yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    Have any of you tried this for its effect on others yet? Any evidence of the imprinting or attraction factor in addition to its focus abilities?
    Yes, men becomes intens when you wear this one. And they remember you from last time, the next time you see them and you wear something else.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Even PheroJoe has not updated yet this p106 in his houseofpheromone

?"Cerebral Molecule: Enhanced thinking, faster, better memory (Possible imprinting)" seems like a dopping drug for office work, interesting
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
        Even PheroJoe has not updated yet this p106 in his houseofpheromone

?"Cerebral Molecule: Enhanced thinking, faster, better memory (Possible imprinting)" seems like a dopping drug for office work, interesting
        It is a very nice office putative indeed, but it is even better when you are learning something quick and need to remember it for a very long time thereafter.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

It is a very nice office putative indeed, but it is even better when you are learning something quick and need to remember it for a very long time thereafter.
          Sure it would be more efficient way to learn lots of stuff within shorter period, that would be beast. I'm wondering this stuff comes with negative side effects ????
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Sure it would be more efficient way to learn lots of stuff within shorter period, that would be beast. I'm wondering this stuff comes with negative side effects ????
            I have not experienced any.
            Arsenal

Comment

I have used XSP106 for a month now and putting a spray or two on is like spraying on an extra brain. Your thinking just get faster, better and more efficient and you see solutions where you did not before. And it stays there for a long time, like you have earned yourself more IQ points somehow. Extremely efficient when you are working with something you quite don't grasp mentally, I am addicted to this stuff.
              As a sufferer of "mommy brain" this is very appealing...
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I adore this add on so much, my English fails me to express how much I like it.
                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Awwww poor NuTrix
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah I have this expansive vocabulary and sometimes it's just *poof* gone!
                    Some mones help with that
                    This is on my to buy list now

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    NuTrix cool.

I have used XSP106 for a month now and putting a spray or two on is like spraying on an extra brain. Your thinking just get faster, better and more efficient and you see solutions where you did not before. And it stays there for a long time, like you have earned yourself more IQ points somehow. Extremely efficient when you are working with something you quite don't grasp mentally, I am addicted to this stuff.
                  You sold me on this one.
                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                    You sold me on this one.
                    Did you try it yet?
                    Arsenal

Comment

sounds like a good one for partys too, when talking to people and you don't want to sound like an idiot lol!
                    I bought it at 25mg, so waiting for it to arrive, can't wait to try it!
                    Last edited by Ildergreier; 11-29-2019, 08:03 AM. Reason: Microposting
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I tried this by itself yesterday and today I comboed it with 1 Ascend and 3 Bad Wolf at 5 am

By itself I was able to see a motivation for something that I usually don't worry about what my motivation is. Like I like history but never bothered to look at why. A random facebook asked why and gave their own opinion on a site I read about certain histories. Suddenly I could see that it validates many of my actions and decisions and course corrects me when I'm wrong. That seems readily apparent in hindsight but until wearing 106 I hadn't had that incite into myself. I could also see the implications both good and bad and a potential weakness in dependency on it. I also managed to drop all that into one concise sentence/post. Nice.

Today I wore it comboed. I had excellent rapport with guys. I got a sense of speeding up that often comes with Bad Wolf but it was different. Instead of being concise I caught myself talking out of my ass like a sort of anxiousness. Guys wanted my input though and this lasted about 14 hours. Girls sort of dissed me. None of them were targets and I wasn't affected either way but I just caught a bit of something that didn't rise to the level of shit test but overall this seemed to attract guys more so than women but the women were two lesbian friends, a waitress, a sister in law and niece. Dissing would be par for the course from them.

I enjoyed developing rapport with my brother, he was stressed over a neighbor taking advantage of his kindness. He does not know how to express emotions and was really struggling with saying no to the neighbor after repeatedly saying yes. Their father has had a stroke and lost mental and physical faculties and they were calling him multiple times a day to do stuff that should be handled by a care home. I tried to teach him how to express feelings versus thoughts, I listened real well to his thought, rationalizations and frustrations and kept giving him example of how to voice the emotions behind the thoughts. I kept doing this with him for about an hour and stayed on task trying to teach him something no one has ever taught him. I also got him into agreement that he could more likely continue to be the nice guy he is if he expressed his emotions instead of bottling them up until he explodes. He got it.

