yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Casanova (S1ckJewelry/ LAL product)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casanova (S1ckJewelry/ LAL product)

and if you want to buy Casanova at its discounted rate check out the link here: https://s1ckjewelry.com/collections/...ducts/casanova
    COMING SOON!!! RELEASED 9/28 * Special Release Price * First 100 orders will receive for $99.99

So I checked it out but there isn't a description what type of product is this?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
    So I checked it out but there isn't a description what type of product is this?
    There actually is a description up now that reads:
    Be captivated by the mysterious ora, and sink into the hearts of many who will chase you. Casanova is a heart throb, and was designed to leave your mark. Borrowing from its older brother "Alpha Q, " Casanova reaps it's benefits but stays in the shadows quietly and lays for seduction prominently. Never to be tied down by one, this will be sure to capture every moment and leave her cultivated in the arms of her "Casanova."

Top Notes: Bergomont, Mandarin, Pineapple, Neroli
    Middle Notes: Green Tea , Black Currant bud, Limewood, Rose, Sage
    Base Notes: Sandlewood, Musk, ISO- E Super

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

There actually is a description up now that reads:
      Be captivated by the mysterious ora, and sink into the hearts of many who will chase you. Casanova is a heart throb, and was designed to leave your mark. Borrowing from its older brother "Alpha Q, " Casanova reaps it's benefits but stays in the shadows quietly and lays for seduction prominently. Never to be tied down by one, this will be sure to capture every moment and leave her cultivated in the arms of her "Casanova."

Top Notes: Bergomont, Mandarin, Pineapple, Neroli
      Middle Notes: Green Tea , Black Currant bud, Limewood, Rose, Sage
      Base Notes: Sandlewood, Musk, ISO- E Super
      Ahh ok so it's a romance Mone?
      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Ahh ok so it's a romance Mone?
        The name of the product is supposed to be based off of Giacomo Casanova, a ladies man known for charm and influence.
        The product itself is Alpha and Sexual.

Comment

The name of the product is supposed to be based off of Giacomo Casanova, a ladies man known for charm and influence.
          The product itself is Alpha and Sexual.
          Got it thanks for the clarification
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Prettyrickyboi Can you go in more detail of your experiences with Alpha Q? I have been thinking about getting it in the next couple months because I heard good things about it. Some people are saying it has the best self effects. I also bought Casanova because it sounds really interesting and having that discount is super nice for that 60 ml bottle.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually I did in my journal.I'll post an excerpt.

I was going to post an excerpt but its really too much to post.
            You'll see I tried AlphaQ for 3 days and got into OD territory the third day.
            The stuff has strong buildup.
            If it didn't buildup so bad and I could wear it daily it would be on my mount rushmore of products lol

Check out page 8 in my journal to page 9.

Comment

• Darthliam5
              Darthliam5 commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool! I will check it. Did you buy Casanova as well? If so, we should 100% talk about our results in the future.

Darthliam5 I haven't bought it yet, but its as good as bought really.
            That first sample bottle of AlphaQ I had was a test scent that was absolutely the best smell I ever smelt in life lol
            So JonnyO is trying to figure out what test scent it was by smelling the empty bottle I sent him back.
            I'll get a bottle of Casanova when I get my full bottle of AlphaQ in the test scent I loved so much...I may even tell him to give Casanova the same scent

Comment

Oh dang! I wish I know exactly what that scent is so I can order it next time. I'll definitely tell you about my experiences with Casanova when I get the bottle. I got a few hang outs already plan that I will definitely try Casanova out when I get it. I also got a friend that is trying to get me to go out with him to a club, so that will be another good testing spot with meeting new people. I am excited to try to be one of the first people to test and try it out. That is why I kind of got it as well.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I'm confident it will be a good product.

From the description, I think it's not actually more sexual or that alpha compared to Alpha Q. Something like L2K, attraction and social.

