yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Closing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are soon history anyway.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Androtics are the past, the future are Pheromonex.
      you wrote the perfect commercial right here.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

you wrote the perfect commercial right here.
        Well, I worked as a copy writer for so long too.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Well, I worked as a copy writer for so long too.
          I see, that line you wrote was simple, yet so effective. bravo
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I see, that line you wrote was simple, yet so effective. bravo
            Thank you, but I don't think it will bring me any awards.
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by ScottBear View Post

At first they were moving them, but then they went back to deleting them and banning people.

And you're right - I'm assuming a lot of people thought they were just scammed. I read complaints from people who found out later that the customer support system was taken down, but if you had tickets there was no way to know when you replied to one.

They just had so many excuses, and nothing was ever their fault when you read through stuff. Oh movers broke things. Oh the new store wasn't finished. Oh our products are harder to do because we don't use china. Oh there was a hurricane. Oh our key formulator is sick.

But with all those set backs, they kept taking orders. Whomever is running that place doesn't have one understanding about customer satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Hawk View Post
                Hi, this is my 1st post on this site, you might recognise me from AD's forums.

Safe to say, I have no idea what is going on over there (AD)!! I did wonder last year when my order didn't ship in the usual 10 days like it usually did (Ordered before Thanksgiving), took until February 13th to arrive!! Endless zendesk messages, (Usually just threw a few mentions in my journal as I knew someone from the company would respond), even got a couple of private messages from Brian prior to shipping , with one pm having a mammoth list of things they did have in stock, my order being held up because of just one product, apparently!!

They sent me out all kinds of things, was only expecting 2 items!! Worth the wait I guess.

I have no idea what this 'membership' thing is that AD Labs is offering, but I have been told I'm one of the select few to be transferred over whenever they go live, apparently there's only 400 people being selected! That's just it though, no one knows when the membership is, or what it is we're going to have to pay, how often, or how much?? Apart from the journals and a few complaint posts in the store, activity over there seems to be dead. Even I haven't posted for a month, work has kind of taken over, so not had the time to concentrate on the testing I usually do.

I found this site, looking for alternatives to AD's mones, and new things to experiment with. Is there anything close to iShine here? It's probably something I've come to have on every order, craziest thing for curing a hangover, lol. Also, I had a quick glance of the store, do we have neroli scent products, or anything similar to that nice orange scent over here? I'm open to everything! Think this might be my 1st step to moving and going down a new mone research path.

NH.
                Last edited by Delight; 04-24-2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• cbrn
                  cbrn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  of course. they are the typical californians who think that getting paid large amounts of money to do nothing and having control over everyone is an entitlement.

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

What a shame for all those people (myself included) that spent countless hours writing reports on their forum. It's all just gone, just like that.

??????What a bunch of dicks.

Comment

The Forum site and original direct sale site have returned.

Comment

I might suggest copying posts from there, starting a journal and adding it to it.

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I've been a user at AD for a few years. Not sure what everyone's experiences are but I will say that although mine was good, I can see the frustration with what happened there at the end, how orders were being placed but not fulfilled or extremely delayed.
                      I personally always had a good experience with them except maybe once or twice an order was delayed or came leaking. But leaks were replace some with new bottles and almost every order can even with a freebie. Once I saw they were having backed up issues for the holidays I didn't order, because previous years taught me my orders would take a long time to get to me so I'm not one of the one she who felt the frustration there at the end of 2017. But I can see where people are coming from. Also I wasn't there much years prior when I guess people were having issues too. I must've came in at a sweet spot in their business.
                      Kind of sad really to see them go, hopefully all isn't lost from the forum, i have an 80 page journal testing 90% of all instant lines, experimones, and putatives. I'm just about familiar with every product even the women's.
                      But honestly I think nearly every product can be made or had from other vendors.. except TAC.
                      I guess we will wait and see.

hey what's up Night hawk!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They aren't offering to download your journal for you to have on your hard disc?

• Jdub
                        Jdub commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You know, I hadn't thought to ask, good idea, thanks!

Well it's about fucking time they burned down.

That place was the devil, and they were a complete scam.

Big ol circle jerk.

Comment

URGENT NEWS!

I just tried logging into pheromonetalk.com and the site is up! So is AndroticsDirect! Is this for real??

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn1959 View Post
                          URGENT NEWS!

I just tried logging into pheromonetalk.com and the site is up! So is AndroticsDirect! Is this for real??
                          It's my belief that the site is just not being maintained.
                          I think you'll continue to see it go down and come up as they transition to AndroticsLab

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn1959 View Post
                            URGENT NEWS!

I placed 3 items in my cart and I was ready to make this purchase and the error message says:
                            Sorry. Checkout is currently unavailable. Please turn to your store administrator for assistance.

Comment

P130 was a good one, I think I'll miss it most of all. I don't believe any other vendors carry anything quite like it.

Comment

This is like the 4th or 5th time they have "rebranded".

Nothing new except the closed user base now.

I have a feeling they were just cycling through the compounds list.

but where they started in the neuro steroid lineup is anyones guess.

the issue with ad is the secrecy of unknown molecules. You never really know what they are.

Are they inhibitors? Are they estrogen blockers, t-blockers, who knows for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by djAndarial View Post

the issue with ad is the secrecy of unknown molecules. You never really know what they are.

Are they inhibitors? Are they estrogen blockers, t-blockers, who knows for sure.
                                  Really, 4th or 5th time? I'm interested to know about that. I only know of androticsdirect.

Comment

Originally posted by djAndarial View Post

So you think they may relaunch?
                                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                                    PXS
                                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                    AD
                                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

So you think they may relaunch?
                                      They will relaunch as AndroticsLab.
                                      Looks like you're an old timer, I see the Spaceland in your stash lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X