Is it P75 in Bad Wolf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it P75 in Bad Wolf?

I never tried P75 and everyone raving about it and if it creates the "connection brain boosting" effect I definitely will get it.

If someone tried Bad Wolf and tested P75 are they similar regarding this effect?

As someone described P75, I suspect it, this is what I need.

The second paragraph is the interesting for me in this description in my next post.

The excellent description that I found about it:

This was another great molecule that provided excellent effects in the alpha department. During my testing, I found that it used to create an aura of respect around me. it was calm and authoritative, however, it was not intimidating respect like androstenone tends to create. It leans more towards being seen as someone “popular”, yet masculine.

It also had a “brainiac” type of effect on me personally, I would become more articulate and be able to make more mental connections between ideas and my thought processes in my own head. At the same time, it seems to create a physical type of relaxed feeling – of being comfortable in your own skin. There is definitely a feeling of being “centered”, and being one with your body.

In higher doses (and I consider above 5mcg high), it creates a more dominant, attention grabbing aura. I believe it can be sexual, but I think it’s more “sexy” than the arousing type of attraction androstenone creates. For a long time, I suspected this to be androstAnone, however with later experiences I found that there are some minor differences. People seem to rave about this molecule all over the Androtics forum, but I think it’s pretty average and would prefer androstAnone over it.

Comment

Are you asking if Bad Wolf contains P75 or if Bad Wolf and P75 have similar effects? It's hard to tell which one you're getting at from your post.
      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Silvius I believe it does, just by how it makes me feel. It also has other stuff in it obviously. Garry said somewhere that it’s enone based product. So it’s not related to Wolf. It’s totally opposite of it, that’s why it Bad Wolf lol

I also think there’s P75 in Celebrity. This is all based on my perception and experience, so don’t take it as a fact.

Comment

I think the "brainiac" part from Bad Wolf is from P75. Eventually I will test it out.

Comment

I assume you are referring to AD's P75. While I've never used that I have used XS's P75. Never experienced any cognitive enhancement but I can confirm what I've read about it having sexual/alpha properties.

That being said I doubt that Bad Wolf has P75 in it. In order for that to be Garry would have to know what molecule it is. That would require that he buy it from AD then have a lab analysis done to identify it. All at a cost of thousands of dollars. Then spend several thousand more to have it synthesized. I just don't see that happening.

iI don't think P75 is the only molecule to facilitate cognitive enhancement either.
            Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              I assume you are referring to AD's P75. While I've never used that I have used XS's P75. Never experienced any cognitive enhancement but I can confirm what I've read about it having sexual/alpha properties.

That being said I doubt that Bad Wolf has P75 in it. In order for that to be Garry would have to know what molecule it is. That would require that he buy it from AD then have a lab analysis done to identify it. All at a cost of thousands of dollars. Then spend several thousand more to have it synthesized. I just don't see that happening.

iI don't think P75 is the only molecule to facilitate cognitive enhancement either.
              I heard a while ago p75 works great for Latinas can anyone give me imput on this?
              Pheromone XS:
              Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
              Liquid Alchemy Labs:
              Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
              Alpha Dreams:
              Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
              Pheromone Treasures:
              Oil: Latina

Comment

P75 has always been one of my favorites, I miss it dearly. The XS P75 equivalent was sadly out of stock when I ordered, but I'll definitely give it a try when it returns. I've always called P75 my James Bond molecule. That look and feel. Definitely. And chicks crave it. When I get to try LAL, I'll definitely put Wolf on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                  P75 has always been one of my favorites, I miss it dearly. The XS P75 equivalent was sadly out of stock when I ordered, but I'll definitely give it a try when it returns. I've always called P75 my James Bond molecule. That look and feel. Definitely. And chicks crave it. When I get to try LAL, I'll definitely put Wolf on my list.
                  I have a full bottle of p75 but I'm afraid to lose it as its been out of stock here for a while...
                  Pheromone XS:
                  Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                  Alpha Dreams:
                  Pheromone Treasures:

Comment

Hold to that dearly. Curious, what's your favorite P75 dosage to wear?

Comment

Hold to that dearly. Curious, what's your favorite P75 dosage to wear?
                      5mg
                      Pheromone XS:
                      Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                      Alpha Dreams:
                      Pheromone Treasures:

Comment

Should be Bad Wolf not just the puny Wolf though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Should be Bad Wolf not just the puny Wolf though.
                          SteveO do we know when this will be available again?
                          Pheromone XS:
                          Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                          Alpha Dreams:
                          Pheromone Treasures:

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

SteveO do we know when this will be available again?
                            You mean P75 and not BW, right? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

You mean P75 and not BW, right? Lol
                              Hahaha BB I'm not that dumb. Yeah I meant p75
                              Pheromone XS:
                              Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                              Alpha Dreams:
                              Pheromone Treasures:

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Hahaha BB I'm not that dumb. Yeah I meant p75
                                Wasn’t meant to say you were dumb. Just that you quoted my BW quote and SteveO might get confused, lol.

Comment

Haha i know bb no offence taken
                                  Pheromone XS:
                                  Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                                  Alpha Dreams:
                                  Pheromone Treasures:

Comment

P75... 5mg is nice. 10 mg is my sweet spot. 2.5 is already too much for many people. That thing is strong.

Comment

Yeah? Never tried above 5 perhaps I should
                                      Pheromone XS:
                                      Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                                      Alpha Dreams:
                                      Pheromone Treasures:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                      X