Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are soon history anyway.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Androtics are the past, the future are Pheromonex.
      you wrote the perfect commercial right here.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

you wrote the perfect commercial right here.
        Well, I worked as a copy writer for so long too.
        Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Well, I worked as a copy writer for so long too.
          I see, that line you wrote was simple, yet so effective. bravo

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I see, that line you wrote was simple, yet so effective. bravo
            Thank you, but I don't think it will bring me any awards.
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by ScottBear View Post

At first they were moving them, but then they went back to deleting them and banning people.

And you're right - I'm assuming a lot of people thought they were just scammed. I read complaints from people who found out later that the customer support system was taken down, but if you had tickets there was no way to know when you replied to one.

They just had so many excuses, and nothing was ever their fault when you read through stuff. Oh movers broke things. Oh the new store wasn't finished. Oh our products are harder to do because we don't use china. Oh there was a hurricane. Oh our key formulator is sick.

But with all those set backs, they kept taking orders. Whomever is running that place doesn't have one understanding about customer satisfaction.
              There were too many excuses made to redirect people’s thinking about the mismanagement that was taking place right before their eyes. They should have refunded people’s money right away if the products weren’t available.

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Hawk View Post
                Hi, this is my 1st post on this site, you might recognise me from AD's forums.

Safe to say, I have no idea what is going on over there (AD)!! I did wonder last year when my order didn't ship in the usual 10 days like it usually did (Ordered before Thanksgiving), took until February 13th to arrive!! Endless zendesk messages, (Usually just threw a few mentions in my journal as I knew someone from the company would respond), even got a couple of private messages from Brian prior to shipping , with one pm having a mammoth list of things they did have in stock, my order being held up because of just one product, apparently!!

They sent me out all kinds of things, was only expecting 2 items!! Worth the wait I guess.

I have no idea what this 'membership' thing is that AD Labs is offering, but I have been told I'm one of the select few to be transferred over whenever they go live, apparently there's only 400 people being selected! That's just it though, no one knows when the membership is, or what it is we're going to have to pay, how often, or how much?? Apart from the journals and a few complaint posts in the store, activity over there seems to be dead. Even I haven't posted for a month, work has kind of taken over, so not had the time to concentrate on the testing I usually do.

I found this site, looking for alternatives to AD's mones, and new things to experiment with. Is there anything close to iShine here? It's probably something I've come to have on every order, craziest thing for curing a hangover, lol. Also, I had a quick glance of the store, do we have neroli scent products, or anything similar to that nice orange scent over here? I'm open to everything! Think this might be my 1st step to moving and going down a new mone research path.

NH.
                They can say it will be an elite chosen few that will be granted access to try their products in the world. What they’re doing is playing on people’s egos and sense of curiosity. It could be a thousand members, but nobody will know the real numbers except for the people running the company. They need to use a good number of people to start out with to be effective in getting new people to be willing to pay a fee to be part of their club. If the fee to be included is $10 a month for 400 people, that’s almost $50,000 annual profit for them. The strong censorship of their forums will have a very strong influence on what their customers think about the company and their products. They will use the false sense of privacy along with a feeling of inclusiveness to exploit their “members” just like they used their customers love for their products to exploit them into letting them hold on to their money all those months. It’s about having control over their customers.
                Last edited by Delight; 04-24-2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

What a shame for all those people (myself included) that spent countless hours writing reports on their forum. It's all just gone, just like that.

​​​​​​What a bunch of dicks.
                  In order to sell to other people that’s a unique opportunity to pay to be a “member”, they have to have a clean internet history. They’re just doing this to protect their image.

Comment

The Forum site and original direct sale site have returned.

Comment

I might suggest copying posts from there, starting a journal and adding it to it.

Steve O
                      This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
                      I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I've been a user at AD for a few years. Not sure what everyone's experiences are but I will say that although mine was good, I can see the frustration with what happened there at the end, how orders were being placed but not fulfilled or extremely delayed.
                        I personally always had a good experience with them except maybe once or twice an order was delayed or came leaking. But leaks were replace some with new bottles and almost every order can even with a freebie. Once I saw they were having backed up issues for the holidays I didn't order, because previous years taught me my orders would take a long time to get to me so I'm not one of the one she who felt the frustration there at the end of 2017. But I can see where people are coming from. Also I wasn't there much years prior when I guess people were having issues too. I must've came in at a sweet spot in their business.
                        Kind of sad really to see them go, hopefully all isn't lost from the forum, i have an 80 page journal testing 90% of all instant lines, experimones, and putatives. I'm just about familiar with every product even the women's.
                        But honestly I think nearly every product can be made or had from other vendors.. except TAC.
                        I guess we will wait and see.

hey what's up Night hawk!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They aren't offering to download your journal for you to have on your hard disc?

• Jdub
                          Jdub commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You know, I hadn't thought to ask, good idea, thanks!

Well it's about fucking time they burned down.

That place was the devil, and they were a complete scam.

Big ol circle jerk.

Comment

URGENT NEWS!

I just tried logging into pheromonetalk.com and the site is up! So is AndroticsDirect! Is this for real??

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn1959 View Post
                            URGENT NEWS!

I just tried logging into pheromonetalk.com and the site is up! So is AndroticsDirect! Is this for real??
                            It's my belief that the site is just not being maintained.
                            I think you'll continue to see it go down and come up as they transition to AndroticsLab

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn1959 View Post
                              URGENT NEWS!

I placed 3 items in my cart and I was ready to make this purchase and the error message says:
                              Sorry. Checkout is currently unavailable. Please turn to your store administrator for assistance.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                              X