yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Yes they're pricey! It almost makes me want to go to Alkeima but that adds up as well! And I don't feel like waiting, nor paying for shipping LP has spoiled me! Let me know how the Red Lace smells! I was just on the boards and was seeing that it's really apricot forward. If that's the case I just got inspired to buy it besides the fact it has cops + lace blend. I've also been feeling peachy, especially for the summer! A bottle I've been looking at for months (cotton candy peach) went from 10 bottles to 4! I was like shit I want at least two bottles of it! Plus I think Sareena w/Lace is really peachy as well... I might get that and see how Lace Treats me, but in spray of course - easier to guage.
    I pay for shipping from both, but Alkemia has a lot of good stuff too and this conversation reminds me of I need more bottles of Farkas.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• After reading the LPMP thread for Cuddle Bunny I just got the strong desire to purchase EST. Chivalry is embedded inside that molecule I swear. I'm not sure if just the single molecule, Cuddle Bunny, or if I want to get that Fairytale blend.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Red Lace/cops does not disappoint.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Mara Just released the new Summer collection a few hours ago:
        http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/t...ch-collection/

Any of this pique anyone's interested? I wasn't expecting this, I feel kind of underwhelmed with this collection. But usually, when a new one comes out the others usually get discounted a bit so there's that haha.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• I do want to cop Mystic Dewdrop w/ La Femme Mystere before the last batch runs out because I got a sampler of that in an order last year and that scent gave me major nostalgia to a perfume? or fragrance softener my sister used to wear when I was younger. *runs off to go sniff sample vial*

Side Note: If you guys ever see a blend you want in Spray form and it's only in oil, you can send an invoice via Paypal they'll make it into a spray for you

Comment

Mara Just released the new Summer collection a few hours ago:
            http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/t...ch-collection/

Any of this pique anyone's interested? I wasn't expecting this, I feel kind of underwhelmed with this collection. But usually, when a new one comes out the others usually get discounted a bit so there's that haha.
            French perfume is right up my alley, so I am looking forward to this collection.

Edit: I want Tojour Belle and Chant du Lac in oil form.
            Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-16-2019, 01:19 AM.
            Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Bought Tojours Belle today.

• The summer collection looks interesting but I'm not a fan of those arts somehow. Are these for women only?

My last LPMP order included the new TLG in Adam's Nectar scent. This boozy apple scent is likely my favorite scent out of any LPMP's scents now. Not too sweet like others. The scent is similar to By Kilian's Apple Brandy but not that boozy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              The summer collection looks interesting but I'm not a fan of those arts somehow. Are these for women only?

My last LPMP order included the new TLG in Adam's Nectar scent. This boozy apple scent is likely my favorite scent out of any LPMP's scents now. Not too sweet like others. The scent is similar to By Kilian's Apple Brandy but not that boozy.
              There are one male perfume (Force de Poivre) and one both can use (Aqua Menthe).
              Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

There are one male perfume (Force de Poivre) and one both can use (Aqua Menthe).
                Will check that out. Poivre means pepper, isn't it? I only used French in my culinary school year, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Will check that out. Poivre means pepper, isn't it? I only used French in my culinary school year, lol.
                  Yes, poivre means pepper.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• I'm currently making a list as I type this but, I'm preparing for this mass LPMP haul/sale in July. I missed it last year, does anyone remember what it was like last year? I vaguely remember the post saying every $50 you get a free bottle... But can't remember much else. I didn't get a chance to read the thread before Mara took it down. NuTrix & Ildergreier?

I'm hoping some of the blends from last summer and other collections since then will still hopefully be in stock by that time.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hope there will be a sale this year too.

I missed it last year, does anyone remember what it was like last year? I vaguely remember the post saying every $50 you get a free bottle... But can't remember much else. I didn't get a chance to read the thread before Mara took it down. NuTrix & Ildergreier?
                    I had actually deliberately avoided said sale. I have so many LPs I need to love that I haven't purchased any fragrance for quite some time. My current purchase is the first (aside from pherotines) in over a year I believe
                    I know she usually has a list of going, going, gones, or items from "the vault" or aging items. That is the list of "freebies" that we choose from when we purchase a particular number of more current items. Of course the more you buy, the more "freebies" to choose from the list. That's the gist of it. It's INCREDIBLY generous
                    Mara will post something with more detail when the time comes. Just keep visiting the site to see when
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• I'm probably gonna dive into LPMP in summer. I'm just not sure what to pick!

Comment

• Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                        I'm probably gonna dive into LPMP in summer. I'm just not sure what to pick!
                        Whatever you choose just know that Mara got you When it comes to Pheros or smell goods!

Comment

I'm probably gonna dive into LPMP in summer. I'm just not sure what to pick!
                          Hmm, Black Velvet Pumpkin and White Velvet Pumkin & Pallas is a good start.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• I will definitely make a note... Which pheros would you recommend from her?

Comment

I will definitely make a note... Which pheros would you recommend from her?
                              If anything OCCOs for sure, you can never have too many cops. ????

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Second!

I will definitely make a note... Which pheros would you recommend from her?
                              See my signature.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Vicki Lee I don't actually use cops much

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You will if you get the OCCOs

• SecretV
                                  SecretV commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  And what's so special about it?

Vicki Lee I don't actually use cops much
                                Damn really?????????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X