yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is it P75 in Bad Wolf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it P75 in Bad Wolf?

I never tried P75 and everyone raving about it and if it creates the "connection brain boosting" effect I definitely will get it.

If someone tried Bad Wolf and tested P75 are they similar regarding this effect?

As someone described P75, I suspect it, this is what I need.

The second paragraph is the interesting for me in this description in my next post.

androstenone

Comment

Are you asking if Bad Wolf contains P75 or if Bad Wolf and P75 have similar effects? It's hard to tell which one you're getting at from your post.

Comment

Silvius

Comment

I think the "brainiac" part from Bad Wolf is from P75. Eventually I will test it out.

Comment

I assume you are referring to AD's P75. While I've never used that I have used XS's P75. Never experienced any cognitive enhancement but I can confirm what I've read about it having sexual/alpha properties.

That being said I doubt that Bad Wolf has P75 in it. In order for that to be Garry would have to know what molecule it is. That would require that he buy it from AD then have a lab analysis done to identify it. All at a cost of thousands of dollars. Then spend several thousand more to have it synthesized. I just don't see that happening.

iI don't think P75 is the only molecule to facilitate cognitive enhancement either.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              I assume you are referring to AD's P75. While I've never used that I have used XS's P75. Never experienced any cognitive enhancement but I can confirm what I've read about it having sexual/alpha properties.

That being said I doubt that Bad Wolf has P75 in it. In order for that to be Garry would have to know what molecule it is. That would require that he buy it from AD then have a lab analysis done to identify it. All at a cost of thousands of dollars. Then spend several thousand more to have it synthesized. I just don't see that happening.

iI don't think P75 is the only molecule to facilitate cognitive enhancement either.
              I heard a while ago p75 works great for Latinas can anyone give me imput on this?
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

P75 has always been one of my favorites, I miss it dearly. The XS P75 equivalent was sadly out of stock when I ordered, but I'll definitely give it a try when it returns. I've always called P75 my James Bond molecule. That look and feel. Definitely. And chicks crave it. When I get to try LAL, I'll definitely put Wolf on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                  P75 has always been one of my favorites, I miss it dearly. The XS P75 equivalent was sadly out of stock when I ordered, but I'll definitely give it a try when it returns. I've always called P75 my James Bond molecule. That look and feel. Definitely. And chicks crave it. When I get to try LAL, I'll definitely put Wolf on my list.
                  I have a full bottle of p75 but I'm afraid to lose it as its been out of stock here for a while...
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Hold to that dearly. Curious, what's your favorite P75 dosage to wear?

Comment

Hold to that dearly. Curious, what's your favorite P75 dosage to wear?
                      5mg
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Should be Bad Wolf not just the puny Wolf though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Should be Bad Wolf not just the puny Wolf though.
                          XSteveO do we know when this will be available again?
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

XSteveO do we know when this will be available again?
                            You mean P75 and not BW, right? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

You mean P75 and not BW, right? Lol
                              Hahaha BB I'm not that dumb. Yeah I meant p75
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Hahaha BB I'm not that dumb. Yeah I meant p75

Comment

Haha i know bb no offence taken
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

P75... 5mg is nice. 10 mg is my sweet spot. 2.5 is already too much for many people. That thing is strong.

Comment

Yeah? Never tried above 5 perhaps I should
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

so I'm the dumb one? Damn you Bloodburn! LOL.

Steve O
                                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X