yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Closing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DssMaster View Post
    I think that if they re-structure and put their sh!t together, they have a chance to again become a leader in this industry. It all comes down to basically treating their customers with respect with great customer service, as well as bringing back the quality they were onced praised for in their products. I'm a old member, so there's a possibility of me trying their stuff out when they do decided to come back. For now, I'll concentrate on the few, but good companies offering a good line of products.
    They don't seem to be doing that well right now with it. Between censorship of posts from individuals who are just looking for their product, closing down their zendesk (without telling people with open tickets), and just flat out not making public communications on the status.

Comment

Hi, this is my 1st post on this site, you might recognise me from AD's forums.

Safe to say, I have no idea what is going on over there (AD)!! I did wonder last year when my order didn't ship in the usual 10 days like it usually did (Ordered before Thanksgiving), took until February 13th to arrive!! Endless zendesk messages, (Usually just threw a few mentions in my journal as I knew someone from the company would respond), even got a couple of private messages from Brian prior to shipping , with one pm having a mammoth list of things they did have in stock, my order being held up because of just one product, apparently!!

They sent me out all kinds of things, was only expecting 2 items!! Worth the wait I guess.

I have no idea what this 'membership' thing is that AD Labs is offering, but I have been told I'm one of the select few to be transferred over whenever they go live, apparently there's only 400 people being selected! That's just it though, no one knows when the membership is, or what it is we're going to have to pay, how often, or how much?? Apart from the journals and a few complaint posts in the store, activity over there seems to be dead. Even I haven't posted for a month, work has kind of taken over, so not had the time to concentrate on the testing I usually do.

I found this site, looking for alternatives to AD's mones, and new things to experiment with. Is there anything close to iShine here? It's probably something I've come to have on every order, craziest thing for curing a hangover, lol. Also, I had a quick glance of the store, do we have neroli scent products, or anything similar to that nice orange scent over here? I'm open to everything! Think this might be my 1st step to moving and going down a new mone research path.

NH.

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Hawk View Post

Safe to say, I have no idea what is going on over there (AD)!! I did wonder last year when my order didn't ship in the usual 10 days like it usually did (Ordered before Thanksgiving), took until February 13th to arrive!! Endless zendesk messages, (Usually just threw a few mentions in my journal as I knew someone from the company would respond), even got a couple of private messages from Brian prior to shipping , with one pm having a mammoth list of things they did have in stock, my order being held up because of just one product, apparently!!

They sent me out all kinds of things, was only expecting 2 items!! Worth the wait I guess.

I have no idea what this 'membership' thing is that AD Labs is offering, but I have been told I'm one of the select few to be transferred over whenever they go live, apparently there's only 400 people being selected! That's just it though, no one knows when the membership is, or what it is we're going to have to pay, how often, or how much?? Apart from the journals and a few complaint posts in the store, activity over there seems to be dead. Even I haven't posted for a month, work has kind of taken over, so not had the time to concentrate on the testing I usually do.

I found this site, looking for alternatives to AD's mones, and new things to experiment with. Is there anything close to iShine here? It's probably something I've come to have on every order, craziest thing for curing a hangover, lol. Also, I had a quick glance of the store, do we have neroli scent products, or anything similar to that nice orange scent over here? I'm open to everything! Think this might be my 1st step to moving and going down a new mone research path.

NH.
        No, I don't recognize you... And your first post you choose to make on here instead of the introductions thread?

Ahem...anyway! We offer an amazing thing called the search tool. It is free to use, believe it or not. Though, I am sure Odyssey will cure a great many things for you if you were to buy that...

(Forgive me; I have had no coffee today.)

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Hawk View Post

NH.
          Couldn't care less if AD goes exclusive. The morons are just shooting themselves in the foot. The only thing interest to me was Instant Shine and since I discovered Radiance I have no need for AD anymore.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            sOOo tell us Scottie, is it labeled as Radiance *puts on gloves and skimask*

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            It's labeled Radiation so no one will touch it.

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            It's labeled Radiation so no one will touch it.

I wonder why the remaining employees, chemists from there havent joined other companies or set up new company of their own yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
            I wonder why the remaining employees, chemists from there havent joined other companies or set up new company of their own yet.
            According to them their senior chemist has a serious illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

According to them their senior chemist has a serious illness.
              There are so many weird reasons like these coming from them. Prices ridiculous. Seems like they dont care about customers anymore.
              I believe, someone has bought their rights to sell some of their highly effective products to common people, against a big chunk of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

There are so many weird reasons like these coming from them. Prices ridiculous. Seems like they dont care about customers anymore.

They don't. They just want your money

I believe, someone has bought their rights to sell some of their highly effective products to common people, against a big chunk of money.
                I wonder if it will ne rebranded. Seems they've sold their soul to the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

No, I don't recognize you... And your first post you choose to make on here instead of the introductions thread?

Ahem...anyway! We offer an amazing thing called the search tool. It is free to use, believe it or not. Though, I am sure Odyssey will cure a great many things for you if you were to buy that...

