yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Closing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androtics Closing Down

New post from on Androtics website:

"After 13 years, Androtics Direct will be shutting down shortly. When we return, we will be a members only site and no longer accept orders from the public. If you still want to order, we'll honor legacy pricing and sizes during the last weeks of operation. However, expect long delays, similar to when websites are featured on "Shark Tank". Thank you for understanding."

I've put up a few products I have for sale on this websites Trading Post.

I won't miss them.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
      New post from on Androtics website:

"After 13 years, Androtics Direct will be shutting down shortly. When we return, we will be a members only site and no longer accept orders from the public. If you still want to order, we'll honor legacy pricing and sizes during the last weeks of operation. However, expect long delays, similar to when websites are featured on "Shark Tank". Thank you for understanding."

I've put up a few products I have for sale on this websites Trading Post.

So they are closing down and even setting up a whole new scam game for when they return. No longer accept orders from the public, expect long delays. I pity the people who actually believe in them still and go ahead and put in their hard earned money in there. Smh!!!

Comment

The only way they can limit their market and still make a profit is to greatly increase prices. The privileged few who are "members" are going to pay thru the nose. This business model makes no sense and is destined to fail.

Comment

I have no experience with Androtics products, not lurked their forums much. But reading about them from others, and now this, feels freakish. Hope these kind of things never happens to any other genuine pheromone company.

Comment

I don't have any issues with Androtics, they do have products that I have liked and I have had good memories and bad ones.
            I think their structure is going to be a membership fee or something probably.
            No I don't think its the best idea..but we will see.
            I'm an uncannily hopeful and optimistic person most times. lol

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Awwwwww!

You don't think people will see through their scam and look for mones elsewhere?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              You don't think people will see through their scam and look for mones elsewhere?
              I think they will and already have lost a lot of loyal customers and stans...
              However this is the same company that came out with A314 when it was great and nothing compared.
              Still to this day products are compared to it and most if not all of them fail to live up to it.
              TAC, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty and a ton of Mx's although sketchy at times where pretty great.
              Putative which even XS has made alternatives to.
              Ammo, Turn up the Heat..these standard products made them HUGE.
              They took a nose dive and its unfortunate to see them resort to some of the things that they have based on some of the stories I have heard.
              I think the reason people hate Androtics so much is because they had a system that worked and handled situations the wrong way a lot..these same people probably deep down just wish they would have stuck to their guns and are disappointed.
              I don't wish bad on anyone or any company and I hope for the best in their plans for the future.
              Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 02-01-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I think they will and already have lost a lot of loyal customers and stans...
                However this is the same company that came out with A314 when it was great and nothing compared.
                Still to this day products are compared to it and most if not all of them fail to live up to it.
                TAC, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty and a ton of Mx's although not sketchy at times where pretty great.
                Putative which even XS has made alternatives to.
                Ammo, Turn up the Heat..these standard products made them HUGE.
                They took a nose dive and its unfortunate to see them resort to some of the things that they have based on some of the stories I have heard.
                I think the reason people hate Androtics so much is because they had a system that worked and handled situations the wrong way a lot..these same people probably deep down just wish they would have stuck to their guns and are disappointed.
                I don't wish bad on anyone or any company and I hope for the best in their plans for the future.
                I believe you are spot on about that. I believe it more has to do with being disappointed and expecting more from a company that started off so great. Let us just wait and see but all in all we want to make sure they aren't trying to take advantage of that loyalty

Comment

I always hear the stories about "legendary" products like MAG, old AM, old A314...All these years of experimentation, more competition, etc., I just find it hard to believe those products haven't been surpassed. If not, I have faith Mone Masters like Steve-O will find a way to get it done!

Comment

I only recently bought putatives off of someone else. I've read so much about Androtics before I started my first mone purchases and the only good thing I know about them is their putatives.

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                    I always hear the stories about "legendary" products like MAG, old AM, old A314...All these years of experimentation, more competition, etc., I just find it hard to believe those products haven't been surpassed. If not, I have faith Mone Masters like Steve-O will find a way to get it done!
                    I just got this AM NOS that is supposed to be 70% of the old AM. I don't find it legendary or anything, lol. Perhaps they have molecules that were banned in those old ones?

Comment

I bought so many pheros from to many companies, I bought a couple from AD, instant shine, instant openes, turn up the heat, instant honesty, ammunition, the only one good for me was instant honesty.
                      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                      Xsr89
                      Barely legal spray (unscented)
                      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                      Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
                        I bought so many pheros from to many companies, I bought a couple from AD, instant shine, instant openes, turn up the heat, instant honesty, ammunition, the only one good for me was instant honesty.
                        I do want to try Instant Honesty, idk, I just never got around to trying it.
                        I hear it goes well with A314. If someone has it, I would be interested in a trade of some sort.

Comment

I do want to try Instant Honesty, idk, I just never got around to trying it.
                          I hear it goes well with A314. If someone has it, I would be interested in a trade of some sort.
                          I still have half bottle but is since 2011 so I don't know if still working, I used a couple of times but didn't see any because the circumstances wasn't ideal
                          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                          Xsr89
                          Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

I still have half bottle but is since 2011 so I don't know if still working, I used a couple of times but didn't see any because the circumstances wasn't ideal
                            ill trade you a 30mL of P86 for it

Comment

Anybody know how you go about becoming a member?

Comment

ill trade you a 30mL of P86 for it
                                Hi where do you live? Cause I live in Spain and the shipping maybe is a problem.
                                Xsr89
                                Instant honesty

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yeah, I live in USA, Virginia.

• josebest
                                  josebest commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  It's a long way hahah

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                                Anybody know how you go about becoming a member?
                                I don't know what there plan will be yet. I can inquire further. Looks like they have the domain for AndroticsLab.com hosted by Shopify.

Comment

I don't know what there plan will be yet. I can inquire further. Looks like they have the domain for AndroticsLab.com hosted by Shopify.
                                  You can be our spy! I only have forum membership, never post anything though.

Comment

I just tried my login in that forum almost 4 years last time that I was there and it's working hehe
                                    Xsr89
                                    Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X