yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Closing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

You can be our spy! I only have forum membership, never post anything though.
    lol spy. I will be genuinely interested in what they are doing. But I'll report what it's like for sure

Comment

I was reading my old posts in that website and is so funny, and steveO was an administrator and he took old my journals and put it together in one post hehe
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
        I was reading my old posts in that website and is so funny, and steveO was an administrator and he took old my journals and put it together in one post hehe
        Lol, yeah. Back in the day I remember complaining about something on the forum and SteveO sending me a warning. I was like 19 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Lol, yeah. Back in the day I remember complaining about something on the forum and SteveO sending me a warning. I was like 19 years old
          Haha that's was how I discovered this forum cause I was reading about SteveO and his new company and finally get here haha
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Instant honesty

Comment

Haha that's was how I discovered this forum cause I was reading about SteveO and his new company and finally get here haha
            Yeah, someone on Pherotalk mentioned and and I asked around at pherotruth to get the forum and site. Great day.

Comment

Yeah, someone on Pherotalk mentioned and and I asked around at pherotruth to get the forum and site. Great day.
              Yeah I was in those 2 forum but when I start in this one the other ones I forgot them.
              Xsr89
              Instant honesty

Comment

I don't know what there plan will be yet. I can inquire further. Looks like they have the domain for AndroticsLab.com hosted by Shopify.
                I have heard some people say it might be a monthly subscription service.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I have heard some people say it might be a monthly subscription service.
                  Pay for the forum?? Wth
                  Xsr89
                  Instant honesty

Comment

Pay for the forum?? Wth
                    No, the forum will be the same according to Brian

Comment

No, the forum will be the same according to Brian
                      Ok well I am not posting over there but I was curious about that.
                      Xsr89
                      Instant honesty

Comment

Ok well I am not posting over there but I was curious about that.
                        I think you will need to pay a monthly fee and they will send a selection of mones to you each month. That's pure speculation at the moment though.

Comment

I think you will need to pay a monthly fee and they will send a selection of mones to you each month. That's pure speculation at the moment though.
                          Oh ok well if it was like that the fee have to be more than 30$ I guess
                          Xsr89
                          Instant honesty

Comment

Yeah, we are all just speculating the hell out of it. Trying to figure out what the new and improved AD gonna be like.

Patience, pretty soon I am sure we will find out so we can decide how to move forward. Whether it is for us or not for us.

I think one of their marketing tactics is how they went about selling gold and diamonds and other name brand items. Make it something that is not easy to get, you will be super special and climb up the social ladder if you get it and so once you get that idea in your head. You end up paying some thing you can get much cheaper and better that is super over-priced.

It is a smart,marketing strategy, don't hate anyone's hustle really. Just waiting to see what the victim count is gonna be like

Comment

30 bucks a month to get mones sent every month ain't so bad...could be pretty good as long as it's not like a contract thing and cancel anytime.

Comment

• KateD
                                KateD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                victim #1 ....ahhahahahahah

• Prettyrickyboi
                                Prettyrickyboi commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Lol, I can be hopelessly gullible.

Oh ok well if it was like that the fee have to be more than 30$ I guess
                              Well it depends. They could probably send you a few leaky togo bottles for 30 bucks.
                              ????

Comment

• KateD
                                KateD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                aahhahahaahahaha

Well it depends. They could probably send you a few leaky togo bottles for 30 bucks.
                              ????
                              LOL, yall are terrible.

Just cooking them lol

Comment

????
                                Xsr89
                                Instant honesty

Comment

KateD

Comment

I don't blame Androtics for producing watered down versions of their flagship product, as it was discussed previously by one of their employees that the problem was there were some molecules that were hard to come by. Can't remember the post, but I think it mentioned something about their source going out of business, or not being able to ship certain molecules out to the US. What Androtics should have done, is to be honest right from the beginning and letting members know about it, by either updating the product's page description. So the blame is on them for not being honest/admitting it, especially after the price increase. I was one of the lucky one that got to test A314 back in 2008, and it is still the product used to compare just about every alpha product that comes to market.

There was some idiot that went by the name of Sebastian, and he was the one that went around banning members on the P.Talk forum. I made some comments about the newer batches of A314 not being as good as the vintage batches, and he straight up got upset about it. I told him I wasn't attacking A.D., that I was just being honest about what's going on and just expressing my opinion. Reminded him that the forum was supposed to be about us members discussing our experiences, both positive and negative. He did not ban me, but ended up limiting my account, to the point I could not post much. Last I heard is that he got fired, too many people complained about him I guess. Too bad the damage was already done.

I think that if they re-structure and put their sh!t together, they have a chance to again become a leader in this industry. It all comes down to basically treating their customers with respect with great customer service, as well as bringing back the quality they were onced praised for in their products. I'm a old member, so there's a possibility of me trying their stuff out when they do decided to come back. For now, I'll concentrate on the few, but good companies offering a good line of products.
                                    Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                                    Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                                    LPMP: TLG
                                    Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                                    Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                                    PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                                    Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Making customers wait 3-4 months then randomly substituting the product they ordered with whatever they deem fit is NOT great customer service. After the way they've treated former forum members and now customers I hope they fail and karma catches up with them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X