yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut
    replied
    sounds like a good one for partys too, when talking to people and you don't want to sound like an idiot lol!
    I bought it at 25mg, so waiting for it to arrive, can't wait to try it!
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 11-29-2019, 08:03 AM. Reason: Microposting

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    commented on 's reply
    Not yet

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    You sold me on this one.
    Did you try it yet?

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I have used XSP106 for a month now and putting a spray or two on is like spraying on an extra brain. Your thinking just get faster, better and more efficient and you see solutions where you did not before. And it stays there for a long time, like you have earned yourself more IQ points somehow. Extremely efficient when you are working with something you quite don't grasp mentally, I am addicted to this stuff.
    You sold me on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    NuTrix cool.

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I have this expansive vocabulary and sometimes it's just *poof* gone!
    Some mones help with that
    This is on my to buy list now

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

As a sufferer of "mommy brain" this is very appealing...
    Awwww poor NuTrix

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I adore this add on so much, my English fails me to express how much I like it.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    I have used XSP106 for a month now and putting a spray or two on is like spraying on an extra brain. Your thinking just get faster, better and more efficient and you see solutions where you did not before. And it stays there for a long time, like you have earned yourself more IQ points somehow. Extremely efficient when you are working with something you quite don't grasp mentally, I am addicted to this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Sure it would be more efficient way to learn lots of stuff within shorter period, that would be beast. I'm wondering this stuff comes with negative side effects ????
    I have not experienced any.

Leave a comment:

• zeratul
    replied

It is a very nice office putative indeed, but it is even better when you are learning something quick and need to remember it for a very long time thereafter.
    Sure it would be more efficient way to learn lots of stuff within shorter period, that would be beast. I'm wondering this stuff comes with negative side effects ????

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by zeratul View Post
    Even PheroJoe has not updated yet this p106 in his houseofpheromone

?"Cerebral Molecule: Enhanced thinking, faster, better memory (Possible imprinting)" seems like a dopping drug for office work, interesting
    It is a very nice office putative indeed, but it is even better when you are learning something quick and need to remember it for a very long time thereafter.

Leave a comment:

• zeratul
    replied
    Even PheroJoe has not updated yet this p106 in his houseofpheromone

?"Cerebral Molecule: Enhanced thinking, faster, better memory (Possible imprinting)" seems like a dopping drug for office work, interesting

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    Have any of you tried this for its effect on others yet? Any evidence of the imprinting or attraction factor in addition to its focus abilities?
    Yes, men becomes intens when you wear this one. And they remember you from last time, the next time you see them and you wear something else.

Leave a comment:

• curiouscat
    replied
    Have any of you tried this for its effect on others yet? Any evidence of the imprinting or attraction factor in addition to its focus abilities?

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

I'm a writer, I've written both novels as well as non-fiction and journalistic pieces. While I do love writing it can also be painful at times which is why I often procrastinate. This sounds like a great blend for me. Thank you for your reviews!
    You should really take chance and order this putative. It is amazing!

Leave a comment:

• MostHoly
    replied
    You work with a lot of numbers, pages, spreadsheets or Excel or something you need to focus and concentrate on?

xsp106 is the putative for you. I started last night and are now finished with something I am supposed to be finished with tomorrow. I am using it in a combination with the Inbetween today, but this putative works quite well on its own too.
    I'm a writer, I've written both novels as well as non-fiction and journalistic pieces. While I do love writing it can also be painful at times which is why I often procrastinate. This sounds like a great blend for me. Thank you for your reviews!

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

That sounds great, especially because I am a huge procrastinator.
    I understand perfectly what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    You work with a lot of numbers, pages, spreadsheets or Excel or something you need to focus and concentrate on?

xsp106 is the putative for you. I started last night and are now finished with something I am supposed to be finished with tomorrow. I am using it in a combination with the Inbetween today, but this putative works quite well on its own too.
    That sounds great, especially because I am a huge procrastinator.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X