yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Direct Product Breakdowns in Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I was told that privately. Idk if it was mentioned on theirs boards or what. It could be that they're not planning to restock anything anymore. I can't access their forum so I can't investigate myself.
    Smh, blocked on the forum? Why?

Comment

Good question. I have no idea. These days anyone who talks about a competitor or says anything against Androtics gets banned. I've probably done both. If you're not a fanboy you get the boot. I've been banned for at least two years now. I was off the forum for quite awhile so it could have been longer for all I know. I've tried to create a new profile but it won't let me.

They have no problem taking my money tho. Smdh

Comment

Good question. I have no idea. These days anyone who talks about a competitor or says anything against Androtics gets banned. I've probably done both. If you're not a fanboy you get the boot. I've been banned for at least two years now. I was off the forum for quite awhile so it could have been longer for all I know. I've tried to create a new profile but it won't let me.

They have no problem taking my money tho. Smdh
        lol, I only talk crap to them in tickets. I don't vent on the forum.
        I might hint at my displeasure but that's about it.
        I could make you an account via socks5 if you really want to go sniffing.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

lol, I only talk crap to them in tickets. I don't vent on the forum.
          I might hint at my displeasure but that's about it.
          I could make you an account via socks5 if you really want to go sniffing.
          To be quite honest I'm not sure there's really anything going on around there that would interest me. The place is nothing more than a marketing front anymore. I highly doubt there is any real research going on like there used to be. Just a bunch of gullible fanboys bandwagoning about stuff they really know nothing about. I highly doubt that any of the original members are still around. I know I'm not the only old timer who's been banned.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            I just checked out the site and p96 and p85 are still available in oils..as well as some of the molecules.

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I heard that too. But only in oils. I suspect that when they run out of that stock, that will be it. Kaput.

Yeah, all of the top posters are all inactive.

Comment

Yeah, all of the top posters are all inactive.
            Probably because they can't log in. That's what happened to me. It's called a "soft ban". You can't post anymore and they don't look like bad guys by officially banning you. You can still find me in the archives so I've been told. It will never say under my avatar that I've been banned but in essence I have been.

Comment

I still have instant honesty, haha I don't know if still works, this one was the only that actually worked for me from AD.
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

I have P103 in Stealth from AD. I bought it specifically for its disinhibiting effects. I haven't really noticed that, to date. My max dose has been about 25 mcg. My next test, I plan on upping it to around 50 mcg. I wonder what it'd do with Connections or a heavy sexual. Domination + P103 would be fun...or funny.

Comment

Yes in the form of xsr32 and XSP-F
                hmm, just thought to ask if these are the same. are they both TAF or is xsr32 really something different?
                Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 01-23-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

hmm, just thought to ask if these are the same. are they both TAF or is xsr32 really something different?
                  According to XSteveO they are the same. The only difference I've noticed is that he recommends a different dosage for each.

Comment

According to XSteveO they are the same. The only difference I've noticed is that he recommends a different dosage for each.
                    Really? They are the same price in the store, which one can we use less of? lol

Comment

I'm too late in this hobby so AD products are out of reach for me. I wish XSteveO would have putatives in oil too. The climate here will burn the spray so fast.

I know quite a few interesting putatives now but what about research molecule ones? Any suggestion on what to get and which one is the same as TAC?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                        I'm too late in this hobby so AD products are out of reach for me. I wish XSteveO would have putatives in oil too. The climate here will burn the spray so fast.

I know quite a few interesting putatives now but what about research molecule ones? Any suggestion on what to get and which one is the same as TAC?
                        Unfortunately there isn't a TAC one.
                        Androtics still has TAC in oil form (molecule c oil) and it is in stock.

Comment

Unfortunately there isn't a TAC one.
                          Androtics still has TAC in oil form (molecule c oil) and it is in stock.
                          Last I heard they take months to have items delivered. I don't know what to think how long it will take for Thailand.

Comment

Last I heard they take months to have items delivered. I don't know what to think how long it will take for Thailand.
                            Yes, you are right. They have some issues right now from moving to a new facility.
                            Most of their product was damaged and had to be remade.
                            But from what ive seem the other molecules and putatives are all out of stock and will be that way for a long time.
                            Might be good to secure your order for some as I haven't found ANY other supplier that provides an alternative.
                            Imagine how I feel after I spilt half the bottle of tac on myself lol

Comment

Really? They are the same price in the store, which one can we use less of? lol
                              Yes they are the same price. For XSP-F a dosage of .25 to 1 mcg is recommended. However the lowest dosage available is 2 mcg. For XSR32 a dosage of 12.5 mcg is recommended with an upper limit of 25 mcg.

Comment

Yes they are the same price. For XSP-F a dosage of .25 to 1 mcg is recommended. However the lowest dosage available is 2 mcg. For XSR32 a dosage of 12.5 mcg is recommended with an upper limit of 25 mcg.
                                I'm confused now.

Comment

NuTrix tested an as yet unavailable research molecule that sounded a lot like TAC so who knows there may be an alternative available some day.

Comment

I'm confused now.
                                    You're not alone. lol

Comment

NuTrix tested an as yet unavailable research molecule that sounded a lot like TAC so who knows there may be an alternative available some day.
                                      Praise to the testers of the unknown world. I've been missing out in this field for a decade but hopefully in the next, we'll get to have something close to Gilroy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X