yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Closing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jdub View Post
    hey what's up Night hawk!
    Hey Jdub! You've found this great place too!!

I downloaded every page of my journal to MS word a couple of months back, when words went around that they were closing the store. It's my work, my thoughts; and contains stuff that probably shouldn't of been posted online, maybe written into a book with a lock attached, but still, you know me, I have to clear my head, write down everything, whether I'm testing mones or not. Just be aware, all the pages on AD are nowhere near what you'll end up with in A4 paper format on say MS word, lol. In my case I downloaded 984 pages (A4), basically everything from the past 8 years!

I continue to write in my journal, but not on AD. I have it stored in a backend area of one of my sites, lol, call me mad, I'm running on AD fumes. Only thing I have loads of, is the iShine oil that they sent me in my final order. It's nothing like the spray version, that wakes me up, makes me smile. The oil version is slow to take effect, I don't feel the same self effects and I personally, don't think it lasts as long either. No idea if there's an iShine alternative here or elsewhere? I guess I'm on the hunt to find it, now I've moved from AD, in search of new mone research.

....So quick update for me for those that shot me down on my last visit, from being shown this thread directly from google; and not posting in the "Hello" section first. Well, the 'New members' forum, I've said, "Hello;" on my last visit; and I've finally managed to place an order a couple of minutes ago. Xist and evolve I've gone for, got to start somewhere I guess, those two being my first mones here.

As for AD, well their old website/forums are still up; and I was on the understanding from my last visit here, that their labs site url had expired. Seems not, from reading above, as I've just had a look at what they were on about months ago! My god, those prices!! Who in their right mind would pay those prices for one product, let alone several?!! They've shot themselves in the foot, on that pricing!!

A314 'Dark Water' 222.29GBP
    A314 (Original) 99.22GBP
    A314 (Under 30's) 68.46GBP
    CTTM (I'm guessing Version 2) 76.15GBP
    P96 76.15GBP
    Mole C 91.53

....I could go on with the pricing, but jeebus!! No offence, but, that Mole C is sold at 7.5mcg in a 5ml bottle. I used to buy 10mcg at 32.20GBP for a 30ML bottle! Seriously, someone didn't think that through when they stuck those prices on there!!

More to the point, how can they fulfill orders? I placed my last order in November 2017; and it took until March 2018 for them to ship it to me, with every promise in between/explanation for the delay!! I know there are people there, still waiting!! I know this, as they've posted so in the lengthy post from Jasmin. Why people can't be up-front and tell the truth is beyond me?! They'd of gotten a better response had they of done so.

I was told they were buying mones from Switzerland, I never spotted anything on the bottles to say if they were made in, or outside the US. Kinda just took their word for it. Not going to lie, I miss my daily spray of iShine. 8 years, safe to say I may have gotten a tad addicted to it. It was like a smile in a bottle; and made those around me act in a similar way. However, I wasn't one for just sticking to the contents of one bottle! I'm someone that likes to take say a 5ml spray bottle and measure out a bit of this and a bit of that, seal it up, shake the bottle and see what outcome comes of the mad mix in the bottle. Some things worked, some made me think twice about mixing certain mones together; and some gave off a god awful smell!

Still, I feel like I'm writing one of my journal entries in here, kinda waiting for my delivery to arrive in the next 30-60 days, going by what the email just said, lol. Is it coming by carrier pigeon, lol?

Ah well, nice to be here. New home, new mones journey.

NH.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      Whats up man . You'll like the products..but I must say the dark water read was pretty interesting.

• Welcome , just like you I come from AD after they flopped hard. From my research, barely legal is somewhat like mx597, API more like they classical a314. Still looking for a TUTH replacement. Evolve I read so much good things about it. I can't wait until the oil base evolve comes out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Night_Hawk View Post

I was told they were buying mones from Switzerland, I never spotted anything on the bottles to say if they were made in, or outside the US. Kinda just took their word for it. Not going to lie, I miss my daily spray of iShine. 8 years, safe to say I may have gotten a tad addicted to it. It was like a smile in a bottle; and made those around me act in a similar way. However, I wasn't one for just sticking to the contents of one bottle! I'm someone that likes to take say a 5ml spray bottle and measure out a bit of this and a bit of that, seal it up, shake the bottle and see what outcome comes of the mad mix in the bottle. Some things worked, some made me think twice about mixing certain mones together; and some gave off a god awful smell!