(Forgive me; I have had no coffee today.)
                  Sorry. I didn't mean to not introduce myself! I just found this thread through looking for alternatives to AD's line on Google's endless links, registered and came back in here (This thread), on the return link. I've not actually explored the other parts of the forums as yet (Only the storefront, briefly a few minutes ago), will do so now!

Personally, I don't know what is going on at AD, I guess not everyone cares, I can get why after reading this thread; and in the 8 years of frequenting that site/using their products, I too have been on the receiving end over the years, shipping delays, products in stock but not available even though the store lets you buy them just the same, leaky bottles (Apparently, the plane pressure forces the liquid out, during transport?!), lockouts from the forums (As well as having your posts moderated or removed), the prices for some things are nuts, the emails that you get to say your products had shipped was a false statement as they'd still be in a queue in the lab, the zendesk would eventually respond a day or two later . I could go on, but most of you in here have probably experienced it yourselves, so already know where I'm coming from. Still, I kept buying from there, as a handful of products were appealing to me and when I had the chance, or they threw a freebie my way, I'd get to experiment in something new.

That said, I'm looking to continue with mone experimentation; and I think, what with no news, no emails, nothing, that AD may be coming to an end, it's time to broaden the horizons so to speak and look for a new home. I had a brief look at the store front of this site, before coming back to this post, seems to have some interesting products that I think I could start off with.

So, with that, I'm off to the intro forum.
                  NH.

Comment

It looks like AndroticsDirect.com and the PheroTalk forum has been taken offline.
                    I'm not sure if that's temporary or for good.
                    Attached Files

Comment

It looks like AndroticsDirect.com and the PheroTalk forum has been taken offline.
                      The store page had a note when I went to it saying how they closed and to wait for the new store to open. All those poor people waiting for orders, no way to return something if something was wrong, no way to reach out for assistance (not that it matters, since they just delete peoples requests for help and then apparently ban them).

Honestly, those people with unfullied orders should probably just do disputes and get their money back. They have cut off all ways to communicate to them now.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottBear View Post

The store page had a note when I went to it saying how they closed and to wait for the new store to open. All those poor people waiting for orders, no way to return something if something was wrong, no way to reach out for assistance (not that it matters, since they just delete peoples requests for help and then apparently ban them).

Honestly, those people with unfullied orders should probably just do disputes and get their money back. They have cut off all ways to communicate to them now.
                        That is just terrible.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

They did have a thread in their forum that they moved those complaints to and had an admin responding there. But yes in the beginning I do remember them banning people.

There it was stated that some people were refunded after request, but I assume most people who don't visit the forum just thought they were scammed. I'd say it took 2 and a half months to get my order, but they made up for it so I'm cool.

Comment

They did have a thread in their forum that they moved those complaints to and had an admin responding there. But yes in the beginning I do remember them banning people.

There it was stated that some people were refunded after request, but I assume most people who don't visit the forum just thought they were scammed. I'd say it took 2 and a half months to get my order, but they made up for it so I'm cool.
                            At first they were moving them, but then they went back to deleting them and banning people.

And you're right - I'm assuming a lot of people thought they were just scammed. I read complaints from people who found out later that the customer support system was taken down, but if you had tickets there was no way to know when you replied to one.

They just had so many excuses, and nothing was ever their fault when you read through stuff. Oh movers broke things. Oh the new store wasn't finished. Oh our products are harder to do because we don't use china. Oh there was a hurricane. Oh our key formulator is sick.

But with all those set backs, they kept taking orders. Whomever is running that place doesn't have one understanding about customer satisfaction.

Comment

At first they were moving them, but then they went back to deleting them and banning people.

And you're right - I'm assuming a lot of people thought they were just scammed. I read complaints from people who found out later that the customer support system was taken down, but if you had tickets there was no way to know when you replied to one.

They just had so many excuses, and nothing was ever their fault when you read through stuff. Oh movers broke things. Oh the new store wasn't finished. Oh our products are harder to do because we don't use china. Oh there was a hurricane. Oh our key formulator is sick.

But with all those set backs, they kept taking orders. Whomever is running that place doesn't have one understanding about customer satisfaction.
                              As much as I try to stick up for them, I must say you are right.
                              That's many mistakes and there really isn't a master excuse for it.

Comment

What a shame for all those people (myself included) that spent countless hours writing reports on their forum. It's all just gone, just like that.

??????What a bunch of dicks.

Comment

Androtics are the past, the future are Pheromonex.
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

They always touted the fact that they only used American made chemicals. I would be surprised if they switched to Chinese to save buck. It would certainly explain the decline in quality. Their business practices are dishonest. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't dishonest about everything else in their operation. People thought they were getting scammed because they ARE getting scammed. A guy said just the other day that he's been waiting 6 months on his order. Chances are if he does get any product it won't be what he ordered. They have a habit of sending whatever they damn well please. Screw the customer.

Comment

Of course you're cool with them. They sent you thousands of dollars worth of free stuff for being a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Of course you're cool with them. They sent you thousands of dollars worth of free stuff for being a fanboy.
                                        *Kanye Shrug*

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X