I also think I saw the imprint, that look of recognition in the eyes I often get when XIST rings their bells. I'm not saying this is in XIST, but something similar happened and I'll call it an imprint for now. All that on half a spray. of 12.5. This was not Bad Wolf or Ascend 14-15 hours later. Ascend has some staying power but I only wore a drop and BW doesn't last that long.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wow, wonderful report!!

I tried 5 mcg and one drop of Ascend to try to find some lower boundaries. I didn't notice much from either, felt a bit distant from people in general. A little bit of anxiousness but my brain would not click on. I did enjoy some mild male rapport from their side but wasn't feeling it on my side. I would say 5mcg is too little. will try 8 tomorrow. I have a touch of some sort of flu trying to grab me so results may have been skewed.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Rememebered to take your vitamins?

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've upped my zinc but I also noticed some water weight loss when I started 106. I may need some water soluble minerals.

I just noticed that my xsp106 is in 25mcg per spray and not 12.5. That means yesterday I used 10, today I tried 18. I'm not so sure 106 is going well with Ascend. its almost as if the 106 dampened the Ascend today. 2drops Ascend, that is a lot for me and 18 mcg of 106 and not much of anything. I had to really work to get some conversation going on at a store with a couple ladies dressed as leprechauns. You would think if they wanted to do costumes they would be inclined to banter but they acted as if I should pretend they weren't costumed. Weather is nice this morning but no hits with multiple women walking past at about 4-8 feet. Just nothing today?????

I'm confused after such a nice run with Bad Wolf the other day, I thought Ascend by itself would be a natural with 106.

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        OD?

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm thinking the opposite, oil on a cool morning. Supposed to go to 60 but while I was out it was 40. I will have to repeat in a warmer environment and closer quarters.

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Spray the 106 directly over the Ascend to help lift in cooler environments...unless you're opposed to layering?

How would you compare this to limitless or other focus/thinker type pheromones?
                      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

I can't seem to find this non the beta or custom area. Can someone direct me to the order page? Or is this a kind of "by invite only" beta test?
                        XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by RelateSite View Post
                          I can't seem to find this non the beta or custom area. Can someone direct me to the order page? Or is this a kind of "by invite only" beta test?
                          Here it is.
                          Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And you can successfully pair it with both Limitless and Thinker.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I am thinking I want to try it with Inbetween and xsp82. I have some group collaboration theories I'm working on. 106 may or may not be a part of that. It is too early to tell, everyday it seems to work differently, it is still unfolding. Last night I had a tense dream of not being thorough enough in my defense of someone. I was wearing about 37.5 before I went to bed.

I want safety and belonging, There is some detail orientation in 106 that may be more suited to singular pursuits instead of group. We have engage and outspoken to consider also. I still have not mastered limitless or thinker also.. I guess we should throw XSP32 in with these mixes too.

I am studying and trying to apply Daniel Coyles, "The Culture Code" and find blends or molecules that reinforce his findings and help me to incorporate portions of his work that may be true. I think he's onto something at least in the beginning of the book. I'm not taking the later stages as gospel but there is much more wheat than chafe.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              This is very exiting.

GETTING AWAY FROM ASCEND TODAY. 25mcg 106 to continue research, 1 spray inbetween to minimize status management issues, 1.5 drops XIST for reset and imprint. 1 spray thinker for bnol vulnerability and openness, the epi-allo should punch up the Xist reset.

I am at a loss on how to bring safety into the mix above what the bnol. I was thinking disinhibitors but I think I'm wrong. I added 1.5 sex magic for dis inhibition but realized after I applied that subconsciously I am tired of young girls being dismissive of me for a week straight. I think I have been aggravating age discrimination issues in young girls. With the election there is a growing undercurrent of, OK Boomer" attitudes that is swelling on younger social media sites. Ascend seems to have aggravated it and 106 did nothing to mitigate it.

Long story short I need someone to make a pass at me. lol. That will skew this work a bit. but hell its all just theory at this point anyhow. Just think If i could come up with a combo that makes young women cooperate enthusiastically with old men while they are thinking of sex!

edit, just pitched my "OLD MEN RULE' T shirt in the laundry, that may have been the issue instead of Ascend.

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            edit, just pitched my "OLD MEN RULE' T shirt in the laundry, that may have been the issue instead of Ascend.
                            That shirt needs to end in the garbage bin.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X