NH.
      So Scottie2Hottie has created a mix that's said to be better than Instant Shine. Radiance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

So Scottie2Hottie has created a mix that's said to be better than Instant Shine. Radiance.
        ....and where do I find this mix 'Radiance'?!!

Clearly AD didn't love me as much as they said they did, as I never got one of these adopter emails I keep hearing about, lol, ah well their loss. Those prices though, I cannot believe how high they are!

I got my XS order yesterday, and have been comparing the bottles against the AD ones. How professional looking are these XS bottles/labels!! The very fact that XS tells you what's in the products on the store, is pretty good too - AD were very secretive about what they put in their products! Not to mention, their forums are up and down more times in the past month than a child obsessed with their shiney new yo-yo!! I wish that wasn't the case as I could do with an olympic sized swimming pool full of iShine, lol, but, Radiance, I'm interested to hear more about this!

NH.

Comment

Clearly AD didn't love me as much as they said they did, as I never got one of these adopter emails I keep hearing about, lol, ah well their loss. Those prices though, I cannot believe how high they are!

I got my XS order yesterday, and have been comparing the bottles against the AD ones. How professional looking are these XS bottles/labels!! The very fact that XS tells you what's in the products on the store, is pretty good too - AD were very secretive about what they put in their products! Not to mention, their forums are up and down more times in the past month than a child obsessed with their shiney new yo-yo!! I wish that wasn't the case as I could do with an olympic sized swimming pool full of iShine, lol, but, Radiance, I'm interested to hear more about this!

NH.
          Radiance is my conceptual brainchild. Only myself and two others have ever used it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

When will it be for sale?

Comment

NH.
              I been using AD for years, their stuff is not bad, but i tested for the first time any XS product. One drop of Evolve oil and 4 sprays of crush from the sample bottle, let me tell you it wasn't just sexual but it seemed like my value went up, she was also glowing with happiness. AD is over priced and under performs . Only product that i will miss from them is the TUTH and XS has a spray that is just like that one, so no loss at all leaving them. Thank goodness for this site.
              Last edited by MRSNAKE; 08-19-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey Shannon611, ill send you something to trade for Hunted.

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For some reason I thought they would use the same A314 classic scent, so I guess I was wrong.
                  Exactly what experience did you have with Dark Water to say its killer?

• Just an FYI... Yesterday I got a partial shipment from AD. It came with no ticket, no Note, just the juice. I still have items I am waiting on, but this did restore my faith. The order was from last November.

Comment

• I was miffed when they took the cops out of IS/A and IS/B. I have no clue who the rocket scientist who came up with that idea was. It was like "Give me a sexy blend and then break one of my legs so I can't roll my hips properly". It still stupifys me.
                  My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• Originally posted by jimgee View Post
                    Just an FYI... Yesterday I got a partial shipment from AD. It came with no ticket, no Note, just the juice. I still have items I am waiting on, but this did restore my faith. The order was from last November.
                    Faith is gone as for me, I've got the best results off mones trying the XS for the first time!

Comment

• Comment

• Also when ordered waited three weeks and canceled order. Then they sent my order. Now everything ships that day or next and have it 2 days
                        later. With 2 day shipping.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like the forum is now down also.
                            My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                              Looks like the forum is now down also.
                              WoW , that's insane! Ah well, I'm glad i found this site.

Comment

• This site is still up, WOW look at those prices! LOL

A314 cologne is a powerful blend of 17 pheromones that enhance your confidence and gives you amazing social experiences you will never forget

Comment

• I see there is no more Shine, IS/A or IS/B. An half the woman's products as compared to the mens.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    They haven't finished rolling out the womens products now.
                                    However I told then they should definitely get Instant Shine out asap.

• Thinking of getting TAC but the price is pretty high for only 5 mL.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I think its always been that way for the oil. The Molecule C oil was pretty good though. I spilled it and so my experience was short lived. But its good stuff.

• With the prices I saw on that site, I doubt I'll be buying any shine.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X