bit of optimism and hope and freedom to think. Very light disinhibition I guess too.
    so cool!!!

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    A sort of brainstorming for ideas on how to move forward after covid. Many people seem to be locked into a , make no decisions mode but people were suddenly will to talk about more thaan just treading water. A bit of optimism and hope and freedom to think. Very light disinhibition I guess too.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    The 106 seemed to add to my creativity.
    What was the creative thing you did?

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    That might work well. I downplayed the status on purpose because I was with some people that are occasionally intimidated. I could see celebrity's brand of status working good. Fantasy just keeps working so well for me socially though. It seems a shame to have it limited by woman's category. I can't find any single putative that does the Fanatasy effect as well while maintaining an alpha affect. I should know better though, Creativity and creation has always been the realm of the woman. For a woman its natural and guys a sometimes awkward mistake but Fantasy is the opposite of awkward for me. I may have to try 106 with just Fantasy and see if the magic is still there without the xist.
    I think you might find it works just as good without the Xist

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    That might work well. I downplayed the status on purpose because I was with some people that are occasionally intimidated. I could see celebrity's brand of status working good. Fantasy just keeps working so well for me socially though. It seems a shame to have it limited by woman's category. I can't find any single putative that does the Fanatasy effect as well while maintaining an alpha affect. I should know better though, Creativity and creation has always been the realm of the woman. For a woman its natural and guys a sometimes awkward mistake but Fantasy is the opposite of awkward for me. I may have to try 106 with just Fantasy and see if the magic is still there without the xist.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    sounds good i need to wear it again, haven't worn it for a while, might try it with celebrity!

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I used this outdoors today. I combined it with Fantasy which is pretty talkative on me, The 106 seemed to add to my creativity. I added a couple drops of xist too. It was a good group think session. People opened up.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    I have a test coming up I need to study for so this is definitely going into my next order! Not having much luck with Limitless so far for focus and productivity.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    A lot of these cerebral molecules are working in a similar manner to me. They work and then they don't work. It is like they release something that is pent up inside. Once it is released they don't have anything to release and they seem to become ineffective. They remind of how dreams process our tensions. If they work the way they seem, some of these may belong in a sort of disinhibitor class. We have 83 for behavior inhibition, someother ones for emotional inhibitions and possibly 106 and the like for cognitive inhibition.

Whatever is in Fantasy makes me produce and create even if its gibberish. I blame that on the Alpha androstenol but I could be wrong, If I am right. pairing this with Alpha androstenol might help it along. Or just pairing it with fantasy might be worth a shot later today.

Leave a comment:

• Tigris
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I haven't tested it out so much when I am doing my music or paints, though. Can't say much about that yet. BUT it is coming.

good vibes lol GIF by Carlsberg

I've been super intrigued about this in general but most specifically how it might help musically and artistically! I'm super happy that a fellow musician is testing this one. I remember someone telling me to enquire with you.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Connections with neno...?

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Sure , and it might get a go soon. It comes off kinda heavy though for what I'm shooting for but in the right amount..... I wish I knew what was in InBetween

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X