The product's name is "Casanova" and the pheromone focus that was requested by S1ck, was a formula not a heavy on alpha, but something that lifted the spirits of those exposed to it. Something to make people have fun, enjoy themselves on a deeper level than they normally would, while at the same time endearing those exposed to the wearer. Yes, I'm talking a deep exciting romantic vibe. I'm sure that many of you reading this are going to wonder if there will be impr inting. There absolutely is. You can't give people good feelings and a great experience without generating some infatuation and even thoughts of love, should the wearer want to guide things in that direction.
              I know some will ask if "Casanova" is similar to "Voodoo" or other products for imprinting. No, there is no point in making a new product that is the same as an old product. If it is not distinctly unique in formula and the way that it does things I'm not wasting anyone's time or money on it.
              "Casanova" was not made to cause imprinting, but in achieving the requested parameters of its creation, "Casanova" will cause imprinting.
              Quote from Garry's email so it sounds like Nude + Voodoo. Waiting for them to ship mine.

Comment

Interesting read. Sounds good on paper
                Pheromone XS

Comment

So have you purchased this Prettyrickyboi ? I heard S1ck as a vendor doesn't have much reputation in services.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                    So have you purchased this Prettyrickyboi ? I heard S1ck as a vendor doesn't have much reputation in services.
                    I have not purchased Casanova, right now I'm trying out some samples I got from JonnyO and I'll make my full purchase after my testing.
                    JonnyO is a standup guy and works hard to get all the orders out in a timely matter.
                    With LAL not having AlphaQ in stock I think S1ck has done well with accomadating those orders.
                    What have you heard Bloodburn

Comment

I have not purchased Casanova, right now I'm trying out some samples I got from JonnyO and I'll make my full purchase after my testing.
                      JonnyO is a standup guy and works hard to get all the orders out in a timely matter.
                      With LAL not having AlphaQ in stock I think S1ck has done well with accomadating those orders.
                      What have you heard Bloodburn
                      I just read that they sometimes have shipping issues and don't reply emails.

I got my shipment status 7 days ago and it just states "your shipment is confirmed" on the page and that's it.
                      However, I just got reply back from Jonnyo that my shipment is on the way.
                      No tracking number which is the first vendor without one for me. I thought all First Class Mail international has one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I just read that they sometimes have shipping issues and don't reply emails.

I got my shipment status 7 days ago and it just states "your shipment is confirmed" on the page and that's it.
                        However, I just got reply back from Jonnyo that my shipment is on the way.
                        No tracking number which is the first vendor without one for me. I thought all First Class Mail international has one.
                        Yeah, he does do shipping different from what I've seen.
                        However I saw him post a video on Instagram at the post office shipping all of the orders Friday, so I'm sure your package will arrive soon.
                        I believe my samples are arriving today. (2 test sample scents) JonnyO is pretty good with fragrances

Comment

and if you want to buy Casanova at its discounted rate check out the link here: https://s1ckjewelry.com/collections/...ducts/casanova
                          Expensive if you hate the blend.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Expensive if you hate the blend.
                            Any purchase would be lol. but its awesome if you love it.
                            I wouldn't think longer than a second on buying AlphaQ in the fragrance that I'm testing...it's amazing.
                            Alpha Q isn't a daily wear though, but it has great selfies.

Ever tried any LAL products?

Comment

Any purchase would be lol. but its awesome if you love it.
                              I wouldn't think longer than a second on buying AlphaQ in the fragrance that I'm testing...it's amazing.
                              Alpha Q isn't a daily wear though, but it has great selfies.

Ever tried any LAL products?
                              No, never.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yeah, he does do shipping different from what I've seen.
                                However I saw him post a video on Instagram at the post office shipping all of the orders Friday, so I'm sure your package will arrive soon.
                                I believe my samples are arriving today. (2 test sample scents) JonnyO is pretty good with fragrances
                                Only scent samples? Is one of the sample Casanova scent? I hope it's projects a player guy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X