yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP106

I have a bottle of xsp106 in 12mcg and will write up my experiences with it in this thread. If some one else has something to add about this putative, then you of course are more than welcome to write your experiences too.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

(Tested yesterday Monday & today)

At 1x of 12.5mcg: I became slightly more concentrated.
    At 25mcg I get a calm "male" focus selfie.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

What do you think your results will be from this mone? Is this new?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        What do you think your results will be from this mone? Is this new?
        I have no idea to expect actually, the description says:

??????
        Cerebral Molecule: Enhanced thinking, faster, better memory (Possible imprinting). Has an attractive element to it as well. Also associated with a sense of warming
        So I am just testing and see how this molecule can be helpful. I have tried it thrice now and as of now the description seem to fit. Need more testing of course too dive deeper into it. As of now I already love it together with the Inbetween.
        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I have no idea to expect actually, the description says:

????So I am just testing and see how this molecule can be helpful. I have tried it thrice now and as of now the description seem to fit. Need more testing of course too dive deeper into it. As of now I already love it together with the Inbetween.
          Oh, this is so appealing to me!!!

Comment

Oh, this is so appealing to me!!!
            For me too, because this kind of blends/molecules is what I first and foremost is interested in trying since I always wants to efficiate and improve the way I work.
            Arsenal

Comment

For me too, because this kind of blends/molecules is what I first and foremost is interested in trying since I always wants to efficiate and improve the way I work.
              You're making me way too excited. I need to hurry up and get rich. I feel like this is the mone I've been waiting for. Too often I'm too much in my head or not creative enough during meetings. Need!!!!

Comment

You're making me way too excited. I need to hurry up and get rich. I feel like this is the mone I've been waiting for. Too often I'm too much in my head or not creative enough during meetings. Need!!!!
                I haven't tested it out so much when I am doing my music or paints, though. Can't say much about that yet. BUT it is coming.

good vibes lol GIF by Carlsberg
                Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: This is perhaps not ethical but I am curious how the xsp106 abilities interact with me while drinking. I need to try out that too, for research purposes only of course.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How can self testing be unethical? ^_~

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    NuTrix I am not sure, but somebody will always complain...

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    NuTrix I just love cognitive molecules!

I haven't tested it out so much when I am doing my music or paints, though. Can't say much about that yet. BUT it is coming.

good vibes lol GIF by Carlsberg
                  Oooh this guy is cute. I like his build.

Comment

Oooh this guy is cute. I like his build.
                    Ok.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: My next bottle will be 25mcg, because I feel the description fit me from 25mcg and up.
                      Arsenal

Comment

2x Sport + 37.5mcg xs106 = Now this combination just transcended my kettlebell routine. The task focus of Sport became extremely intens and I turned into the flow faster than I have ever done before, it was both frightening and fun. Think this combination can be nice to try one day I am in a hurry and need to do some work on the computer too.
                        Arsenal

Comment

You work with a lot of numbers, pages, spreadsheets or Excel or something you need to focus and concentrate on?

xsp106 is the putative for you. I started last night and are now finished with something I am supposed to be finished with tomorrow. I am using it in a combination with the Inbetween today, but this putative works quite well on its own too.
                          Arsenal

Comment

You work with a lot of numbers, pages, spreadsheets or Excel or something you need to focus and concentrate on?

xsp106 is the putative for you. I started last night and are now finished with something I am supposed to be finished with tomorrow. I am using it in a combination with the Inbetween today, but this putative works quite well on its own too.
                            That sounds great, especially because I am a huge procrastinator.

Comment

That sounds great, especially because I am a huge procrastinator.
                              I understand perfectly what you mean.
                              Arsenal

Comment

I have used XSP106 for a month now and putting a spray or two on is like spraying on an extra brain. Your thinking just get faster, better and more efficient and you see solutions where you did not before. And it stays there for a long time, like you have earned yourself more IQ points somehow. Extremely efficient when you are working with something you quite don't grasp mentally, I am addicted to this stuff.
                                Arsenal

Comment

I'm a writer, I've written both novels as well as non-fiction and journalistic pieces. While I do love writing it can also be painful at times which is why I often procrastinate. This sounds like a great blend for me. Thank you for your reviews!

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

I'm a writer, I've written both novels as well as non-fiction and journalistic pieces. While I do love writing it can also be painful at times which is why I often procrastinate. This sounds like a great blend for me. Thank you for your reviews!
                                  You should really take chance and order this putative. It is amazing!
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Have any of you tried this for its effect on others yet? Any evidence of the imprinting or attraction factor in addition to its focus abilities?
                                    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X