yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

And the third company?
    Alpha Dreams. I have used their Alpha Donna formula for years.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      I finally used the last of my Donna Amore from them recently! But I haven't bought anything from them in years now.

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

Alpha Dreams. I have used their Alpha Donna formula for years.
    Ok, thank you for answering.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Has anyone merged the Pherotine oils with other perfumes or would that not work?

Comment

• Originally posted by SecretV View Post
        I don't actually use cops much
        Why not?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
          Has anyone merged the Pherotine oils with other perfumes or would that not work?
          It won't hurt. It would only change dosing. It could make gaging how much pheromone product your wearing difficult.
          But all of their phero fragrances dilute the pheromones to 1/3 of their regular pheromone potency. Myself and plenty of others make our own "phero perfumes" by combining mones to our favorite fragrances
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Has anyone merged the Pherotine oils with other perfumes or would that not work?
            Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            It won't hurt. It would only change dosing. It could make gaging how much pheromone product your wearing difficult.
            But all of their phero fragrances dilute the pheromones to 1/3 of their regular pheromone potency. Myself and plenty of others make our own "phero perfumes" by combining mones to our favorite fragrances
            I use 10ml pheromone to 20ml perfume. Works as a charm with XS blends.
            Arsenal

Comment

I use 10ml pheromone to 20ml perfume. Works as a charm with XS blends.
              Great ratio! That's the one I often use too
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Great ratio! That's the one I often use too
                Then I can fill an entire 30ml bottle.
                Arsenal

Comment

• Blatant Invitation + Tease are a super power.

Comment

• curiouscat
                  curiouscat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Details, details.

• curiouscat

Comment

• curiouscat
                  curiouscat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds like I need to try this.

Cops + Vanilla/foody scents is a man killer indeed. I have had the same results you do with this perfume oil from Alkemia (I need to buy more bottles after dentist appointment), men go absolutely crazy.
                Arsenal

Comment

Cops + Vanilla/foody scents is a man killer indeed. I have had the same results you do with this perfume oil from Alkemia (I need to buy more bottles after dentist appointment), men go absolutely crazy.
                  I just put that in my cart I love gourmand scents! Plus with this man anything too dark or incense-y turns him off especially with pheros added, so I keep it light.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As long as it hides pheromone smell, all is good.

• Comment

• LegendaryCharisma

Their oils never do anything for me so I stopped buying them. I feel like there's not much throw in the rollerballs and you need to be up in someone's face to see an effect.
                    Their unscented sprays are the way to go. I usually get them in 60% alcohol, 40% oil.

Comment

LegendaryCharisma

Their oils never do anything for me so I stopped buying them. I feel like there's not much throw in the rollerballs and you need to be up in someone's face to see an effect.
                      Their unscented sprays are the way to go. I usually get them in 60% alcohol, 40% oil.

I have 2 phero sprays too... I still feel the same

Comment

• I do have to spray a LOT to get an effect from the LP pheros. And I slather the oils. I do LOVE Perfect Match, but again, I basically fog in it or slather....or both. I find the oils do well if you are going to be in a car with someone for awhile.
                        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• LPMP is having a flash sale. From their website:
                          FLASH SALE!
                          We want you to try out our brand new website! So this week only, July 1st through the 5th, use the code RUNBARRYRUN and get TWENTY PERCENT OFF all orders over $20! Free domestic shipping too! So run on over to www.LovePotionPerfume.com for some great deals! Happy 4th!

Comment

• curiouscat
                            curiouscat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            AAAGGGHHHH! I need to STOP buying pheros!!!! This is NOT helping.

• colorfulaura
                            colorfulaura commented
                            Editing a comment
                            To get the code to work type it as "Runbarryrun" all caps doesnt work

LPMP is having a flash sale. From their website:
                          FLASH SALE!
                          We want you to try out our brand new website! So this week only, July 1st through the 5th, use the code RUNBARRYRUN and get TWENTY PERCENT OFF all orders over $20! Free domestic shipping too! So run on over to www.LovePotionPerfume.com for some great deals! Happy 4th!
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X