yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Casanova (S1ckJewelry/ LAL product)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Only scent samples? Is one of the sample Casanova scent? I hope it's projects a player guy.
    No, its AlphaQ in 2 test scents.
    I'll come around to Casanova soon, I'm thinking of getting Casanova in one of the test scents.
    My friend provided a test scent in a trade and he doesn't know which one I got...so more testing

Comment

So I just asked Garry about Casanova and what type of blend it is. He said he created this upon S1ck's request to attract young women usually in club and party environments. It can be used in other environments however like what he said about imprinting and such.
      Last edited by Bloodburn; 10-09-2018, 05:37 AM.

Comment

So I just asked Garry about Casanova and what type of blend it is. He said he created this upon S1ck's request to attract young women usually in club and party environments. It can be used in other environments however like what he said about imprinting and such.
        I am totally for that because I am still in college and surrounded by young women. Thank you for asking him. Now I just need to wait for it to come in the mail to test it out. I haven't heard anything from them either. Glad I wasn't the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Darthliam5 View Post

I am totally for that because I am still in college and surrounded by young women. Thank you for asking him. Now I just need to wait for it to come in the mail to test it out. I haven't heard anything from them either. Glad I wasn't the only one.
          The S1ck guy told me I would get an update on my shipment yesterday. Still no update.

Comment

The S1ck guy told me I would get an update on my shipment yesterday. Still no update.
            Even tho it's not a psx product would love to hear a review
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I just got Casanova in the mail today. I will definitely give my thoughts on it after I do some testing. I almost feel like I am about to have Christmas early because I have a couple PXS products coming in a few days from the sale!

Comment

I just got Casanova in the mail today. I will definitely give my thoughts on it after I do some testing. I almost feel like I am about to have Christmas early because I have a couple PXS products coming in a few days from the sale!
                Wow, that was fast shipping in the US. I have to wait for mine up to 14 days to arrive here in SEA.

Comment

Wow, that was fast shipping in the US. I have to wait for mine up to 14 days to arrive here in SEA.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    id love to hear what you think of it. But even before that may I ask how it smells?

Prettyrickyboi After taking a small whiff, man I like the smell a lot. I can't totally describe it. Maybe a sweet smell? It definitely didn't smell musky or harsh. It was light and inviting like. I felt at ease and happy. Plus, my day felt a little brighter. Describing smells are definitely not my strong suite, but I definitely enjoy it. Looking back at the email Garry sent on the 28th, "The product's name is "Casanova" and the pheromone focus that was requested by S1ck, was a formula not a heavy on alpha, but something that lifted the spirits of those exposed to it. Something to make people have fun, enjoy themselves on a deeper level than they normally would, while at the same time endearing those exposed to the wearer." Lifted spirits and enjoy themselves are key words that pop out right away. It kind of goes with my day felt a little brighter and I definitely felt at ease and happy.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hmm, kind of an Alpha Shine...

Speaking of the devil. Today after I commented, I got the delivery of Casanova! I ordered on the first day it came out. Shipment update was 3 days after and it took 8 more days to arrive.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cool,hows it smell (did you get scented?)

Prettyrickyboi There was no option to choose unscented I believe so I chose it as it was. I haven't sprayed it on but I took a good whiff out of the nozzle and I agree with Darth that the smell is to the mild sweet side. A little pineapple note I can smell but not quite as that of Aventus. Maybe it's because of other notes that tone it down.

I quite like the scent. Young women would like the scent on you for sure. I compared a bit to Alpha Q and AQ is more citrusy.

Comment

Prettyrickyboi There was no option to choose unscented I believe so I chose it as it was. I haven't sprayed it on but I took a good whiff out of the nozzle and I agree with Darth that the smell is to the mild sweet side. A little pineapple note I can smell but not quite as that of Aventus. Maybe it's because of other notes that tone it down.

I quite like the scent. Young women would like the scent on you for sure. I compared a bit to Alpha Q and AQ is more citrusy.
                    Have you tried it out yet?
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Have you tried it out yet?
                      I will if I go out this weekend.

Comment

I will if I go out this weekend.
                        Great can't wait to hear the report
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Just updated my journal on Casanova first use.

Comment

Just updated my journal on Casanova first use.
                            I'm gonna check it out rn
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I also used Casanova yesterday. I was with a female I've been seeing for the past couple weeks. She could definitely smell it and loved the smell. She kept going to my neck at the end of the night where I spray. I personally didn't feel any self effects with it. I need to test it more to truly see other results. I wonder if it's most effective state will be with just first meeting someone. I got a party tonight and I will be trying it again.

Comment

I also used Casanova yesterday. I was with a female I've been seeing for the past couple weeks. She could definitely smell it and loved the smell. She kept going to my neck at the end of the night where I spray. I personally didn't feel any self effects with it. I need to test it more to truly see other results. I wonder if it's most effective state will be with just first meeting someone. I got a party tonight and I will be trying it again.
                                I got a reply from Jonnyo asking him about dosage and he said to read the new revised description on the product page.

Directions:
                                For optimal results s
                                hake bottle for about 5 seconds, then
                                spray 4 sprays in a "close range" of 1 inch going in a straight line while pushing down on nozzle about around the front on each side of neck area, once behind neck head area, and around wrists (may spray on one wrist and rubbed together)
                                4 sprays of this compared to just around 1 or 2 for Alpha Q.

Comment

I got a reply from Jonnyo asking him about dosage and he said to read the new revised description on the product page.

4 sprays of this compared to just around 1 or 2 for Alpha Q.
                                  Thanks! I did 3 sprays without shaking it. I'll try 4 with the shake. Hopefully I'll see some interesting results tonight!

Comment

Thanks! I did 3 sprays without shaking it. I'll try 4 with the shake. Hopefully I'll see some interesting results tonight!
                                    You have to shake every phero mixes well before use. Some molecules may drop down to the bottom of the bottle.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X