yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Closing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    With the prices I saw on that site, I doubt I'll be buying any shine.
    Why don't you like liquid gold that makes you look 30 years younger?

Comment

• happytaps
      happytaps commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I bought Hunted because I was curious, thinking it was a 30ml bottle for $50 ... I was mistaken. :( 5ml ....all the other prices are out of this world.

With the prices I saw on that site, I doubt I'll be buying any shine.
    I hear once you put it on you can also read minds, must be why the price is so high.

Comment

• If it did indeed take 30 years off then I would be worth it's weight in gold. However AD has messed with the concentrations and recipes for some of their products (A314, IS/A & IS/B). I can testify that the IS series is not as good as it used to be. I have no confidence that Shine has not been, or will not be messed with. Sad. I really liked Shine. Thanks goodness I still have some.
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

If it did indeed take 30 years off then I would be worth it's weight in gold. However AD has messed with the concentrations and recipes for some of their products (A314, IS/A & IS/B). I can testify that the IS series is not as good as it used to be. I have no confidence that Shine has not been, or will not be messed with. Sad. I really liked Shine. Thanks goodness I still have some.
        Yes , they're probably looking for ways to save money and kill the product and to be honest i think they are talking stories about why they're closing down. I think sales dropped and the product and brand went down hill. ah well.

Comment

• I see that we have an influx of AD people in the Introductions thread. I have a feeling Steve-O better buckle up!
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I see that we have an influx of AD people in the Introductions thread. I have a feeling Steve-O better buckle up!
          This place is better than AD.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

This place is better than AD.
            I do have to agree with that as i placed an order here and received it in 3 days while i am still waiting for an order from them from Feb. Any questions about it to email get no response and if you question it on the forum or say something they don't like its not long till its gone. As far as I am concerned this place is awesome

Comment

• They messed up there brand. Perhaps they will come back under a new name..
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                They messed up there brand. Perhaps they will come back under a new name..
                They have already returned.
                Androtics.com

Comment

• Don't like the new design and OMG look at these prices!!!!!!! For a company with a messed up reputation they sure are confident charging those prices
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• Dark Water A314 is doubtless expensive because of a number of things, not the least of which is the use of real oudh and real ambergris (presuming that is the case), plus the time spent to mature it. Real ambergris is so expensive that even after 5 years of studying perfumery, I have never bought any to learn about the real thing. I have to use lab created derivatives so far.

Real oudh, I have used. I have the "low grade" that is "only" $475/ounce, which came from trees that were "only" 20 years old on a plantation when they were harvested. The good stuff from the old wild trees (60 years old +) in the right place, distilled properly and aged long enough, ranges up to and over $5,000 for a single mL because it simply cannot be made again; the trees have all been harvested. There literally is no more. Modern science cannot recreate the experience better than they have been doing for the last 10 years already; real oudh is far too complex and nuanced.

Now, that said, I am no defender of Androtics. I am just pointing out what may be some valid reasons for (at least part of) why Dark Water is expensive. I have no idea what the formula is, or how good the quality of their pheromones are or what the concentration is on this product, but I can say that fine fragrances made with real oudh and ambergris are typically $300 and up for a 50 mL bottle. I was reading in the comments and such that it still uses Akuto scent, which did not make sense to me if it has oudh, as Akuto is fresh and oudh is dark, woody, smoky, warm and sometimes even fecal. I personally would never mix real oudh OR real ambergris with Akuto. No way in hell. I'm not thinking Dark Water uses Akuto.

I think what they are trying to do is offer a very high end product version of their flagship product, with special expensive ingredients, age and so forth, to justify the price. I also think that whomever they have doing their copywriting is very much not up to that task, given the price or the selling points. I personally have a couple of partial bottles of A314 r32 left, and I only use them in very rare cases. I won't be buying Dark Water, not only because I have some A314 r32 left, but because I no longer trust the company, and because even given all of the fancy stuff, that seems excessive for 5 mL of oil. Surely if they were using high amounts of oudh, the western nose would not be pleased; and only then could I see it being worth the price, but not for the pheromones included. It would be for the oudh and ambergris, both of which have pheromonoid properties of their own.

It is my opinion that whoever is running Androtics now does not have a good grasp of common sense business practices. I'll be happy to stay right here.

Comment

• Bottom line, they are out of their mind. I can find no logic at all to their marketing tactics. When they first reopened, i thought of getting their P96 oil and TAC, as well as A314 Oil. But look at their prices, 5 ml oil of P96 for 100usd ???. Are you kidding me!!!.
                      I once left an angry review to their reviews area, criticising them about their prices, but it was moderated and never showed up. That says it all for me really, they are shady.

I hope they burn burn burn.

Comment

• AD was entry level , XS is for the pro's.

Comment

• I still have not received an order from Sep 28 2017. There prices are not sustainable and they WILL fall, it is a matter of when?

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                            Prettyrickyboi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This means a lot coming from you. As you know me you and datadragon really tried to stick in there for AD.

• Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
                          I still have not received an order from Sep 28 2017. There prices are not sustainable and they WILL fall, it is a matter of when?
                          That is unbelievable

What was in your order? Have you followed up on them? Is there an ETA?
                          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• They will fail soon. People won't pay that much when there are much better and affordable options. They are so stupid to charge $100 for 5ml of p96
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

• Quite frankly, i am amazed that they still have the funds to operate, or how they managed to dodge some sort of legal actions or lawsuits taken against them, after all the shit they pulled.

When they were on the verge of closing down, they constantly send me their newsletter, explaining this and that, how their prices are so justified after all the blip in the economy, how rare their blends are, and that i was such a priviledged and lucky guy from among a select few to buy their left over products at a high price, blah blah blah mostly constant bullcrap.

Like they think i m sooo stupid that i would actually believe that nonsense, it was more or less insulting.

Comment

• glad you didn't fall for it can't wait for them to crash and burn
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

• Androtics.com has just gotten Turn Up The Heat (TUTH) on the website

30USD for a 5ml Bottle

I remember getting a 30ml Bottle for $40 5 years ago...

However, TUTH does work, I still have half a bottle, and whenever I put a spray on, my girlfriend does most of the work in bed
                                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Yes TUTH works...but I think Evolve is pretty daggon good

• tuth his very very weak compared to evolve
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I think the TAF in it makes it seemingly hit harder...
                                    When I spray TUTH its like something revs up in me. High doses of eNone and TAF do that to me,

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X